Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic (49184 Views)

My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim / How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked, A Cautionary Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by okooloyun1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
The reason I love xiaomi grin
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by FreestufsNG: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Deffjam:
I can swear with my life,that phone dey naija. Person dey chat you with English like this?? How many people fit speak correct sentence for there??

The phone is still in good condition shows the criminal kept it safe all this year's.

Just tell him to send you 2k and trace the sender's account if not Nigeria account.
on point
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by chickenfoot: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2022
God dey your matter no worry. happy for you o bro
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by investigator007: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Ademoore07:
In matter of seconds, i will wipe it off. That was one of the reasons why they call it trash.
oga rest, TECNO phones are not trash.
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Tecno too have na
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by samueldon(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
nakamoraa:
That your MI account can still be Removed forever and ever Just that it has not entered in the hands of engr; wey Sabi work.

I don't encourage theft but no phones security that can't be bypassed forever without relocking its a matter Price, software, Engr; wey Sabi.

how to remove your MI account kpatakpata.

Register and buy credit
Go to mi account remove page
Register the phone with the unlock Number on the screen � (yours was flagged stolen by you)

You will see the corresponding price for the job.

Submit and wait till the job is done

When job is complete completed.

On Your phone, connect wifi your account is gone and bypass forever and ever.
can the imie number also be changed since it is a snapdragon phone?
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by phessyphemzzy(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2022
nakamoraa:
That your MI account can still be Removed forever and ever Just that it has not entered in the hands of engr; wey Sabi work.

I don't encourage theft but no phones security that can't be bypassed forever without relocking its a matter Price, software, Engr; wey Sabi.

how to remove your MI account kpatakpata.

Register and buy credit
Go to mi account remove page
Register the phone with the unlock Number on the screen � (yours was flagged stolen by you)

You will see the corresponding price for the job.

Submit and wait till the job is done

When job is complete completed.

On Your phone, connect wifi your account is gone and bypass forever and ever.

If you wipe the phone again it will get locked won't it?

Then you go back to the site to make huge payment again.

Because it will still show device locked under find device settings for xiaomi phone..... So when you wipe the phone you get locked out totally again and you will need to go to the site you mentioned.

Or how does that work ?
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Pandorah(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
phessyphemzzy:

If you wipe the phone again it will get locked won't it?

Then you go back to the site to make huge payment again.

Because it will still show device locked under find device settings for xiaomi phone..... So when you wipe the phone you get locked out totally again and you will need to go to the site you mentioned.

Or how does that work ?
Don't mind that guy, he's just blabbing. That phone is locked 4eva
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Pandorah(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Tecno too have na

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by fotadmowmend(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Do not give it to him..... That's how I foolishly gave a criminal the password to my Nokia E5 then ...... The matter still they pain me till now
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by damosky12(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Olabodmit:
This morning I received from Niger “ hi you lost your phone redmi note 7 and i found it i'm in niger “. I was surprised when I saw the message. Though I couldn’t remember the precise date they stole this Redmi Xiaomi in my room at night, when I woke up I couldn’t find my phone again, I try to call it but it was switched off. Then I realized my phone has been stolen.

I went to Ikorodu police station to report the case, the outrageous amount they charged, made me decision to leave the phone. Instead of paying 40k to track the phone which I have no grantee of getting back.

I went back home very sad. As I was thinking about the stolen phone, my friend came to check me, then I collected his phone and log in to my mi account. I locked everything lockable from the mi account.

Since the year 2020 I didn’t hear anything until this morning, apparently I have even forget the phone cus I got a big phone after waiting 5 months. I was so surprised when the guy chat me and also send me the phone picture. The reason why I post this is that if you’re using Redmi xiaomi phone always make sure you activate the mi account. D thing secured die, they flashed it and the phone is still locked.

Now the Niger guy is begging me to give him the code? Should I give him or tell him to return to the seller?

Hello chief. This is urgent abeq. How did you block the phone in the first place?
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Flytime: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
22o62021:
Op let me explain something to you

The phone can still be used even if you don’t send the code

What he need is to bypass the mi account

The people that sold it to him bypassed the mi account and he went home and reseted the phone

It went back to the real owners account

I bypass iCloud on iPhones but if you flash it again, the real account will show up again but you can still re bypass it

It’s just money

Make una no de happy say MI account strong like that

Oppo own na him hard pass
can you update iCloud bypassed iphones
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by d3cod3r(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Pandorah:
Don't mind that guy, he's just blabbing. That phone is locked 4eva
No it isn't. It can be removed if you know how.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? / The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / Top 5 Cheap Smart Phones In Nigeria Priced Under N40,000 (february 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.