Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! (5549 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by loveable82: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
I met and made love with my long-time boyfriend that I admired a lot till now. I have tried to stop seeing him as he's never really loves me and now he is married but recently I met him again after 2 years. we really had fun but it was just for a temporary.

I am now engaged with someone else and been with my fiance for about 8years now. I met the person that I been in love before I met my fince. I think I love my fiance and I know he loves me more than I do but I couldn't escape from thinking about the man that I had loved 9 years ago.

I'm feeling unstable and wanting more from him. I can't give more love and beginning to think of separating from my fiance. I am not attracted with fiance although he rained me with kindness, cares and love,  what should I do
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
Most ladies can hardly be satisfied  angry angry

A guy is down there "raining" kindness, care and love on you, you are there looking to get an ex out of his marriage for your selfish reasons.

My advice: Get your senses back, and look for your own man

1 Like

Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by 190: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
^for the second time you have made sense this year angry angry
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^^

hehehehe.
Am back to Romance Section

I don cook tire. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by loveable82: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
undecided why do I fall for a bad guy??
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Bisjosh(f): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
Mtcheww yeye post!!!!
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
loveable82:

Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
loveable82:

Because you have not met me yet
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Goldieluks: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^

Run-away girl-friend
angry undecided
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Goldieluks: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
who?^^ undecided
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by coogar: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
loveable82:

I met and made love with my long-time boyfriend that I admired a lot till now. I have tried to stop seeing him as he's never really loves me and now he is married but recently I met him again after 2 years. we really had fun but it was just for a temporary.
I am now engaged with someone else and been with my fiance for about 8years now. I met the person that I been in love before I met my fiance. I think I love my fiance and I know he loves me more than I do but I couldn't escape from thinking about the man that I had loved 9 years ago.
I'm feeling unstable and wanting more from him. I can't give more love and beginning to think of separating from my fiance. I am not attracted with fiance although he rained me with kindness, cares and love, what should I do

very easy. . . .marry the two of them since it's obvious you cannot decide which way to go. you love your fiance but you still want something from your ex. it's a very easy problem with a difficult solution. wink
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

who?^^ undecided

YOU
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Goldieluks: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
Do i know you? shocked ^^
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by 190: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Do i know you? shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Do i know you? shocked ^^

angry angry angry
MyGoldie, the little girl hawking Gala on the street Q4 last year.
What are you feeling like?
angry angry angry
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
Firearm:

angry angry angry
MyGoldie, the little girl hawking Gala on the street Q4 last year.
What are you feeling like?
angry angry angry

i was hawking gala,
while you hawked tooth brush and face towel,
Ta! angry
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by MMM2(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
op

ok marry ur ex bf,

be his 2nd wife since u luv him.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by harakiri(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
This is why guys like myself don't take women seriously and it will be extremely hard for me to consider marriage of all things (except perhaps a non nigerian). Look at this poster who has the kind of man women go to church and babalawo to pray they meet one and all she's thinking of is another woman's husband. These are the same women that insist on absolute "trust" in a relationship (and they are usually the first to betray that trust). Like i always say : ANY MAN THAT TRUSTS A WOMAN 100% MUST BE REETARDED! ! !
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by coogar: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
harakiri:

This is why guys like myself don't take women seriously and it will be extremely hard for me to consider marriage of all things (except perhaps a non nigerian). Look at this poster who has the kind of man women go to church and babalawo to pray they meet one and all she's thinking of is another woman's husband. These are the same women that insist on absolute "trust" in a relationship (and they are usually the first to betray that trust). Like i always say : ANY MAN THAT TRUSTS A WOMAN 100% MUST BE REETARDED! ! !

this is how nigerian women roll. . . . .eat their cake and have it. . . . .
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Mynd44: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
Can you blame Nigerian GIRLS, they have VACCUM as BRAINS
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2011
loveable82:

I am now engaged with someone else and been with my fiance for about 8years now. I met the person that I been in love before I met my fiance. I think I love my fiance and I know he loves me more than I do but I couldn't escape from thinking about the man that I had loved 9 years ago.
I'm feeling unstable and wanting more from him. I can't give more love and beginning to think of separating from my fiance. I am not attracted with fiance although he rained me with kindness, cares and love, what should I do

@poster
A) you are still in love with your ex

B) you wrote "you think" you love your fiance but let me confirm to you that you dont. your action clearly show otherwise.

C) if it aint working then why do you stay in this r/ship with your fiance? its not a necessity to be in a r/ship , you know
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by LordReed(m): 5:54am On Jun 19, 2011
@loveable
You should be flogged!!! Very well!!! With 9 headed Koboko!!!
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by horny4u(f): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2011
I been in shoes b4. Cut all ties including phone calls and date yourself for a year then find you a man you love and loves u back. your man is out there and he searching for you too.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Wislet(f): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2011
@OP, WHATEVER U HAD WITH YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND ENDED THE MINUTE HE GOT MARRIED. You have already attracted God's anger by sleeping with a married man. How old are you? Don't u reason before u act?? How would u feel if it were a husband u loved so much that betrays u with his former girlfriend. BE CAREFUL THE KIND OF SEED YOU SOW FOR YOURSELF- COS U WILL HARVEST SAME. Pray no other woman steals your man the way u are trying to steal another woman's husband. For you own good, cut off all ties with dat man. And even if u don't love ur fiance, go and look for another SINGLE partner u love. Be warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Wislet(f): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2011
harakiri:

My dear, there are still plenty faithful Nigerian ladies. Just ask God to help u find one. Not all have lost their sense of reasoning.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by kyensco87(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2011
Abeg, just allow another person man go o, afterall, there's a reason he is called your ex.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Ishilove: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, WHATEVER U HAD WITH YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND ENDED THE MINUTE HE GOT MARRIED. You have already attracted God's anger by sleeping with a married man. How old are you? Don't u reason before u act?? How would u feel if it were a husband u loved so much that betrays u with his former girlfriend. BE CAREFUL THE KIND OF SEED YOU SOW FOR YOURSELF- COS U WILL HARVEST SAME. Pray no other woman steals your man the way u are trying to steal another woman's husband. For you own good, cut off all ties with dat man. And even if u don't love your fiance, go and look for another SINGLE partner u love. Be warned.
Wisdom of the Ancients

2 Likes

Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by 677ano(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
loveable82:

I am now engaged with someone else and been with my fiance for about 8years now. I met the person that I been in love before I met my fince. I think I love my fiance and I know he loves me more than I do but I couldn't escape from thinking about the man that I had loved 9 years ago.

I'm feeling unstable and wanting more from him. I can't give more love and beginning to think of separating from my fiance. I am not attracted with fiance although he rained me with kindness, cares and love,  what should I do

Are you sure it is not your ex pocket/money you want
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by splashbaby(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
Women are like that?, They sometimes think and talk of moving forward in a relationship while they are always on the back foot, not strange at all
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
Na wao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Cannot Fall In Love / Am New Here / Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.