Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 (27623 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2022
This is what lazy Nigerians are used to- reactions upon reactions.
They'll never do anything practical to stop what they think is not the best for them. This was the same way they reacted and buhari became president. Now you don't think tinubu is the best, who's the alternative you're galvanizing for, nobody. U see!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by slimghost(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2022
wonder233:
You just spoke my mind. I tell people all these people you see on nairaland supporting tinubu, buhari etc are not paid agents. It is all about ethnic, religious and stockholm syndrome loyalty.

Bro I live in Lagos. Lagosians of Yoruba ethnicity do not even want a Tinubu presidency. That is the truth.
Man is mostly loved here by louts and his political associates.
The average common Yoruba Lagosian detests the man. Especially his undemocratic and corrupt nature. Epe people are still seething in anger.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by slimghost(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Donald Trump made worse gaff than that. Did he not lead America?

Stop making a fool of yourself young man. Tinubu is a thug with low IQ. Videos are out there to guide you better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
slimghost:

Stop making a fool of yourself young man. Tinubu is a thug with low IQ. Videos are out there to guide you better.

He is more brilliant than you. You are the one making fool of yourself. What’s your achievement in life, as compared to Tinubu?. Have you ever led a State or Local Govt in your life successfully? What tangible things have you ever done in your life? He is better than you in million ways. Go and think about how to improve your life and stop pulling down leaders who have done well for people.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by slimghost(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

He is more brilliant than you. You are the one making fool of yourself. What’s your achievement in life, as compared to Tinubu?. Have you ever led a State or Local Govt in your life successfully? What tangible things have you ever done in your life? He is better than you in million ways. Go and think about how to improve your life and stop pulling down leaders who have done well for people.

Exactly! That vacuity that is inborn in Tinubu’s supporters. As unintelligent as their benefactor.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2022
slimghost:

Exactly! That vacuity that is inborn in Tinubu’s supporters. As unintelligent as their benefactor.

Nonsense! You should go and reflect on your life. I am far more intelligent than you. I am also an achiever and very comfortable in my life. Alhamdulilah! You must go and do something for your life and stop attacking achievers. They didn’t cause your problem.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by IsaacTumba: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Its important to learn from the success stories of people and to try and implement the paths they took if it is within your capacity.
I was introduced to affiliate marketing 6 months ago (July 2021). By September I quit my low paying job (80k salary) of 2 years and went full time into affiliate marketing. Best decision I made for myself in two years.
Interested in learning how to make as much as 6 figures (100k and above) a week by using your smartphone?
Click the link below to get access to a free training & mentorship program guiding you through the steps to take - https:///8m6pru

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by noisy45(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mrkumareze:

I'm not a fan of Tinubu nor Atiku, but I must confess, Atiku ll be the worst person to handle the economy... He ll finish the remaining hope we Nigerians have... If not for age, Tinubu can do better, he has this standard vision for things he wants...but his age and health wouldn't give him the needed strength to perform ..

Will you keep quiet I will vote Osinbajo over any of my kinsmen anyday anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by noisy45(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:
Nonsense! Did Tinubu bring hardship to Lagos? NO. This is bad blood from wailers. We his foot soldiers are ready. Tinubu is not Buhari. He is far better than Buhari. Yet Buhari has done his best for Nigeria. Nobody can accuse him of stealing money. He can not vouch for his appointees.

The north will never support a Tinubu go and take that home they see him as too.wise and too smart for them. Sit-down watch and see as Osinbajo will be.given the APC presidential ticket he had started touring the North

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
noisy45:

The north will never support a Tinubu go and take that home they see him as too.wise and too smart for them. Sit-down watch and see as Osinbajo will be.given the APC presidential ticket he had started touring the North

At least you agree that Tinubu is wiser and smarter than Oshinbajo, why go for less quality? And the north has spoken if you didn’t know. They have stated clearly that they are not betrayers. They are not ready to betray Tinubu as he allowed Buhari to be president on the understanding that he would come in next. Go to Kano and you will know what I am talking.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by AntonVince: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is not Buhari

Tinubu got supporters majorly in Lagos ... Other south west states do not really like him.

But if PDP field Atiku then you should expect the north to give PDP their votes enmasse

the south south and south east will do the damage On Tinubu be rest assured

Atiku will be very happy should APC field Tinubu because it will be an easy win for him (Atiku)

Sound analysis.
I couldn't agree more.

Tinubu can't win the South, let alone the north.
Atiku will definitely be praying for a match-up with him.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by noisy45(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

At least you agree that Tinubu is wiser and smarter than Oshinbajo, why go for less quality? And the north has spoken if you didn’t know. They have stated clearly that they are not betrayers. They are not ready to betray Tinubu as he allowed Buhari to be president on the understanding that he would come in next. Go to Kano and you will know what I am talking.

Just sit and watch
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by AntonVince: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

At least you agree that Tinubu is wiser and smarter than Oshinbajo
This is a joke, I suppose.

drlateef:

And the north has spoken if you didn’t know. They have stated clearly that they are not betrayers.

The north has not spoken anything.
The leader of the northern community in Lagos isn't the spokesperson of the north.

drlateef:

he allowed Buhari to be president on the understanding that he would come in next.

Just see the the level of haughtiness of Tinubu and his lackeys!
Nigeria's exalted and all-important number 1 position is not for political compensation Mr. Man...what nonsense!
angry

Ogbeni, your problem is nothing but religious bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntonVince:

This is a joke, I suppose.

The north has not spoken anything.
The leader of the northern community in Lagos isn't the spokesperson of the north.

Nigeria's exalted and all-important number 1 position is not for political compensation Mr. Man...what nonsense!
angry

Ogbeni, your problem is nothing but religious bigotry.

You are entitled to your opinion. We shall see.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.

