Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) (11312 Views)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2022
This is one bitter truth everyone has to digest whether they like it or not. I'm being specific about this age we are in.
Most of them wished they never even met their wives not to talk of marrying them and the rest wished they never even considered marriage in the first place!
Women will want to exploit the leverages they have in the 21st century, they want their opinions to count even when it is baseless and most times one-sided.
The women of this age only know how to wh0re not handle men, they love the idea of marriage but none of them want to be wives!
You are not wrong to refer them as household demons because they will torture you emotionally and psychologically. The worst part of the situation is that you as a man don't really have a choice, you have fallen in the trap by signing those marriage documents and you are completely stuck with the devil for life!
Still Typing...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
You have helped her get back the cake she ate away years ago and now she will eat it all over again because every thing just falls back on you! Because even after all this trauma you will go through for being a modern husband, you will still be the financial backbone through and through, so as you deplete in moral and emotional strength, you as well degrade in your finances until you are completely finished!
She kills you really slowly like slow venom and this is where i'll also add; This is why most men die first in their marriages! If you ask yourself why married men mostly die naturally death even at early ages, this is why!
Apparently they have actually been dying since they got married and now its either they are completely down or one insignificant sickness like malaria does the remaining work since there aren't any shiit left in the body to fight it. I'm giving real life facts here so its your choice to take it!
Still Typing...

17 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2022
You can't avoid her, you are completely at her mercy thanks to the effeminized marital laws, you can't divorce her, its at your detriment, you can't murder her either, thats a general crime. And even if after all this trauma she made you go through, she goes to file for divorce instead, its still at your detriment!
You are stuck with a blackhole for life and its slowing sucking you in.
The moment you signed in for marriage, you kissed depression in the face. You signed your early death warrant and handed it over to your her.
You are no longer the owner of yourself, you belong to her! She will mercilessly break you to the ground and leave you there to rot with the soil.
You are like the horse she rides, even when you are the reason behind her movement, she would still wipe your backside.
Still Typing...

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by saintjimos(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Don't marry

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2022
This boy dedicates precious time fooling around and no one is advising him.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Men should stop living their lives in moviesi have noticed many simps just think good women are everywhere because of some stupid movie they watch especially the loosers who watch korean series with their sisters at home
This is the real world! Women are completely rouge out here!
Married men suffer in their homes big time even when they would never come out to admit it because of society.
Men hate appearing weak, and i love that fact about myself too, i would rather say everything is fine and keep enduring the multiple arrow piercings on my back!
For marriage its the same although in this case you could prevented it!
Married men die on a daily basis, but they would appear with smiling faces and people would buy it, when they die, the same people would attend his burial and mourn.
Then the biittch who killed him at home will move on with what he left behind and even get remarried, even after his death, he still looses!
THE MARRIED MAN LOOSES TILL THE END!
Be Wise
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2022
The only point I took from this write up is "They love the idea of marriage, but non of them wants to be wives"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2022
PAY ATTENTION TO MY SIGNATURE!!

There's A Big Offer Specifically For Nigerians In It.

I Am Their Brand Ambassador And I Can Guarantee Their Authenticity.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by asainco(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2022
U started so well, but lost focus in the middle and finished poorly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2022
I dated for almost five years and has been in marriage for more than five years now. Yes, marriage is tough and not for kids but with the right wisdom and know how marriage has been my best decision so far.
I love my wife because of the level of person I found in her and so far so good I have no regret.
Last month, we went out together dancing and flexing our Union together.
When you are not married just shut up and stop making a fool out of yourself.
Marriage is the only thing you don't learn from outside.
Do you know how it feels when your angel look at you in the eyes and say in her next life if any, she still want to get married to you? Then you know you are a real man.
Continue typing, I am reading.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by AllahIsSatan: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Red pilling doesn't apply to ALL women, just a handful of exploitative ones.

Nigerians are applying the Red Pill concept in ways that don't make sense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Emmanuelcann: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Sorry but your post doesn't represent my experience in marriage (dated 5 years and married for 28 years) My wife is a big blessing to me. Speak for yourself brother.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Emmanuelcann:
Sorry but your post doesn't represent my experience in marriage (dated 5 years and married for 28 years) My wife is a big blessing to me. Speak for yourself brother.
Single guys should just stop taking shots at marriages. They know nothing about marriage and even when you marry wrongly because of selfish desires and thoughts it does not mean that everyone will make the same mistake like you did.
I hate it a lot when some people feels they have all the answers to marriage, not even the expert does.
What many people don't understand is that not every principles is applicable to every marriage. As we are unique in our own distinctive ways so is marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
You know, there's an interesting buzzword among western academics called "mid-life crisis". This word names a condition that apparently afflicts an overwhelming proportion of men in their middle ages (35~50 yrs), which is characterized by a longing desire to return to youthful state, and exhibitions of behavior typically associated with men in their early to mid twenties.

