Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible (4905 Views)

Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
kingxsamz:
1. If the law was meant only for the Israelites, was it okay for people to kill in other places? Was it acceptable by the Christian god for other nations to kill? Let us know.

2. Going by your logic, so the Christian god can also give men the permission to rape children as a form of punishment? Also, tell us, logically, how is an infant guilty of a crime it knows nothing about?

3. I was giving an analogy. You would have understood if you actually read carefully.

4. Also, we know the case of Jephthah who promised the Christian god a human sacrifice if his wish could be granted. And the Christian god granted his request without rebutting him for trying to bribe him with human sacrifice. So...
1. God's Old Covenant agreement with strictly with those of the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 vs 20. God judged only those of the Nation of Israel by that standard which He set for them and them alone. undecided

2. What logic do you speak of? Death as punishment is clearly stated right there in God's Law so where do you find rape stated as punishment within the Law? undecided
3. I asked in order that I be sure of your meaning. undecided

4. Jephthah act was recorded as Jephthah's. Nowhere in the story are we told that God had anything to do with the man's eventual decision to kill his daughter. He must have known God abhors human sacrifices, this from the law, so why he chose to believe instead that God would change His mind about it, only he, Jephthah knows. undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Steep(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
I didn't say it had anything to do with it.
I'm asking, why does Exodus say "Thou shall not kill",only for the Christian god to order men to kill innocent children? Isn't that a contradiction? Or you want to lie to yourself?

It's like saying "Thou shall not engage in human sacrifices" only for the Christian god to command people to carry out human sacrifices.
It's like saying "thou shall not rape", only for the Christian god to command men to rape children. Please do justice to my question. Thank you. cheesy

The Christian God can never command rape or human sacrifice.
All what God did was to minimize evil on earth.

There is no contradiction, God is the law giver and the enforcer of the law.
A judge has the power to pass death sentence upon a man But you don't have such right.

Thou shall not kill, does not include God the law giver, God is not under any law whatsoever. God is righteous to execute A wicked nation. The death of those children or babies is to prevent such wickedness from spreading from generation to generation,
Whatever God is in righteousness.

Before the coming of christ the method God used in minimizing evil is to cut the source off, but since christ has come, Jesus is God's solution for sin, God now command every man to repent and believe in Jesus.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. God's Old Covenant agreement with strictly with those of the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 vs 20. God judged only those of the Nation of Israel by that standard which He set for them and them alone. undecided

Please give direct answers to my questions and stop deviating. Thanks.
Was it acceptable by the Christian god for other nations to kill since the law was meant for only the Israelites?

What logic do you speak of? Death as punishment is clearly stated right there in God's Law so where do you find rape stated as punishment within the Law? undecided
Please when did death become a lesser punishment for crime? According to you it's "God's law". So if his law required people be raped as punishment, would it have been okay? Yes or no.
Ordering men to kill children isn't more fair than asking men to rape them. After all, it's his law right?

I asked in order that I be sure of your meaning. undecided

You ignored this question, kindly answer.
Tell us, logically, how is an infant guilty of a crime it knows nothing about?
Jephthah act was recorded as Jephthah's. Nowhere in the story are we told that God had anything to do with the man's eventual decision to kill his daughter. He must have known God abhors human sacrifices, this from the law, so why he chose to believe instead that God would change His mind about it, only he, Jephthah knows. undecided

The story literally says the Christian god helped him win after he made such vow.
If someone comes to you and says he'll kill his daughter and sacrifice to you if only you can help him with 1million naira, what does that make you if you eventually give him the 1million without stopping him from killing his child? Lol, think it through and drop your bias.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Steep:

All what God did was to minimize evil on earth.

There is no contradiction, God is the law giver and the enforcer of the law.
A judge has the power to pass death sentence upon a man But you don't have such right.

Thou shall not kill, does not include God the law giver, God is not under any law whatsoever. God is righteous to execute A wicked nation. The death of those children or babies is to prevent such wickedness from spreading from generation to generation,
Whatever God is in righteousness.

