Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) (23632 Views)

Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Biodun556:
Ibos have bad leaders but complain about others who are better off.

Is Umahi and Soludo not Igbos.
Is Yahaya Bello is Igboo?

why not concentrate on bad leaders and leave lgbos out of your hatred
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
GuyfawkesAB:
That Abaribe sees this mediocrity and has never said anything to show that he actually stands for good governance as he makes fools believe, is enough confirmation that he is just as useless and a scam like Ikpeazu.

Nothing good can ever come out from Abaribe. Abians beware, don't vote for him. Look for another young and vibrant politician to replace these foolish and wicked leaders that Satan has appointed over your state

My like for Abaribe died the day he indicted interest to be the next Abia Governor.

I was in Aba yesterday from PH.
The decay is visible.
Abia need technocrat like Alex Otti
or Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa not Moa Ohuabunwa
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by NWABUKA007(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
No counterfeit
Person shall become governor in Abia state
Again
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Quiny32323: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Umueme:

actually its your dad who's stup.id for raising an uncultured air head like you. your mom tried but......back to the point, 'they dont sound as stupid.......' which means you know he's done better than your brothers Orji. Your problem now is his tongue abi? Go government house Umuahia go beat am......anumanu. Continue calling Ngwa stupid, like you all did in 2019. Another Ngwa man is going to be governor come 2023, and you and your ' sophisticated well mannered brothers with sweet tongue' can't/wont do Jack about it.

Okezie Victor Ikpeazu the present governor

you know you lot just jump and start talking. If you listened to that entire broadcast, you'd know when he said the reason it was delayed was because the flood water had to be channeled somewhere hence Ngwa road (which thank God is current state has shut una mouth), Obohia and the rest were kicked off. Would you build a road without channelling flood water??

It will take a stupid idiot to defend this idiot of a governor.

Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Lancer02: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Which road is this guy talking about under construction in aba...?
It would have been better to leave the roads the way it was than spoiling the roads.
Constructing sub standard road, take a look of Faulks road he claims to work how it is now, omuma road nko, just went their to destroy people's property and left the road like that...I'm not about where ikpeazu came from or political party, all I'm saying is that he is a total failure to the core
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by prophetfire: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Confirex:

Abeg getat, it's sad how you guys love creating and promoting stereotypical opinions of an entire tribe or race because of one person's actions

All the past governors that have led Abia thus far and contributed in getting us to this low point in governance, shebi they're all ngwa men abi?

Thing is, at this point I believe Abians have seen with their eyes that zoning is only a recipe for catastrophy and a gateway for mediocre individuals to get their hands on the state treasury
Everybody suppose don wiseup
Abeg gettat. Abians are not willing to learn.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by prophetfire: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekealterego:

And you? Your low IQed script is poorly written.

Maybe because you are a low-life failure, you were punished with the scum of their society because you deserve nothing good.

Go look for a new script, numbskull. This is obviously not working.
. Numbskull, you see that defending your Ngwa people and entire primitive Abians is an exercise in futility.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Biodun556:
Ibos have bad leaders but complain about others who are better off.

Ibos have bad leaders who will not develop their place yet they clamour for presidency. They wan turn Nigeria to look like Aba and other eastern States. May heavens forbid it.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Ekealterego: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. I am Numbskull, you see me bashinging your Ngwa people and entire Abians is an exercise to show that I am stupid.

