Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,612 members, 7,865,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland (435 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by Badmanwizzi: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Need advice on what to do on something urgently ,I recently gained admission in the university and I could not stay in the hostel so I decided to get a house outside school .but houses over is really expensive so I had to look for a roommate that's we would be paying the house rent just to reduce cost. This my roommate now is my problem , this guy brings is friends to the house � ,and now they've turned my room to another thing there like eight people in my room right now smoking and drinking it very annoying ,I told this guy about this but it seems it only gets worst ..for goodness sake we both student but those is friends are none student he feeds them with our foodstuff ,one of them even stole my phone � now I had to get another one please helpe I'm bout to loose my mine
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by headbasher96(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Dont post this at the romance section.

My advice endure till things get better for u then u parkout or make good friends u can squat with until u are able to park
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by Halimaatz(f): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Save up and evacuate that house as soon as possible,before the way he leaves his life start influencing on you.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by HornyTave: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Never run before them implicate you.
You think say Nigeria police know difference between accomplice and roommate?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by Godada(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2022

You just have to leave.

Endure for now.

Get a cabinet and lock your things up.

Make plans to get another place.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Move elsewhere asap.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by Sonnobax15(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
This is one of the disadvantages of having a roomie.. Op,just bear for the mean time until everywhere go stew..Then,you fit pack out.....That was exactly what I did to mine back then, without him being aware..Na when the madman resume school the following semester,na then he realize say I don kain am enter street undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by headbasher96(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This is one of the disadvantages of having a roomie.. Op,just bear for the mean time until everywhere go stew..Then,you fit pack out.....That was exactly what I did to mine back then, without him being aware..Na when the madman resume school the following semester,na then he realize say I don kain am enter street undecided
oga solo zukwanike grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by SavageResponse(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Badmanwizzi:
Need advice on what to do on something urgently ,I recently gained admission in the university and I could not stay in the hostel so I decided to get a house outside school .but houses over is really expensive so I had to look for a roommate that's we would be paying the house rent just to reduce cost. This my roommate now is my problem , this guy brings is friends to the house � ,and now they've turned my room to another thing there like eight people in my room right now smoking and drinking it very annoying ,I told this guy about this but it seems it only gets worst ..for goodness sake we both student but those is friends are none student he feeds them with our foodstuff ,one of them even stole my phone � now I had to get another one please helpe I'm bout to loose my mine

What you're experiencing can be very annoying, i know cos I have experienced it before.

Just make sure that you lock up your stuff then stop buying food stuff instead you eat in the canteen until the end of the session or when the rent expires then you go and rent another room/apartment
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by Uzomacharles: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Alaye so you dey wait make I tell you say make you pack out?

Na till police come do drug search for your room when your roomie and him geng no dey
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland by apostle96: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
What that your goddamn roommate is doing is bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Discusses Her Alleged Break-up With Her Husband As Well As Her Miscarriage / A / Wow! 21 Amazing Apps For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.