Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) (23645 Views)

Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Ekealterego: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pakute:

This nut job is referring to players of different ethnicity as (Asaba, Delta ibo). I wouldn't want to go down that path with you. ibos with condescending personality are fond of attaching their waning relevance to the apron strings of the minority ethnic groups.
Aside, Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Maduka, Iwobi, the rest are fringe players. Omeruo had a starting berth due to injury to Leon Balogun, otherwise, he would have been stuck on the bench.
You are quantity with little quality.
What of your main keeper?

Point of correction, 6 out of the 11 starting members are Igbos. I have not and didn't mention other ethnic groups, neither did I mention North North or East East.
I mentioned IGBOs. I didn't mention Urhobo or Ijaw or Ibibio. So what apron strings are you talking about?
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by promisedeco(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
eduj:

I went through the post and saw with your discussion with umueme guy ,that your gross with him is because he is from Ngwa zone.

you guys from up Abia North are sick.

Address the roads I listed if it isn't enough for you I will list 12 more in Aba.
You think I'm one of you lot that care about zone? Sorry to disappoint you bro.

Unpaid salaries, infrastructure nothing. He only knows how to share kerosene and #500 and then grease it with rubbish talks.

Anyone who supports or thinks OVI is doing well is evil and an enemy of the start.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Ekealterego: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
eduj:

I went through the post and saw with your discussion with umueme guy ,that your gross with him is because he is from Ngwa zone.

you guys from up Abia North are sick.

Address the roads I listed if it isn't enough for you I will list 12 more in Aba.
I usually say, that you guys lack tact and in fact when it comes to ethnic discussions, your IQs are just below that of a monkey, sorry to say.
Don't you have Facebook groups to discuss your stupid Abia North and Centre? Have you ever seen an Hausa person discussing Katsina North and South even though they can easily fit 5 of Abia state landmass into Katsina.

Again, how do you come to the conclusion of clustering people in North, Centre and South, when these are artificial creations of a Fulani man from the North?

Are people from Abia North all uniform sub-Igbo groups?

Take these stupid discussions to your Private Abia State and LGA Facebook and WhatsApp group and iron things out within yourselves, that's if you people are actually from there..
You people disgust me.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekealterego:

I usually say, that you guys lack tact and in fact when it comes to ethnic discussions, your IQs are just below that of a monkey, sorry to say.
Don't you have Facebook groups to discuss your stupid Abia North and Centre? Have you ever seen an Hausa person discussing Katsina North and South even though they can easily fit 5 of Abia state landmass into Katsina.

Again, how do you come to the conclusion of clustering people in North, Centre and South, when these are artificial creations of a Fulani man from the North?

Are people from Abia North all uniform sub-Igbo groups?

Take these stupid discussions to your Private Abia State and LGA Facebook and WhatsApp group and iron things out within yourselves, that's if you people are actually from there..
You people disgust me.

Hey , am all for a united and better Abia)SE, I don't do in region fighting- that's not my thing. I just pointed out that guys goals.

Check out my first post to him calling him out for never promoting state and region. And I accept your coming apology for comparison of my IQ with that of a monkey.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Pakute: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekealterego:

What of your main keeper?

Point of correction, 6 out of the 11 starting members are Igbos. I have not and didn't mention other ethnic groups, neither did I mention North North or East East.
I mentioned IGBOs. I didn't mention Urhobo or Ijaw or Ibibio. So what apron strings are you talking about?
You clearly didn't see Maduka in my mentions.
They're negligible 5.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
promisedeco:

You think I'm one of you lot that care about zone? Sorry to disappoint you bro.

Unpaid salaries, infrastructure nothing. He only knows how to share kerosene and #500 and then grease it with rubbish talks.

Anyone who supports or thinks OVI is doing well is evil and an enemy of the start.

1) i don't see anything bad in sharing a tanker of kerosene to your people.

2) infrastructure ,I just listed 12 roads ,you asked for 8 and I can give you 12 more all in Aba alone-i won't name those of other lga's . you claim not to care about zone, but you insulted a whole zone ? and it isn't the first.

yes Abia isn't where she should be but there have been tremendous improvement in the state in the last year's.

FDI reports say so,

the companies pouring in says so,

shell with over 200 million dollars investment in the gas infrastructure of the Aba knows so

AG Levantis understood this truth hence there return to the city

Console group south Africa knows this hence why the bought glass force aba.

I can go on an on..

why not share facts instead of mere unbacked assumptions to back your myopic belief

your not more knowledgeable and definitely not more wealthy than the above firms
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by promisedeco(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
eduj:

1) i don't see anything bad in sharing a tanker of kerosene to your people.