Ok. no wonder.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Ekealterego: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by xpool(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
This governor is an idiot!
When you listen to the audio and understands Igbo, you will understand how stupid and power drunk Nigerian politicians are.
He is a savage and primitive irresponsible animal.
Because a journalist from Abia in a radio interview, asked the raised question regarding the pace of flyover construction, and the governor replied in a very primitive uncultured manner, querying the journalist : "what is your business with flyover? Is it your concern?
Did you ask me to construct the flyover? You people talking about the flyover don't even have a car?"
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Pakute: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Igbos don't tolerate bad leaders like most of you do. Have u not seen how they are fighting Uzodimma, they fought Rocha's, fought Ohakim, they fought Orji Kalu, they fought Theodor Orji and are currently against this idiot of a Governor Ikpeazu.
Didn't Igbos teach Nigerians the first lesson of how not to elect a bad Governor when as far back as 2003 they fought and made sure Mbadinuju never returned as Governor of Anambra State.
No other region is as vocal as the Igbos in criticism of bad leadership home and outside home like the Igbos.
The only difference is that unlike the Igbos, others support their rotten brothers in leadership position because of ethnicity and religion and then accuse the Igbos who call out their bad leaders as not being united or hating one another. Its not hatred.
Who is this sick goat?. You fought them in your useless mother's basement yet they all still hold your fathers by the balls. Was it not you knobheaded lots who voted them into the National Assembly after they successful completed their tenure while a few of them install their kids over you as Speaker of state assembly to continue looting the future of your foetuses.
You silly goats would just come online to deceive yourselves as if your region is better off the regions y'all scramble yourselves into like a pack of sardines through night bus. You'd better hold your foolish leaders responsible for your woes otherwise, till your 100th generation, you shall continue slaving like refugees in other people's regions.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Pakute: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekealterego:
Igbos don help these ones win match yesterday, dem pause small for a few hours. The euphoria of victory don wane, now back to Igbo bashing.
The idiot who opened the thread how to look for a way to smuggle MNK into the thread. Most Nigerians are as useless as they come.

Ikpeazu is useless by the way, if they do not have a car, so they trek from Aba to Owerri right?
Mumu man.
A team that makes up a mix of tribes, according to your fish head, is an ibo team. You won't cease to amaze me with your pathetically ridiculous low self-esteem.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Umueme: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
promisedeco:

For the second time STFU

If you have nothing meaningful to counter my comment, then you'd better go back to your sty boy
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by promisedeco(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Umueme:

If you have nothing meaningful to counter my comment, then you'd better go back to your sty boy
Ohanku is completed?
Ngwa rd is completed?
Aharandu is completed?
Ahia ohuru is completed?
Aharandu is completed?
To mention but a few.

If the answer to the above questions is "NO" then Mr. Evil supporter do us a favour and STFU
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Okwyjesus:

My like for Abaribe died the day he indicted interest to be the next Abia Governor.

I was in Aba yesterday from PH.
The decay is visible.
Abia need technocrat like Alex Otti
or Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa not Moa Ohuabunwa

what made those two men you mentioned technocrats ? we just band about adjectives to legalize our selfish support for incompetent people.

you claimed you where in Aba yesterday, which part of the city did you visit ?
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Ekealterego: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pakute:

A team that makes up a mix of tribes, according to your fish head, is an ibo team. You won't cease to amaze me with your pathetically ridiculous low self-esteem.
Which mix? remove igbos from the team 6-7 of the 11 players yesterday and you won't be better than Niger Rep. team.
Remove the northerners and SW players, we will still have a full team of only Igbos.

cos, I know if what happened yesterday was negative you tribalist will not hesitate to let us know.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Ibos have bad leaders who will not develop their place yet they clamour for presidency. They wan turn Nigeria to look like Aba and other eastern States. May heavens forbid it.

the SE has produced better governor's than any other region in Nigeria. Apart from Lagos , arguably in all indices, there isn't any city in the SW better than Aba.

a region that produce leaders that

1) built the first gas supply infrastructure to local industries

2) the first cement industry in Nigeria

3) built world class industries like golden guinea breweries, Abia ceramics and the international glass

4) the only region in this so well run country that have built 3 airports in this country.

Everything of note in the SE was as a result of our s
resilience as a tribe and as a people.

The flyover being discussed today is being built on a federal road and yet the federal government can't finance Arab contractors enough to enable completion of the flyover.

Were the smallest region by landmass in Nigeria and yet we have the largest stretch of poor federal roads by percentage .

when you guys hide under inconsequential events to thread jabs at the SE it shows how cowardice runs throw your reasoning
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
promisedeco:

Ohanku is completed?
Ngwa rd is completed?
Aharandu is completed?
Ahia ohuru is completed?
Aharandu is completed?
To mention but a few.

