Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? (35733 Views)

The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Devil1Messenger: 5:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Reality3080:
These igbos up there don't even know atiku is a feather weight politician in d north, someone who can't influence adamawa election
And u think a northerner will leave his brother whether paper weight or air weight and goan and vote tinubu. South east and South South will never vote tinubu. APC won't even make that mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by silibaba: 5:27am On Jan 14, 2022
joe1309:
Have we all forgotten how Atiku sold national asset to himself, he can never be trusted.
tinibu also sold state asset to himself nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Devil1Messenger: 5:27am On Jan 14, 2022
knowhowk:
. What gives you the Impression that everyone supporting ATIKU is an Igbo ,Drop that Childish. Mentality now and Grow up...

So many Yorubas are saying ATIKU All D way ...
They keep saying igbos hate them. The same igbos that developed their region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Dagrace01(m): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2022
ndamanibrahim12:
The 2023 elections is fast approaching, and we would like to find out your preferred candidate between Atiku and Tinubu. Who do you think would be the next president of Nigeria between these two?
Atiku ko Tinubu ni..
I pity Nigerians as in I too pity us and I pity we Southerners the more..
So we don't have better candidates out of these two?
So from Jan 2022 you lot had conceded to the fact that it has to be one of these two? We didn't even give it a fight until election is near, oga oo..
No be swear, na like this e go dey go..

I see Igbos pitching their tents with Atiku up there and yet the Fulani's are their worst nightmare, those ones don't know what they want I swear, insteading of marketing and putting all their resources in an Easterner they conceded to vote for Atiku just because they don't want a certain Tinubu or is it because Atiku would pick Peter Obi as a running mate?
Iya e maje yin!
I see some Yorubas rooting for Tinubu when we have younger technocrats like Akinmunmi Adeshina, Osinbanjo etc who can propel us to something better just because he's what again?/ Jagaban! Or because he's omoluabi..
While some Yorubas prefer Atiku just because they're partisan and want PDP back. OK oo
E ma mu garri e..
I see Hausa/Fulani gently watching closely as events unfold while the Southerners play into their hands again. U give them Atiku, nothing do them, it means they have another 8yrs to be in power and Igbos would lament for marginalization for that long again. And herdsmen will still have confidence to enter Yoruba farms and kill their people again, after all na dem dey power. You give them Tinubu who is a northern apologist and automatically Tinubu will go with a Northern vice president a strong one at that, they're partially still okay with it. While they have their own contingency plan yet to be unfold.
Southerners, una no go get sense?
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Shevchenkko: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Reality3080:
These igbos up there don't even know atiku is a feather weight politician in d north, someone who can't influence adamawa election
Shut up man. We're talking about National election not State. Atiku will trash Tinubu hands down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Shevchenkko: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Reality3080:
what was atiku contribution?

We know u igbos will queue behind atiku so we ain't surprised.

U have umahi, Anyim to promote but u don't care,your only ambition come 2023 is to stop tinubu
That's not the point. It's pay back time for Tinubu. He thinks he's smart. He will never smell that seat even if he contest it with yahaya Bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Shevchenkko: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Those guys that are commenting above, just came out of a WhatsApp Group meeting. The monikers could be one person sef grin

Atiku Keel una there grin grin grin
E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Shevchenkko: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
The same hypocrite attacking tinubu to drop his presidential ambition are the one rooting for atiku

Tell me the impact atiku has more than tinubu and I will also support him

Useless people
Take it easy man. Both are wrong candidates but Atiku will fare better as president because he has been a successful business man while Tinubu your Drug lord will milk Nigeria dry same way he has been doing in Lagos. Sane Nigerians know better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by nnewsnjobs: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by nnewsnjobs: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by nnewsnjobs: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Tinubu is not a successful business man ryt?
You know how many businesses tinubu has?
Your statistics is not convincing.

Atiku was a vice president what did he do
than looting?

How many people atiku built politically?
Shevchenkko:
Take it easy man. Both are wrong candidates but Atiku will fare better as president because he has been a successful business man while Tinubu your Drug lord will milk Nigeria dry same way he has been doing in Lagos. Sane Nigerians know better
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by nnewsnjobs: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Both of them, Tinubu and Atiku are thieves. They are both old fashioned politician.

That being said.

Since we Nigerian are fools, we prefer them to other younger choices.

I think Atiku will be a lesser evil and a more competent President than tinubu.

Atiku if convince that a particular decision will better the lives of Nigerians will go ahead to execute it without fear, just as he decleared that he will sell NNPC before 2019 election without fear and people were criticising him up and down.

Tinubu presidency will be more of politicking while Atiku's own will be more of strategy to salvage the country.

