Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Toolz Discusses Her Alleged Break-up With Her Husband As Well As Her Miscarriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toolz Discusses Her Alleged Break-up With Her Husband As Well As Her Miscarriage (414 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Discusses Her Alleged Break-up With Her Husband As Well As Her Miscarriage by chiemelisco: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tolu Oniru-Demuren, aka Toolz, has addressed the break-up rumour with her husband, Tunde Demuren.

There were rumors circulating a while back that the radio host had split up with her husband while she was pregnant.

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, Toolz denied the rumour, explaining that she was not wearing her ring at the time because her fingers were swollen and she was pregnant.

“The rumour of a crisis in my marriage came out because at the time I didn’t wear my wedding ring and I also changed my Instagram bio,” she says.

https://enex.com.ng/toolz-discusses-her-alleged-break-up-with-her-husband-as-well-as-her-miscarriage-struggles/

(1) (Reply)

Ok / 5 Top Signs Of Fake Love In A Relationship / Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.