Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (35672 Views)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by tobida: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
- The people of Ijaw community visited Nnamdi Kanu today, June 22

- The people presented gifts to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra

- They gifted Kanu a sword and a lantern in honour of his effort towards actualizing Biafra

Some members of the Ijaw community on Thursday, June 22, visited the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu in his hometown Afara Ukwu, Umuahia in Abia state.

The community members joined by people from Ogoni and Ibibio presented gifts of a sword and a lantern to the IPOB leader.

The group who described themselves as the 'Riverine' Indigenous People of Biafra said the gifts were presented to Kanu in honour of his effort towards the actualization of Biafra.

NAIJ.com gathered that the lantern which was presented to Kanu illustrates that Biafra is a light to the whole of African continent.
In other words, we are not quenchable," one of the visitors said.

However, the sword the group said is a symbol of strength.

It shows that nobody can ever harm him," the visitor added.

NAIJ.com had earlier reported that the IPOB leader announced that all detractors of the group were in disarray.

Kanu also said that anyone who still doubts the freedom of Biafra is less than the microbial amoeba.

You can watch this NAIJ.com exclusive video of Nnamdi Kanu addressing members of IPOB in his hometown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V__qaNZmUcw

https://www.naij.com/1111446-ijaw-community-visits-nnamdi-kanu-presents-sword-lantern-photos.html

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Maybe they are suggesting he 'see's the light and falls on his sword'..... cheesy

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by OVI75(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yoruba Muslim's Are angry now,Y did u post dS n

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Princesaha: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
I just lost appetite after seeing this news. I must see our Idp camp doctor tomorrow cos it is obvious my bp is very high now. The worst is that the only drug that is in our Idp camp in Mowe here is paracetamol. Please my fellow Afonjaa muslims, can one treat high bp with paracetamol?

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
I thought the Foolanis n d Afonjas said his trying to merged SS into Biafra,without due consultation with them? I pity the Foolanis n Afonjas right now,because they will start suffering from dementia,just like the presidiot after reading the write up above.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kikikiki that is the lantern he is going to use in Kirikiri maximum prison, justice BINTA NYAKO please over to you grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by desmondneke(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
all we want is peace....all of una wey de mk mouth...wen the fight start na house una go de.....as we de like this we like am o....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Iamwrath: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
That sword ?? to design his house or to protect himself ?

the lantern ? maybe he'll use that in kuje prison

or

he can do the needful and immolate himself, afterall a 23 year old jew did it for them in the past

5 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Stolen: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2017
yarimo:
Kikikiki that is the lantern he is going to use in Kirikiri maximum prison, justice BINTA NYAKO please over to you grin
Iamwrath:
That sword ?? to design his house or to protect himself ?

the lantern ? maybe he'll use that in kuje prison

or

he can do the needful and immolate himself, afterall a 23 year old jew did it for them in the past

u are too dry.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by nototribalist: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Afonjas be like, which kind wahala be dis?? grin grin grin

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Celcius: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2017
That is how the Ijaws choose and give legitimacy to their leader. Good for him, depending on the group. Ijaw too get groups.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2017
Hw convenient is this write up.
The Ijaw community!!!! thats the only thing said. No names, no place named in particular as to which part of the Ijaw community did this.

Now, I can deduce that Nnamdi Kanu is a director in Nollywood.

If you liepods think that you can organise a group of people to represent the whole of Ijaw Nation, then I think Mr. Bean makes sense than you lot.

Ijaw community indeed.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by nengibo: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2017
RobbStark:
Hw convenient is this write up.
The Ijaw community!!!! thats the only thing said. No names, no place named in particular as to which part of the Ijaw community did this.

Now, I can deduce that Nnamdi Kanu is a director in Nollywood.

If you liepods think that you can organise a group of people to represent the whole of Ijaw Nation, then I think Mr. Bean makes sense than you lot.

Ijaw community indeed.
Go to Youtube and see the movies the dilector has dilected about Ijaw people, These liepods are really jokers

23 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by tobida: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2017
nengibo:

Go to Youtube and see the movies the dilector has dilected about Ijaw people, These liepods are really jokers

lalasticlala fp let us hear wat people are saying.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Adoga1759: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
OVI75:
Yoruba Muslim's Are angry now,Y did u post dS n
They are depressed right now, afterall all the Niger Delta people (including Igbos among them) hate both Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB & BIAFRA, so why are these rebels opposing the impression they want everybody including their northern masters to believe!

18 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by TheKingdom: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
One East One Biafra

17 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by tobida: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness

Thank you! tell dem! lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by hammerF: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
No Afonja wont like this. grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by safiaapussy: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating, drug peddling,ass drilling, kidnapping and adult napping venturing, potopoto swimming, land grabbing, no man's land claiming, money ritual doing biafrats. grin

See the bastard kung fu fighting dilector's face, stupid cownu grin. I will head his stomach with my bloody cone afonja head when I see him. thank god my skull hasn't been mined so my head dey kakaraka grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
The problem of Nigeria is not actually the hausas because we know they are Muslims, not the igbos cos we know the are Christians but afonjas because nobody knows where the are coming from or where they are heading to.. That's y u see names like Abdul Olawale or jibrin Kolade

Meanwhile, when afonja Muslim is reading this news..

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by conductor1: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
safiaapussy:
Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating, drug peddling,ass drilling, money ritual doing biafrats. grin

See the bastard kung fu fighting dilector's face, stupid cownu grin

You lack home training.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Annibel(f): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Following
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pictures speak a thousand words.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by liftedhigh: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Annibel(f): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
A
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's called Aroko
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
cheesy

the more people hate him

the more popular he gets

in Nigeria people who tell the truth are hated

cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by KingEjanla(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Princesaha:
I just lost appetite after seeing this news. I must see our Idp camp doctor tomorrow cos it is obvious my bp is very high now. The worst is that the only drug that is in our Idp camp in Mowe here is paracetamol. Please my fellow Afonjaa muslims, can one treat high bp with paracetamol?
grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kitaatita: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Meanwhile, Ijaw and other South South states that are supporters of Nnamdi Kanu and his secessionist instinct neither have plans to secede nor be part of Biafra. They are just goading Kanu and his IPOB to perdition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Freed Abuja-kaduna Train Victimes In Kaduna (Photos) / $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.