Why is this condition so interesting? Because it was virtually non-existent before the early 1990's, that is, during the period when marriage would have made logical sense to a man and it is overwhelmingly more likely to afflict western men(ie. USA, UK, places where feminism and women's rights have held hostage the political arena). Now? Outside of brute force(ie. decree by some tyrannical government) there is no sort of argument that can be made to justify a man entering into that trap still being called marriage. When a man enters into this trap, he is deceived, not only by the bitch that lured him in, but his associates, the general media, his church, and society in general, all who lead him to believe that what he has entered is a good thing. Blinded by empty gestures and adulations he invests everything into this marriage, his bitch being the primary benefactor(one might object by bringing up children, but in these societies, when marriages fail, the bitch almost always gets custody of the children). One by one, the most productive years of his life pass him by(for example, if he had the capacity to become a CEO/Owner of some big international business operation, that potential will never be realized because all of his attention is being paid to this marriage and the bitch he has to satisfy. The ancients, as usual were right. "Behind the fall of every man can be found a woman".) Eventually he grows wise, usually around his early forties. Wise enough to see that he had been deceived, wise enough to see that he had invested the most productive years of his live and gained absolutely nothing in return, those years being invested into maintaining the marriage and the bitch instead of being used to increase his status and power as the man that he is. This is the source of mid-life crisis. That urge to set back the clock and erase the mistake made in the past. Men of today suffer this condition for a few years, eventually getting even wiser, wise enough to realize that their efforts are futile, nothing that they do will ever earn them another chance at youth, and they are then forced to accept the mistake that they made in their youth and live with it.

They say the truth is bitter but must be told. This is the truth about modern marriages. The truth is the red pill and the red pill is a bitter pill to swallow. At the same time swallowing the red pill is a matter of choice. Marriage and a life of useless slavery or freedom and a chance to attain glory and position? The choice is yours.

15 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Emmanuelcann: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You know, there's an interesting buzzword among western academics called "mid-life crisis". This word names a condition that apparently afflicts an overwhelming proportion of men in their middle ages (35~50 yrs), which is characterized by a longing desire to return to youthful state, and exhibitions of behavior typically associated with men in their early to mid twenties.

Why is this condition so interesting? Because it was virtually non-existent before the early 1990's, that is, during the period when marriage would have made logical sense to a man and it is overwhelmingly more likely to afflict western men(ie. USA, UK, places where feminism and women's rights have held hostage the political arena). Now? Outside of brute force(ie. decree by some tyrannical government) there is no sort of argument that can be made to justify a man entering into that trap still being called marriage. When a man enters into this trap, he is deceived, not only by the bitch that lured him in, but his associates, the general media, his church, and society in general, all who lead him to believe that what he has entered is a good thing. Blinded by empty gestures and adulations he invests everything into this marriage, his bitch being the primary benefactor(one might object by bringing up children, but in these societies, when marriages fail, the bitch almost always gets custody of the children). One by one, the most productive years of his life pass him by(for example, if he had the capacity to become a CEO/Owner of some big international business operation, that potential will never be realized because all of his attention is being paid to this marriage and the bitch he has to satisfy. The ancients, as usual were right. "Behind the fall of every man can be found a woman".) Eventually he grows wise, usually around his early forties. Wise enough to see that he had been deceived, wise enough to see that he had invested the most productive years of his live and gained absolutely nothing in return, those years being invested into maintaining the marriage and the bitch instead of being used to increase his status and power as the man that he is. This is the source of mid-life crisis. That urge to set back the clock and erase the mistake made in the past. Men of today suffer this condition for a few years, eventually getting even wiser, wise enough to realize that their efforts are futile, nothing that they do will ever earn them another chance at youth, and they are then forced to accept the mistake that they made in their youth and live with it.

They say the truth is bitter but must be told. This is the truth about modern marriages. The truth is the red pill and the red pill is a bitter pill to swallow. At the same time swallowing the red pill is a matter of choice. Marriage and a life of useless slavery or freedom and a chance to attain glory and position? The choice is yours.
grin grin grin
Funny people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Saturn444:
Do they really need to advise him? It is his choice you know.
The kind of prestige and power marriage gave me I never enjoyed when I was single and thoughts I was smart.
From mainland to island I thought I was a champ. I became a real man the day I gave her my ring and my happiest day when I had my first child in wedlock.
I prayed all my life never to have a child outside wedlock. The feeling was so ecstatic, couldn't wait to get to Warri to see her face. Marriage is sweet jare!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Jeon(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
COPYCAT REDPILL WANNABE.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:

The kind of prestige and power marriage gave me I never enjoyed when I was single and thoughts I was smart.
From mainland to island I thought I was a champ. I became a real man the day I gave her my ring and my happiest day when I had my first child in wedlock.
I prayed all my life never to have a child outside wedlock. The feeling was so ecstatic, couldn't wait to get to Warri to see her face. Marriage is sweet jare!