If the answer to the above questions is "NO" then Mr. Evil supporter do us a favour and STFU

how about you mention the over 20 roads completed and still standing in Aba or you likewise STFU.

You guys are only Igbo or Abian when it comes to insulting the region but will never showcase the good
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Pakute: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekealterego:

Which mix? remove igbos from the team 6-7 of the 11 players yesterday and you won't be better than Niger Rep. team.
Remove the northerners and SW players, we will still have a full team of only Igbos.

cos, I know if what happened yesterday was negative you tribalist will not hesitate to let us know.
I know you goat heads are mistaking some SS players as ibo. Remove all ibo players from the team, Nigeria would never have been short of quality players that would readily be available.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Ekealterego: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pakute:

I know you goat heads are mistaking some SS players as ibo. Remove all ibo players from the team, Nigeria would never have been short of quality players that would readily be available.
One cannot expect any better from low IQ dolts. Which one is SS? Sickle cell? I'm counting only our brothers within the SE? Do you think we are dumb not to know who our brothers are?
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Pakute: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekealterego:

One cannot expect any better from low IQ dolts. Which one is SS? Sickle cell? I'm counting only our brothers within the SE? Do you think we are dumb not to know who our brothers are?
Silly goats like you would count SS players as ibos. We sabi u.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by promisedeco(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
eduj:

how about you mention the over 20 roads completed and still standing in Aba or you likewise STFU.

You guys are only Igbo or Abian when it comes to insulting the region but will never showcase the good
Let's play your game.
1. Mention 8 out of the 20 so-called completed roads.
2. Mention just 3 good things I should showcase
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Ekealterego: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pakute:

Silly goats like you would count SS players as ibos. We sabi u.
Your IQ is really low. So, if you are Yoruba from Kwara, you are no longer Yoruba right? You people are just walking with empty brains, no substance.
Francis Uzoho
Daniel Akpeyi
Maduka Okoye
Chidozie Awaziem
Kenneth Omeruo
Olisa Ndah (Asaba)
Frank Onyeka
Wilfred Ndidi
Chidera Ejuke
Kelechi Nwakali
Henry Onyekuru
Alex Iwobi (Delta Igbo)
Kelechi Iheanacho
Samuel Chukwueze

These are solid players, doing us proud.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
promisedeco:

Let's play your game.
1. Mention 8 out of the 20 so-called completed roads.
2. Mention just 3 good things I should showcase

1 ) ukaegbu road
2) immaculate road
3) samek road
4)osusu road
5) umukalika road
6) owerri road
7) eziukwu road
cool milverton
9)omene
10)ebemma
11) egege road
12) okigwe road.

should I list more
we've had over 25 youths sent abroad to study in Europe

we've seen golden guinea brewery come back online after over 16 years of laying moribound

we've seen Abia get into the top 5 of states that attracted the highest igr twice in the last 4-5 years

we've seen more multinationals set up camp in Aba than at any given time in the last 12 years

we've seen the enyinba shoe factory get set up and the list is still endless yet you ask me what you should celebrate ?

yes the governor of Abia is underperforming but he is better than many of the governor's in this country and if truly your an Abian then you should know this
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Pakute: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekealterego:

Your IQ is really low. So, if you are Yoruba from Kwara, you are no longer Yoruba right? You people are just walking with empty brains, no substance.
Francis Uzoho
Daniel Akpeyi
Maduka Okoye
Chidozie Awaziem
Kenneth Omeruo
Olisa Ndah (Asaba)
Frank Onyeka
Wilfred Ndidi
Chidera Ejuke
Kelechi Nwakali
Henry Onyekuru
Alex Iwobi (Delta Igbo)
Kelechi Iheanacho
Samuel Chukwueze