U think Nigeria can be caged the way Lagos is caged??

Tinubu will never be allowed to have access to our National treasury. Never.

U can speak all the grammar u want we know how Lagos state is being runned like a 1 man business and private property.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
BBBmall25:
JAGABAN is tormenting the spirit of one region. I wish I can select out the few good ones among them. CROSS RIVER/AKWA IBOM ARE OK WITH JAGABAN.

He will not be allowed to get near our national treasury. Nigeria is not Lagos state.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by ufotunang: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
He becomes president .... and he will be ruling Nigeria at the London hospital.....is that what Nigerians want.... Nigerians should wise up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by goody234: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
nigerians will never learn ....so sad another medical vacationer sigh!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by DAVE5(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Bring any of your own leadership prospects and I will bring their gaffs to you. Donald Trump made worse gaffs, yet he led America.

I like this game; shifting goal post, next we’ll play your thief is better than mine, right?

Leadership is more than games, peoples lives and livelihoods are usually on the line which these old men have no value for

What do I know

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
DAVE5:

I like this game; shifting goal post, next we’ll play your thief is better than mine, right?

Leadership is more than games, peoples lives and livelihoods are usually on the line which these old men have no value for

What do I know

This is not a game. It’s a matter of who is more perfect in speech? And perfection of speech does not even translate to good leadership. We have had terrible orators like Hitler in history.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by DAVE5(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

This is not a game. It’s a matter of who is more perfect in speech? And perfection of speech does not even translate to good leadership. We have had terrible orators like Hitler in history.

Tinubu in my understanding of what value of lives and livelihoods is and stands for, is not a worthy person to handle the position of president, not now, not ever, not even after the chaos Nigerians have been through under the leadership of this slowpoke we have now

Maybe you’re a beneficiary to the chaos in Nigeria, otherwise you would know he means no good for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:
We should know where those Nigerians come from.

They have no ambition but ready to thwart others ambition

"You are too foolish to think everything needs to have a tribal undertone, People like you are about to make the same mistakes of 2015...na una life dey waste so...just because of tribal and religious sentiments you got married to hardship, you would rather vote for an old analogue failed leader who would ban twitter, crypto and limit your dollar spending to $100 per month instead of voting for a young innovative and vibrant candidate". - Village People Spokesperson

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
DAVE5:

Tinubu in my understanding of what value of lives and livelihoods is and stands for, is not a worthy person to handle the position of president, not now, not ever, not even after the chaos Nigerians have been through under the leadership of this slowpoke we have now

Maybe you’re a beneficiary to the chaos in Nigeria, otherwise you would know he means no good for Nigeria

Did Tinubu create the chaos? Was he not a victim of the chaos ? Was TVC not burnt? Was Lagos not destroyed by Biafra miscreants?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Mistermamus(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Doyin2:

Tinubu brought the revenue revolution to Lagos.

Despite being a former country capital, Lagos revenue was no where until Tinubu came and turned around the fortunes of Lagos.

Today Lagos can boast of N1.7trillion budget.

Also in terms of good governance and development, no state in Nigeria beats Lagos.
dats how u guys said bout buhari now we now see how it ended. Make Una dey get sense abeg. Old folks dont care bout Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Goodnigga: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.
Did Lagos perform better during his tenure as a governor?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by ajl: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
"Tinubu said he has the capacity to replicate what he did in Lagos State in Nigeria, if given the chance."

Meaning that he and his family members will take over Nigeria resources and national assets. Go ask Lagosians. Reason why he kept quiet when Yorubas are being killed by Fulani bandits. He didn't utter a word. And you expect this corrupt ignoramus to protect you as a citizen? A majority of youths in Lagos are now thugs or cult members because of this evil individual. They are his boys he use for political activities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by ajl: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Doyin2:

Tinubu brought the revenue revolution to Lagos.

Despite being a former country capital, Lagos revenue was no where until Tinubu came and turned around the fortunes of Lagos.

Today Lagos can boast of N1.7trillion budget.

Also in terms of good governance and development, no state in Nigeria beats Lagos.

And he cornered 10% of the state revenue into his pocket even till this say. Is that the man you want as president? There is no good governance in Lagos. It's an illusion. It's run like a cult group where the head of the cult is Tinubu, not the state governor. The state governors are always figure heads.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
BBBmall25:
JAGABAN is tormenting the spirit of one region. I wish I can select out the few good ones among them. CROSS RIVER/AKWA IBOM ARE OK WITH JAGABAN.
Ado Ata unam sef. Which Akwa Ibom/Cross River? If you dare mention his name in Uyo here, they fit mob u sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by DAVE5(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Did Tinubu create the chaos? Was he not a victim of the chaos ? Was TVC not burnt? Was Lagos not destroyed by Biafra miscreants?

I’m guessing it’s an open secret that he is the supposed owner of Lagos and dictates what goes on in and around Lagos assists

When you speak of Biafra causing the chaos in Lagos, it shows you’re not well grounded on what’s happening, think deep man, I don’t like delving into tribalism

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
DAVE5:

I’m guessing it’s an open secret that he is the supposed owner of Lagos and dictates what goes on in and around Lagos assists

When you speak of Biafra causing the chaos in Lagos, it shows you’re not well grounded on what’s happening, think deep man, I don’t like delving into tribalism

Okay, you didn’t hear the radio message of Kanu to his foot soldiers? Where were you? And who told you Tinubu owns Lagos?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Dynmyt: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Bring any of your own leadership prospects and I will bring their gaffs to you. Donald Trump made worse gaffs, yet he led America.
Can you show us the gaffs made by Don Trump? Thanks
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / Photos Of President Buhari With His Daughter And Grandchildren / APC Cautions Peter Obi: You're Crossing The Line With Your Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.