Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (44367 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
You all should mark my words, the only power that can remove Tinubu is from above. We all know how he made his money. He did some runs which whoever knows and whoever doesnt know....him wahala...then joined NADECO. When Abacha wahala started, he ran to the UK and supported many politicians in exile. Even Dele Momodu is a beneficiary. You can never see Dele go against him. Then, he became governor of Lagos, worked so hard that he developed Lagos, and then boom...he registered companies that are in charge of the taxes of Lagos, so that after he leaving his still continuously make money till date. All the resources of Lagos, Bola has cuts there. Transport revenue ooo, toll Gates ooo, taxes ooo, wetin you wan talk he doesnt have his cut from? So, this is how he made massive money. Una dey call Dangote the richest man in Nigeria, I am not sure he is as rich as Bola Tinubu. grin

Buhari is rich, but he said he was poor cos when he too saw the money Bola Tinubu has, he said.... chai...I am poor. grin

So, the issue of how he made his money should not come to play here. Person wey get the whole of parks and markets all over Lagos. Do you know the amount made daily in a single motor park? Even MC Oluomo who is just the head of transport, just a section ooo can afrord to send all his children abroad, and marry many wives..not to talk of Bola Tinubu who has everything in his pocket.

This man can buy all the generals in the military ...walahi. grin See eh...He will buy IBB sef. Na Bola you still dey ask how he made his money? Una no serious ooo. An open secret. Nothing go touch this man except God. And this is why we need to start praying hard.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by goslowgoslow(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
fourboys:
Youths are supposed to be the most intelligent, but to see dem tryin to campaign for tinubu weak me reach bone sad sad sad
That is why it is called democracy go and camping for your own choice and use your vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Badguy77(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

How is the question pedestrian? Those are the questions Nigerians have on their lips to ask...How did he make his wealth and how old is he...Simple. That one dey shake

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by KingOKON: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibril Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. He should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.

So if I ask you how old is ya father?
Which school did he attend?
You won't be able to answer, shey? Tinubu is only fit to be the President of Kirikiri maximum prison

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by caracas: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
adelaja70:

Keep lying to yourself... Where is your voters card
So in your mind you're hoping for him to be President if Nigeria
Hahahahaaaa grin grin
Funny you.....
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by WHITELIGHTER: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
post=109311984:
This is the same JAGABAN that PDP/Goodluck/OBJ/Atiku Government arraigned in ICPC duck like a criminal just some few years back and at the end of all their grilling/investigation they declared him not guilty!

Jagaban was discharged and acquitted on all fronts of fraud and corruption against him.
They told us that, Not one single case of corruption was found against him.

This was what PDP told Nigerians just few years ago!
But suddenly since he met our darling Daddy this past Monday to declare his presidential ambition,
They are now saying otherwise.

Na hyoocrisy go kill all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury and took our darling nation 100 years back....along with such politicians supporters.
Awon werey 100%.

Oan,

Somedays are like that, take a walk, talk to a trusted friend, drink hot coffee, do some exercise, try to do what makes you happy when you do it, life is full of twists and turns, it will be fine las las, brother, GOD NO GO SHAME US.

We Rise.

So now ur next stop is Tinubu....chai, u are really short sighted

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by AdeniyiA(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
I see assassinations of political enemies... Especially by die-hard supporters, without the knowledge of the top. Talk of plausible deniability undecided
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by adelaja70(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Idumuje:

I agree. Tinubu’s corruption is mind buggling. I can bet all that I have that Buhari will never hand over to the rogue Tinubu. Thanks hat will NEVER happen and Tinubu knows it, and is building a war chest and network to fight it, but the cabal will give him a bloody nose
Cabal wo? Foolish cabal wo? Omo this na 2022 o.... Patapata everything go scatter...
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Eriokanmi: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
The greatest mistake the fool made was declaration of his intention to run. This is just the beginning if his disgrace. Nigeria isn't Lagos grin why not support PYO instead, and cover up his messy past?

