Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. (846 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Girlfriend Are Hard To Kip because (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
I wonder why some guys kill for their girlfriends, its stupedity at the highest order. I even use to tell my brother, that we both have our seperate ways. being boyfirend/girlfriend is just to have fun, dont overdo it. girlfriend can have boyfriends, boyfriend can have girlfriends. Till when you decide to marry, thats another story.
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by tellwisdom: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
GBAGAUNN!
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by 190: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
^wats that shocked shocked
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by tellwisdom: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
^wats that

Confused too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by Goldieluks: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
English is not by force,take note.
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by Mynd44: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

GBAGAUNN!

Whatcha say!!!!!!.
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

English is not by force,take note.

just say you dont understand me.
what i'm saying is this, no boy has any right to own any girlfriend.
the traditional way should be done away with. Any girlfriend has the right to shag any girl/boy but the dividing line will be in marriage.
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by petphunt(m): 1:53am On Jun 21, 2011
diluminati:

I wonder why some guys kill for their girlfriends, its stupedity at the highest order. I even use to tell my brother, that we both have our seperate ways. being boyfirend/girlfriend is just to have fun, dont overdo it. girlfriend can have boyfriends, boyfriend can have girlfriends. Till when you decide to marry, thats another story.

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.

Oscar Wilde
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by Mynd44: 3:29am On Jun 21, 2011
^^^okay.
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by MsPotato(f): 3:35am On Jun 21, 2011
I dont agree with you poster in one way. Cause although Im still dating but we both practically live like husband and wife. We live together, he does his errands and pay for the bills, I do all the cooking and house chores, when we make decisions we do it together. Even everyone whom sees us and knows us thought we are married LLOL!

U see, dating is actually a step by step process to go into marriage. Without dating, how are people suppose to get married especially in this century?

Itsnot like we both dont wanna get married but they are alot of unforseen circumstances which causes us to not get married.

So u must consider that factor as well
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by MMM2(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2011
op
it is by force

and

by fire. angry
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ms potato

you are not free, you are in bondage. did you hear me? your bf aint your family. So tell me why there is no cause for a breakdown when he jilts you? Be free, there is no right man. we need to do away with this traditional shyt.You guys aint married yet, why behaving like a wife? dating? coupling? Utter trash!
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^
What is it they say about different strokes and different folks?
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by MsPotato(f): 2:21am On Jun 23, 2011
diluminati:

@ms potato

you are not free, you are in bondage. did you hear me? your bf aint your family. So tell me why there is no cause for a breakdown when he jilts you? Be free, there is no right man. we need to do away with this traditional shyt.You guys aint married yet, why behaving like a wife? dating? coupling? Utter trash!

How am I in bondage? FYI, I happen to love cooking for my man, cleaning for my man, doing laundry for my man, supporting my man, helping my man to achieve his goals. I enjoyed all of this since childhood as I always do it for my parents and siblings whenever I can. I do not see this as bondage in any sort of ways. undecided

And what is wrong with dating and marriage and coupling? What are u trying to say here? undecided
Re: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. by Zahnda(f): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2011
@ OP: Some people do not need a piece of paper to grant them permission to love wholeheartedly. These people are called adults. Stay out of their business until you've grown a lot more than just four chin hairs.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Delete File From Heard Disk / Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me / how to love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.