Osinbajo/Zulum will make a better choice for APC.

Osinbajo/Zulum will give Atiku a run for his money and might end up winning Atiku in the general election.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Shevchenkko: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
Tinubu is not a successful business man ryt?
You know how many businesses tinubu has?
Your statistics is not convincing.

Atiku was a vice president what did he do
than looting?

How many people atiku built politically?
Like I pointed out earlier, both are wrong candidates but Atiku I a better evil. Tinubu don milk Lagos to the bone and he keeps doing that and more over he's old and already weak
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by durangokid: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
The same hypocrite attacking tinubu to drop his presidential ambition are the one rooting for atiku

Tell me the impact atiku has more than tinubu and I will also support him

Useless people
. The same thing yaribas are doing to Peter Obi and other Igbo politicians, useless people
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by juventino: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Atiku!!!!!!
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by durangokid: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2022
U
xpool:
They are wrong choices!
I don't know why PDP would ever give surppirt to Atikus candidacy!
I don't just get it, Atiku is a Judas, traitor, he betrayed PDP when they needed him most, in 2015. A party that gave you Vice precidency.
Attiku and Saraki are the reason this country is Hellfire ignited buy them and APC
. You are right, I don't even see both Atiku and Tinubu as candidates in 2023, mark my word, the Yoruba guy want to use it to t taste waters.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Freebills12: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
shinealight:

Betrayed South in 2015? Are you joking? Was the South together at that time or at any other time? Did Jonathan give the South West their due recognition during his lopsided rule? Since you are so old with a long memory, you should remember Tafawa Balewa/Azikiwe collusion in the 60s and Awolowo’s imprisonment (based on false/contrived allegations). Azikiwe then refused to team up with Awo to form a government but secretly went to seal a deal with the North. You should also remember the Shagari/Ekwueme presidency. Where was the idea of southern unity then? So, it is now betrayal of the South when Tinubu teams up with Buhari to defeat Jonathan? Very strange way of looking at things!!

You are funny, is it Action Group that didn't stop him, that made NCNC to lost legislative hold at the center, or Adeleke Adedoyin and Dr Abu Bakar Ibiyinka Olorun-Nimbe who were Yurobas at NCNC that betrayed him, or you have not read about: Azikiwe’s post-election letter to Awolowo
According to Richard Sklar, Dr Azikiwe is reported to have sent a post-election [open] letter to Mr. Awolowo proposing that their two parties form an alliance in the Western Region that would ‘create such a deadlock . . . as to force the hands of Government to concede us a better constitution whose provisions would make party politics more effective’. –West Africa, December 29, 1951 (quoted in Coleman, Nigeria, p. 476, n. 49)—Sklar, Op cit. p. 116f.

With regard to Shagari/Ekwueme if you ever open your about that then you must be something else. Awolowo that suggested that Nigeria should use food blockades against the Easterners during Nigeria civil war even when OJUKWU released him from prison. Awolowo minister of finance who after the war instructed that every Igbo man that has money in the bank whether it's in billions will only £20. You want the Igbos to vote for him. The Yorubas destroyed the southern unity. I am amazed that you are just a liar. You easily forgot that in 1999 the Igbos voted for Obasanjo massively, like wise in 2003. You forgot that they voted for Obasanjo in 2003 against their very own OJUKWU. If you truthful to yourself the Igbos have sacrificed so much in order to preserve this unity.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by murtaj(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2022
kufre2010:
Atiku as vise President sold national asset to himself.

Tinubu as governor of Lagos refused to vacate, he is still indirectly ruling uptill now. His son is controlling revenue collection in Lagos.

These are people we want to handover the destiny of Nigeria to. The youth of this country is the major problem in these country.

God'swill Akpabio is the right man for this job
you've said well but your last statement spoil everything
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Reality3080: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

And u think a northerner will leave his brother whether paper weight or air weight and goan and vote tinubu. South east and South South will never vote tinubu. APC won't even make that mistake
where were u when they voted abiola instead of Bashir tofa

What about voting obj n gej instead of buhari
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by kelly72: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
Imagine those crying Fulani this and that still want to go for Fulani cos of hate for Tinubu

It seems Atiku is now Igbo

Modified...

No matter how you cry on my mention, I won't reply you

Anybody who expresses support for Atiku is termed Igbo, they have started again. That's how they accused Igbos of shooting themselves in the leg by putting their eggs in one basket about Atiku, only for them to discover later that their Sai baba was just a scam packaged to lead them into IDP camps.

Do you realise that Atiku won in Ondo, Oyo, did well in Osun and almost took Ekiti in 2019? Wetin remain, and who gave him those votes?