These are solid players, doing us proud.
This nut job is referring to players of different ethnicity as (Asaba, Delta ibo). I wouldn't want to go down that path with you. ibos with condescending personality are fond of attaching their waning relevance to the apron strings of the minority ethnic groups.
Aside, Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Maduka, Iwobi, the rest are fringe players. Omeruo had a starting berth due to injury to Leon Balogun, otherwise, he would have been stuck on the bench.
You are quantity with little quality.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
eduj:

the SE has produced better governor's than any other region in Nigeria. Apart from Lagos , arguably in all indices, there isn't any city in the SW better than Aba.

a region that produce leaders that

1) built the first gas supply infrastructure to local industries

2) the first cement industry in Nigeria

3) built world class industries like golden guinea breweries, Abia ceramics and the international glass

4) the only region in this so well run country that have built 3 airports in this country.

Everything of note in the SE was as a result of our s
resilience as a tribe and as a people.

The flyover being discussed today is being built on a federal road and yet the federal government can't finance Arab contractors enough to enable completion of the flyover.

Were the smallest region by landmass in Nigeria and yet we have the largest stretch of poor federal roads by percentage .

when you guys hide under inconsequential events to thread jabs at the SE it shows how cowardice runs throw your reasoning

Be referring to construction of decades ago if not century sef. That was when you lots had people with great visions for the SE like the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and the rest. The people and leaders you have now are dunderheads driven by greed. No good development in the SE. Common roads your leaders can't fix. Bad roads everywhere. Some places till date have no road at all. It's a whole country, Nigeria you want to lead. I repeat, may heavens forbid it. It will never happen.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by promisedeco(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
eduj:

1 ) ukaegbu road
2) immaculate road
3) samek road
4)osusu road
5) umukalika road
6) owerri road
7) eziukwu road
cool milverton
9)omene
10)ebemma
11) egege road
12) okigwe road.

should I list more
we've had over 25 youths sent abroad to study in Europe

we've seen golden guinea brewery come back online after over 16 years of laying moribound

we've seen Abia get into the top 5 of states that attracted the highest igr twice in the last 4-5 years

we've seen more multinationals set up camp in Aba than at any given time in the last 12 years

we've seen the enyinba shoe factory get set up and the list is still endless yet you ask me what you should celebrate ?

yes the governor of Abia is underperforming but he is better than many of the governor's in this country and if truly your an Abian then you should know this
Yea, I know. As a true Abian I know he's TERRIBLE at best.

Even though he's 100x better than that **** TA
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
eduj:

what made those two men you mentioned technocrats ? we just band about adjectives to legalize our selfish support for incompetent people.

you claimed you where in Aba yesterday, which part of the city did you visit ?

Alaoji bro by PH road.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
promisedeco:

Yea, I know. As a true Abian I know he's TERRIBLE at best.

Even though he's 100x better than that **** TA

I went through the post and saw with your discussion with umueme guy ,that your gross with him is because he is from Ngwa zone.

you guys from up Abia North are sick.

Address the roads I listed if it isn't enough for you I will list 12 more in Aba.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Alaoji bro by PH road.

true that axis is terrible. But I hope you saw the construction going on ,on pH road ?
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Be referring to construction of decades ago if not century sef. That was when you lots had people with great visions for the SE like the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and the rest. The people and leaders you have now are dunderheads driven by greed. No good development in the SE. Common roads your leaders can't fix. Bad roads everywhere. Some places till date have no road at all. It's a whole country, Nigeria you want to lead. I repeat, may heavens forbid it. It will never happen.
thought it was that the SE never produced good leaders ?
so we should discount past leaders ?

ok.

How many of your zones present governor's have built an international airport with state resources alone ?

How many of them have built more flyovers than Dave ?

How many of them have built more roads than the governor's in the SE ?

the worst roads in the SE are those that belong to the fg- take that to the bank

even in Nigeria's best state Lagos, you see portholes on roads in Victoria island, you see flood issues in places like lekki and many parts of ikorodu (mowokekere axis in particular) are yet to see a tarred road in there history.
Why you hypocrites want to label a Nigerian problem, a SE only problem is beyond me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody / Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.