Marriage is amazing my brother. Sometimes I wonder if I deserve all the amazing moments and service I am getting.

I spent a greater part of my life chasing money and sharing but the day I took my wife to my village was the moment I realize that there is more to life than money.

Being a man now has a deeper meaning to me.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Saturn444:

Marriage is amazing my brother. Sometimes I wonder if I deserve all the amazing moments and service I am getting.

I spent a greater part of my life chasing money and sharing but the day I took my wife to my village was the moment I realize that there is more to life than money.

Being a man now has a deep
er meaning to me.

Absolutely, only the veneration alone. My Father in-law thought me quite a lot. I was like his second child and we were just so close. He said among all the marriage of his daughters mine was the most accomplished and he bless me before he left this world to glory.
Would never have enjoyed such moments if I was only a baby daddy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:

Absolutely, only the veneration alone. My Father in-law thought me quite a lot. I was like his second child and we were just so close. He said among all the marriage of his daughters mine was the most accomplished and he bless me before he left this world to glory.
Would never have enjoyed such moments if I was only a baby daddy.

Life has a greater purpose just watching over the new life coming to the world and molding them into shapes based on our understanding. My advise to men is to understand their design blueprint and commission the Divine into matching them with the right kind of women.

My father in law is still very young, and an amazing soul. we laugh and play and enjoy all the time and I cant wait for his next visit.

Using just physical benchmark in the search is tomfoolery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This is one bitter truth everyone has to digest whether they like it or not. I'm being specific about this age we are in.
Most of them wished they never even met their wives not to talk of marrying them and the rest wished they never even considered marriage in the first place!
Women will want to exploit the leverages they have in the 21st century, they want their opinions to count even when it is baseless and most times one-sided.
The women of this age only know how to wh0re not handle men, they love the idea of marriage but none of them want to be wives!
You are not wrong to refer them as household demons because they will torture you emotionally and psychologically. The worst part of the situation is that you as a man don't really have a choice, you have fallen in the trap by signing those marriage documents and you are completely stuck with the devil for life!
Still Typing...

You said nothing but truth

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by BigYash: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Marriages of nowadays is advantageous to the female and punishment for male.. I know women won't agree to this,but deep down they know that its the bitter truth..
If not for child bearing, no level for marriage o..
That's why I support baby mama packaging 100%..

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
To all the married simps in this thread, before you go ahead calling me a boy or terming me as INEXPERIENCED, ask yourself this question; Are You In Advantage More Than Your Wives?
Answer this question first, then we can continue the arguement from there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Slynation:
The only point I took from this write up is "They love the idea of marriage, but non of them wants to be wives"
Believe me, you did a very good job picking that out.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
asainco:
U started so well, but lost focus in the middle and finished poorly...
I always loose focus, its your choice to pick out the message, its also your choice to wander in your ignorant bliss!

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:
I dated for almost five years and has been in marriage for more than five years now. Yes, marriage is tough and not for kids but with the right wisdom and know how marriage has been my best decision so far.
I love my wife because of the level of person I found in her and so far so good I have no regret.
Last month, we went out together dancing and flexing our Union together.
When you are not married just shut up and stop making a fool out of yourself.
Marriage is the only thing you don't learn from outside.
Do you know how it feels when your angel look at you in the eyes and say in her next life if any, she still want to get married to you? Then you know you are a real man.
Continue typing, I am reading.
It takes time, she is still enjoying the benefits of your ring, be patient, wait!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Emmanuelcann:
33 years all together, you met your woman in the 19s, there were still very little amount of valuable women back then, you were just lucky. I'M TALKING ABOUT TODAY SIR!!

12 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:

Of course marriage is sweet, but please i beg of you, don't slack in that thing that is currently keeping your lovely wife. Because if you loose that thing, you will be back here to cry, thats a promise.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
ORIAYO70:

You said nothing but truth
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
@EmmanuelCann Based on your testimony, i want to believe that you are old enough, at least in your 50s sir?
Permit me to personally engage you to educate men in this thread sir.

I respect you, your elderliness is very clear, pls answer one question for me sir;

You obviously met mummy in the 19s and you of all people should by now be able to differentiate between calibres of women. Pls sir, ARE THE WOMEN OF THE 19s THE SAME AS THE ONES OF TODAY??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
BigYash:
Marriages of nowadays is advantageous to the female and punishment for male.. I know women won't agree to this,but deep down they know that its the bitter truth..
If not for child bearing, no level for marriage o..
That's why I support baby mama packaging 100%..
The top celebrities of today know what they are doing brother, before you will see the likes of Davido and Wizkid marry
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Saturn444:
The person you doesn't know you're here saying he is fooling around nawa for oh undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Randy Houseboy… Part 6 (SEX STORY) / 19 Most Ridiculous Odd Couples Who Prove Opposites Attract / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.