2) infrastructure ,I just listed 12 roads ,you asked for 8 and I can give you 12 more all in Aba alone-i won't name those of other lga's . you claim not to care about zone, but you insulted a whole zone ? and it isn't the first.

yes Abia isn't where she should be but there have been tremendous improvement in the state in the last year's.

FDI reports say so,

the companies pouring in says so,

shell with over 200 million dollars investment in the gas infrastructure of the Aba knows so

AG Levantis understood this truth hence there return to the city

Console group south Africa knows this hence why the bought glass force aba.

I can go on an on..

why not share facts instead of mere unbacked assumptions to back your myopic belief

your not more knowledgeable and definitely not more wealthy than the above firms
I don't share fact. I share reality. How are the workers in the state fairing?

In fact, this our discussion is really annoying me. Do enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Umueme: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
promisedeco:

Ohanku is completed?
Ngwa rd is completed?
Aharandu is completed?
Ahia ohuru is completed?
Aharandu is completed?
To mention but a few.

If the answer to the above questions is "NO" then Mr. Evil supporter do us a favour and STFU

Lol...since you are asking whether its completed and not whether it is motorable or under construction , I think you have sucessfully shot yourself in the leg.

PS: I'm not going to continue this conversation with someone with a low IQ as yours. Am done with you....... Aturu ocha
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
eduj:

true that axis is terrible. But I hope you saw the construction going on ,on pH road ?

Bro you �.

That PH road looks Abandoned.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by promisedeco(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Umueme:

Lol...since you are asking whether its completed and not whether it is motorable or under construction , I think you have sucessfully shot yourself in the leg.

PS: I'm not going to continue this conversation with someone with a low IQ as yours. Am done with you....... Aturu ocha
Whether it's motorable or under construction?? Are you kidding me? I bet you've not seen these places before.

Speaking of IQ grin imagine someone living in Abia comes online and sees your rubbish posts; a shameless idiot will be the least thing they'll call you. But for me, I won't insult you cos you've effortlessly insulted yourself.

My advice: stop living on Magic FM and take a walk.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Ekealterego: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2022
eduj:

Hey , am all for a united and better Abia)SE, I don't do in region fighting- that's not my thing. I just pointed out that guys goals.

Check out my first post to him calling him out for never promoting state and region. And I accept your coming apology for comparison of my IQ with that of a monkey.
I didn't mean your general intelligence, I compared the tact of discussing these type of issues and generalising the character of Abians based on artificial lines of North and South when most of the people clustered into "Abia North" for instance are from different Igbo stocks, behave differently as speak completely different dialects.

I didn't equate your overall intelligence, but this one single tact of knowing where to discuss certain things.

Such contentious things are discussed amongst Umunna. You can break bottle on your heads if you want to, Afterall it is politics but not speaking poorly and falsely of your own bloods with false sweeping generalisations.
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Bro you �.
That PH road looks Abandoned.
work is going on ,on that federal road. when next you come back check it out
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
promisedeco:

I don't share fact . I share reality. How are the workers in the state fairing?

In fact, this our discussion is really annoying me. Do enjoy the rest of your day

the bolded says it all about your personality. . If you don't share facts, then you can't share reality because true facts shape our reality.

why are you trying to shift the goal post ? should I present info about workers ,you will shift it to another issue.

Address the issue or you can take a leaf out of your earlier advice and STFU
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
I have long disowned Abia as my state 3yrs ago when I visited my house in Umuahia. Very use.less and backward state. No development or infrastructure. I pity the civil servants, teachers and workers in that use.less state
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by debbydams(f): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Uptown7:
When will Abia state ever get it right ?
good afternoon

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by Uptown7(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning Debbs
debbydams:
good afternoon
Re: Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Igbos don't tolerate bad leaders like most of you do. Have u not seen how they are fighting Uzodimma, they fought Rocha's, fought Ohakim, they fought Orji Kalu, they fought Theodor Orji and are currently against this idiot of a Governor Ikpeazu.
Didn't Igbos teach Nigerians the first lesson of how not to elect a bad Governor when as far back as 2003 they fought and made sure Mbadinuju never returned as Governor of Anambra State.
No other region is as vocal as the Igbos in criticism of bad leadership home and outside home like the Igbos.
The only difference is that unlike the Igbos, others support their rotten brothers in leadership position because of ethnicity and religion and then accuse the Igbos who call out their bad leaders as not being united or hating one another. Its not hatred.

They’re fighting him & they voted for him twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike / Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC / Frank Edwards Declares Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.