Anyways, just prepare for it. E go do you vam for eye.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Devil1Messenger: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Reality3080:
where were u when they voted abiola instead of Bashir tofa

What about voting obj n gej instead of buhari
Oga 1993 and 1999, and GEJ/Buhari are not the same. The opposition wasn't strong them. There were multiple parties then. Now we literally have 2 parties. So different time, different season
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by BafanaBafana: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2022
patosky55:

go and check the last election result in lagos state, it was almost 50:50 between him and Buhari, facts are there
You sef know that lagos is a multicultural city. Furthermore, Atiku has several big influencers over there like Oyedepo. Despite that, he still lost, meaning he has more opposition there than supporters.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by BafanaBafana: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Yes they will. Northerners are light years ahead of you in politics bros. It is only in the north that someone from another state can become governor in a state he grew up.
And for your information, the only time Atiku can win the north is if he contests against an Igbo man
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by shinealight(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are funny, is it Action Group that didn't stop him, that made NCNC to lost legislative hold at the center, or Adeleke Adedoyin and Dr Abu Bakar Ibiyinka Olorun-Nimbe who were Yurobas at NCNC that betrayed him, or you have not read about: Azikiwe’s post-election letter to Awolowo
According to Richard Sklar, Dr Azikiwe is reported to have sent a post-election [open] letter to Mr. Awolowo proposing that their two parties form an alliance in the Western Region that would ‘create such a deadlock . . . as to force the hands of Government to concede us a better constitution whose provisions would make party politics more effective’. –West Africa, December 29, 1951 (quoted in Coleman, Nigeria, p. 476, n. 49)—Sklar, Op cit. p. 116f.

With regard to Shagari/Ekwueme if you ever open your about that then you must be something else. Awolowo that suggested that Nigeria should use food blockades against the Easterners during Nigeria civil war even when OJUKWU released him from prison. Awolowo minister of finance who after the war instructed that every Igbo man that has money in the bank whether it's in billions will only £20. You want the Igbos to vote for him. The Yorubas destroyed the southern unity. I am amazed that you are just a liar. You easily forgot that in 1999 the Igbos voted for Obasanjo massively, like wise in 2003. You forgot that they voted for Obasanjo in 2003 against their very own OJUKWU. If you truthful to yourself the Igbos have sacrificed so much in order to preserve this unity.

Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison? Are you not getting your wires mixed up??
Igbo voted massively for Obasanjo? Please don’t make me laugh….Obasanjo was never voted in by the Igbo nor by his own people the Yoruba but he was rigged in by the military generals in 1999 who were bent on making him President at all costs to pacify the Yoruba after knocking off Abiola. After that, in 2003 he and Atiku rigged themselves in by the so-called “capturing” of all the Yoruba States except Lagos. Very few Yoruba wanted Obasanjo but he was forced on them because he was willing to do the bidding of the North!
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by CSTRR: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Pakute:

Which of the South will be rallying against him?

What capacity does your father has to disable the machinery of the ruiling party in the south?

Besides, what was the business Tinubu has personally got with Edo election. I take exception when silly people talk.
The ruling party failed woefully in the South in 2019.

Failed woefully to the extent that Buhari and his supporters were angry with your Yoruba fathers to failing to pull their own weight.

Your VP lost his own polling unit.

If not for the North that voted blindly enmass, tinubu would have remained in the wilderness where he deserves.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Devil1Messenger: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Yes they will. Northerners are light years ahead of you in politics bros. It is only in the north that someone from another state can become governor in a state he grew up.
And for your information, the only time Atiku can win the north is if he contests against an Igbo man
Keep dreaming.
Tinubu will never become president
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by engrjacuzzi: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2022
kufre2010:
Atiku as vise President sold national asset to himself.

Tinubu as governor of Lagos refused to vacate, he is still indirectly ruling uptill now. His son is controlling revenue collection in Lagos.

These are people we want to handover the destiny of Nigeria to. The youth of this country is the major problem in these country.

God'swill Akpabio is the right man for this job

@kufre: Did Godswill Akpabio declare intention of presiding over the affairs of Nigeria. Even though I admire his work infrastructure he did while in Akwaibom State, will he be the chosen one to lead Nigeria in the right direction
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by engrjacuzzi: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2022
The rate at which Nairalanders chose Atiku over Tinubu is an indication that APC will loose if they stick to Jagaban and may go for a more credible Northern candidate
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Veeryeasy(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2022
None of them but i want to choose, i'll choose atiku
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by erenax: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
tjcare4u2005:
Tinubu all the way. I swear I can kill because of tinubu, I love that my with passion
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.