Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) (45723 Views)

Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by BGSM: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Marriage is never a scam, the main problem is that a lot people don’t know the real truth of life they exist in before jumping into marriage. A lot of people are brought up by ignorant and irresponsible parents.
To me, marriage is happiness if you have “wisdom”
I will never support divorce in my life because of the negative impact unto the children also my children ll never marry from a divorce family because they are cursed

1 Like

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Pimine: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
michaelwilli:

That line no dey Bible or Quran
Aswearugaaad

For better for worse is a marriage vow! Unless you're telling me that vows mean nothing, what you wrote up there is of no consequence.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Loreettaa: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Romanoff:
So people leave their marriages because "their destinies don't align".

How many do you now want to marry before your "destines align"?
You dey mind am? Destiny ko, potentials ni.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:21am On Jan 12, 2022
And they will showcase like they are sleeping In honey milk and roses. Better have children a quit this marriage bullshit. It's not for everyone. Infact it's not for most people
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by puritydayo: 1:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Simran94:

You think kaffy is an ordinary dancer? Kaffy is a professional dancer both home and abroad. Not just a dancer, she does other gigs too that fetch her millions. How do you think she’s being able to afford an expensive lifestyle?

Besides, there are some men that once their wives are rich and famous, they prefer to continue living idle without doing anything else. How long will kaffy continue to provide for the family alone? How long will the husband continue to be a drummer boy without a job? You think it will be easy for her to do till forever?

But now that she is divorce, am very sure she will want to gain the custody of their children, las las she will still be the one to be responsible for them. I don't know why it is very difficult for most women to support their husband when they are financially buoyant. Assuming the husband is the one bringing the millions even if the wife is not working nobody will complain. Marriage is all about supports and sacrifices
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by SURElee(f): 1:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Romanoff:
So people leave their marriages because "their destinies don't align".

How many do you now want to marry before your "destines align"?

Abeg help me ask her o! They no know say their destinies no align before them marry? She even went ahead to say people separate and come back together. Mscheww!

If their destinies didn't align for 10years they were married, is it during and after separation e wan align?

She say she wan motivate, who she dey motivate? Mschewww!

When they breakup, they become motigbenshional speakers.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by djon78(m): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYkUskPI9G4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JElsOLP5_rg

You see all these modern
women. Avoid them when it comes to marriage

If you want to marry
Look for a simple woman, well brought up with a bit of African traditional values and norms

You won't have any problem
You go tey for your marriage and you go enjoy am well well

But these modern ones are a total no no

There is nothing good about them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by djon78(m): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Simple, if you no ready for marriage no marry

Make you no come turn motivational speaker when you divorce

Many of them are not ready for marriage
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by peacefuldude(m): 5:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Realmi:
dont Mind that crab that is speaking tru her anus..

If it were the man paying Bill's and sponsoring vacations....she would have been disturbing our eyes with pictures and nonsense captions.. now her money is her money
And wouldn't you wish that for your sisters.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by peacefuldude(m): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2022
peeps4u:
This guy is a professional drummer, he plays/played for Psquare. I don't know how he is doing now but if/that things go south doesn't translate to him being lazy or useless. This is when the wife should support and keep the family together. This is what marriage is all about
There could be another reason for the breakup but I'm just saying dumping your struggling partner because of financial status when he/she needs support most in marriage isn't totally fine.

Or we should just cancel the word MARRIAGE if a partner is justified to neglect his/her other half in distress.

BTW, you guys should stop tagging every poor people lazy or useless. Being poor doesn't always mean being lazy and being rich doesn't always mean being hardworking. Time and life happens to everyone.

And how are you sure he was ready to stay humble in order to get the support.african man and ego e bi 5&6. A lazy man is a poor man Gerrit.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by peacefuldude(m): 5:38am On Jan 12, 2022
litaninja:
During the time of your foreparents, women were on the farm planting lesser crops to provide support for the family, birthing average of 6 children and living in massively polygamous homes, not snapping pictures in front of peoples' cars for the gram.
Aunty, where your farm?

And world has evolved and way pass that.the farm is your phone,hope you Gerrit.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by bewla(m): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Zee0007:
Sir, I tap into your marriage. By the special grace of God, I will commemorate my union with my future wife.

I have a lot to learn from you, sir. May God bless and increase your home. I really envy you.

Thanks I pray with you any time you ready

The bone of your bone and flesh of you flesh will locate you

And God will help you to see what you can't see with your eyes will be revile to you spiritually
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Yemaxollar(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2022
i know for better for worse in marriage has ended since year 1999. so if u know that it cant work anymore. dont kill yourself.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by cris83: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Simple, if you no ready for marriage no marry

Make you no come turn motivational speaker when you divorce

You dey mind all these ones? Dem go dey talk as if na news dem dey read grin
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by cris83: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2022
BGSM:
Marriage is never a scam, the main problem is that a lot people don’t know the real truth of life they exist in before jumping into marriage. A lot of people are brought up by ignorant and irresponsible parents.
To me, marriage is happiness if you have “wisdom”
I will never support divorce in my life because of the negative impact unto the children also my children ll never marry from a divorce family because they are cursed

Well said brother. I was almost from a broken home as my parents separated when i was very young. The marriage was on the verge of collapse as they were separated for almost 5 years but God brought them back together and they have been going strong for 30 plus years now. Yes when things are hard for the man, its time for the wife to be even stronger in mind to keep the family together till the man finds his feet. Divorce should not be an option when things are down unless in cases of extreme cheating from a spouse.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Leo588(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2022
10years later you found out that you r not destined to be married with him?

Ah! This is witch
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by sinah25: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2022
MARRIAGE DOES NOT NEED LOVE
A successful marriage has little to do with love.
Love is not the qualification for marriage.
Love is a dangerous thing.
Love can make you think you can make it. Every divorce person was first in love with the person they divorce. So, don't tell me love keeps you together.
Love does not guarantee success in marriage.
Love brings happiness but doesn't bring what it takes to make marriage work. The only thing that makes marriage work, is knowledge.
You feel like you love someone, but you better get knowledge on how to live with them. And we are such a feeling culture that our insanity takes us to the alter, making commitments we know we can't keep. Marriage is not protected by love, Marriage is protected by knowledge.
Both of them had no knowledge about marriage. They will only cause parental damage to the beautiful kids they've got for themselves.
Before getting married, get wisdom and when you're into marriage get understanding and before making babies get knowledge.
A word is enough for the wise. Marriage is one of the world has used to destroy it's self.
There is no better or for worst in marriage because it can not get better nor get worst.
When you're single, unhappily married men and woman wish to be like you because you're free and happy.
They call it Marriage but i called it Mileage, how long will it LAST.

1 Like

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by litaninja(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nope. I don't. She's supporting her family with the phone how?

peacefuldude:

And world has evolved and way pass that.the farm is your phone,hope you Gerrit.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Realmi: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
peacefuldude:

And wouldn't you wish that for your sisters.
I would definitely wish that for my sisters and all wish that the stick with him even wen he is not financially buoyant....not leaving the marriage
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Gidagreen(m): 5:17am On Jan 13, 2022
This woman is trying to package divorce as something we shouldn't frown at in Africa.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by freshalien: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Romanoff:

So what happened to "for better or worse"?

It is just a statement Africans make while blindly following the European traditional way of marriage; same Europeans who divorce for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by freshalien: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Omo this question choke the dude cheesy

Even kaffy too go choke if u ask am this same question

She still neva tell us why she run commot for her marriage.

There is nothing “choking” about the statement. It is just a phrase Africans adopted from their slave and colonial masters according to whose traditions and customs they now marry today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.