My uncle was also an accountant at chevron and all he had were 2 petrol stations and 2 cooking gas plants , one in warri and one in Lagos. He also has one building in warri 2 in lagos and another one in ogun state, his wife's state. If you have the opportunity to work and get promoted up to the management level at chevron, the company which even pays more than Mobil, you can't have more assets than the above because theres no opportunityto steal. Your salary would be enough to take care of your family and retirement. I forgot to also add that my uncle's children schooled abroad....top universities in the west to be precise. Tinubu isn't wise at all. The money he stole in my state was actually pushing him. Pride goes before a fall.

6 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Indispensable85(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is corruption personified

A man who boldly boasted that he's richer than Osun state , such man won't make a good president.

Where did he get the money from?

Our present president who claimed to be a pauper did that translate into good governance?
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Shame! You no even get shame. See the way you just coined your post? Somebody like you shouldn't be allowed to near the corridor of power. You'd be worse than tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by adelaja70(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

So now ur next stop is Tinubu....chai, u are really short sighted
Omo ibo... List wetin Tinubu do, wey other politicians never do.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by nnamdi640: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
adefitim:
Are those the right questions he should be asking?

No wonder their Table is Letter A for Arindin
If that question is not right then you should stop complaining about corruption in the country because you are encouraging it. A man that you want as a leader brought two billion vans into his house at the eve of election and you see it as a normal thing. Your generation is in danger

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Arewagang: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibril Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. He should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.

I think you're correct, the interviewer ought to have asked Mr. Jubril what his principal meant by "Where Are The Cows" or Is Evans Also a Fulani Bandit

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Eriokanmi: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.

Don't you know why Jibrin failed to come back to power? Google is your friend. Ęgbę ahun nii rahun he, it's a local adage . If you're close to Tinubu, tell him to drop his ambition now cos Nigerians have got millions of evidence to nail him. Nigeria isn't lagos oo. We have been enduring him here because of who he is. But his empire nears and end believe me. He should just support PYO jeejelly

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Elmander1983(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
One that demands an answer. Ain't bad a question is it? They owe Nigeria an answer! The bullion van thingy caused a lot of stir back then though and till date, the matter was quashed. Nigeria deserves to know, Nigeria deserves better...
headSmasher:
What stupid question is that
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by kingdenny(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
When one cannot explain his source of wealth, his character becomes questionable... Tinubu moves around with a lot of question mark on his head but this is Nigeria where abnormal is considered normal..
Someone who is transparent would answer that question without blinking an eye, but he chose to beat about the Bush
A question simplier than 1+1

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by adelaja70(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The greatest mistake the fool made was declaration of his intention to run. This is just the beginning if his disgrace. Nigeria isn't Lagos grin why not support PYO instead, and cover up his messy past?

My uncle was also an accountant at chevron and all he had were 2 petrol stations and 2 cooking gas plants , one in warri and one in Lagos. He also has one building in warri 2 in lagos and another one in ogun state, his wife's state. If you have the opportunity to work and get promoted up to the management level at chevron, the company which even pays more than Mobil, you can't have more assets than the above because theres no opportunityto steal. Your salary would be enough to take care of your family and retirement. I forgot to also add that my uncle's children schooled abroad....top universities in the west to be precise. Tinubu isn't wise at all. The

money he stole in my state was actually pushing him. Pride goes before a fall.
Which your state? Which state you carry come from your mama Belle.... Ko si danu!
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by feedthenation(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
---If Tinubu ever becomes the president---the collective wealth of Nigeria will be transferred to his family---Lagos state will be a small joke---

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are so gullible

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by MFORC(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
See as Una de give Tinubu free advert. Even if Tinubu no be president for 2023, Jagaban go still negotiate him way to stay relevant. Tinubu the maradona of naija politics.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Eriokanmi: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
adelaja70:

Which your state? Which state you carry come from your mama Belle.... Ko si danu!
The time to rain abuses isn't here yet. Remember today aburo. You'd come back to apologise. grin
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by KingOKON: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
You all should mark my words, the only power that can remove Tinubu is from above. We all know how he made his money. He did some runs which whoever knows and whoever doesnt know....him wahala...then joined NADECO. When Abacha wahala started, he ran to the UK and supported many politicians in exile. Even Dele Momodu is a beneficiary. You can never see Dele go against him. Then, he became governor of Lagos, worked so hard that he developed Lagos, and then boom...he registered companies that are in charge of the taxes of Lagos, so that after he leaving his still continuously make money till date. All the resources of Lagos, Bola has cuts there. Transport revenue ooo, toll Gates ooo, taxes ooo, wetin you wan talk he doesnt have his cut from? So, this is how he made massive money. Una dey call Dangote the richest man in Nigeria, I am not sure he is as rich as Bola Tinubu. grin

Buhari is rich, but he said he was poor cos when he too saw the money Bola Tinubu has, he said.... chai...I am poor. grin

So, the issue of how he made his money should not come to play here. Person wey get the whole of parks and markets all over Lagos. Do you know the amount made daily in a single motor park? Even MC Oluomo who is just the head of transport, just a section ooo can afrord to send all his children abroad, and marry many wives..not to talk of Bola Tinubu who has everything in his pocket.

This man can buy all the generals in the military ...walahi. grin See eh...He will buy IBB sef. Na Bola you still dey ask how he made his money? Una no serious ooo. An open secret. Nothing go touch this man except God. And this is why we need to start praying hard.

Ogbeni sharap, na MC olomo wey one army Sargent go handle like Agege bread u de follow mention
When time reach and Tinubu no humble himself dem go humble like Osogbo goat
You think say for this Nigeria anything sure, if Tinubu do anyhow him go see anyhow no be all this nonsense wey de vomit for here

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu was a former cocaine pusher before he became a political thief.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Latakia(f): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
shiwex:
You sense box don jam.
Yes o jam for the incoming president of Nigeria by God's grace. Abi u no see how Buhari take welcome the two aspirants grin

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by FreeStuffsNG: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
[s]Shame! You no even get shame. See the way you just coined your post? Somebody like you shouldn't be allowed to near the corridor of power. You'd be worse than tinubu[/s]
I usually ignore folks like you who can't give debate an intelligent perspective but resort to uncouth remarks. You are wasting your time if you think I will ever reply you again when you resort to uncouth remarks. I will report you to the mods shikena. I am not your kind of bolekaja poster.

My appeal once again goes to my fellow Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
If you vote for Asiwaju Tinubu, you will never ever regret it. Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot. Nigeria is in safe hands with him at the saddle. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu #BAT 2023
God bless Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Indispensable85(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sammydanny:
A heated exchange ensued on TV after the Director-General of Bola Tinubu Support Management Council, Abdulmumin Jibrin was asked about his principal’s age and how he amassed his wealth.

Arise TV journalist, Oseni Rufai who asked the question, stated that last he checked "Tinubu was an accountant at Mobil".

He further asked how the former Governor of Lagos could amass so much wealth that "he could afford a bullion van" prior to an election at his home.

Responding to the question, Jibrin refused to answer the question and stated that emphasis should be on what Tinubu has achieved, how he turned around the revenue of Lagos, and infrastructural development.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OQp2u-BVDo[/flash]

I love the response of jibril.

Absolutely
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by adelaja70(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The time to rain abuses isn't here yet. Remember today aburo. You'd come back to apologise. grin
He's going to make a President... I like him. I know you are in PDP.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I pity your gullibility.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by snipernigga(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
He made his money true runs and he is 85yrs, I wonder why this Djibril can't answer simple questions and he wants to win election for sombory
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by eneye1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
That sentimental Rufai, that was not an intelligent question. It was easy for Jubril not to answer the question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari / Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.