Before the coming of christ the method God used in minimizing evil is to cut the source off, but since christ has come, Jesus is God's solution for sin, God now command every man to repent and believe in Jesus.

You have only proved my point.
"thou shall not kill" but he commands men to kill children. All you have said is the Christian god can make men break his rules for certain purposes. That right there is the contradiction.

But he can command men to kill babies right?
Same thing Herod did.
So killing children is now better than raping them and doing human sacrifices? grin grin
You Christians never cease to amaze me.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Steep(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:

You have only proved my point.
"thou shall not kill" but he commands men to kill children. All you have said is the Christian god can make men break his rules for certain purposes. That right there is the contradiction.

But he can command men to kill babies right?
Same thing Herod did.
So killing children is now better than raping them and doing human sacrifices? grin grin
You Christians never cease to amaze me.
Why do human judges have right to kill but ordinary man on the street does not?

God has right to take any life he wishes because all life belongs to him but Herod owns no life.
The reason why murder is a sin is because no one has right to take a life that he did not own.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
1. Was it acceptable by the Christian god for other nations to kill since the law was meant for only the Israelites?

2. Please when did death become a lesser punishment for crime? According to you it's "God's law".

2b. So if his law required people be raped as punishment, would it have been okay? Yes or no.

3. Ordering men to kill children isn't more fair than asking men to rape them. After all, it's his law right?
You ignored this question, kindly answer.
Tell us, logically, how is an infant guilty of a crime it knows nothing about?

4. The story literally says the Christian god helped him win after he made such vow.
If someone comes to you and says he'll kill his daughter and sacrifice to you if only you can help him with 1million naira, what does that make you if you eventually give him the 1million without stopping him from killing his child? Lol, think it through and drop your bias.
1. If the Law was meant only for the Israelites, why would other nations need to be judged by it to begin with? undecided

The Gentile people and nations where not judged by the Law that was, again, given only to the house of Israel. undecided

2. There are a total of 613 statutes/commandments given by God that essentially make up what is His Constitution for the nation of Isreal. In there crimes are defined and so are punishments befitting those crimes. Rape is indicated as a crime and not a suitable punishment for any crime. undecided

2b. Yes! Pretty much. undecided

3. God's Law is God's Law. Your opinion of It is your opinion. undecided

4. Let's try to remain honest here, shall we?

God said absolutely no human sacrifices among His people - this was His decree. This man chose to go against God in offering his daughter as a human sacrifice. There is no honoring God by doing that which God has decreed an abomination so why are you bent on blaming what is clearly this man's abomination on God? .. undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Steep:

Why do human judges have right to kill but ordinary man on the street does not?
grin Is this you comparing your god to an ordinary human judge?

God has right to take any life he wishes because all life belongs to him but Herod owns no life.
The reason why murder is a sin is because no one has right to take a life that he did not own.

That means he has the right to ask humans to carry out human sacrifices right? Answer. cheesy
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 12:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. If the Law was meant only for the Israelites, why would other nations need to be judged by it to begin with? undecided

The Gentile people and nations where not judged by the Law that was, again, given only to the house of Israel. undecided
So it was okay for other nations to kill since they're not under the law right? That's what you're not answering.

2. There are a total of 613 statutes/commandments given by God that essentially make up what is His Constitution for the nation of Isreal. In there crimes are defined and so are punishments befitting those crimes. Rape is indicated as a crime and not a suitable punishment for any crime. undecided
Killing is also a crime, have you forgotten?Especially when it's carried out against innocent children. So that invalidates your point about rape being a crime. And also, no where in the bible does it state, "Thou shall not rape".

2b. Yes! Pretty much. undecided
Nice. This is Kobojunkie admitting that it would have been okay if his god ordered men to rape children as a form of punishment for their parent's crime. Nice. At least you didn't lie to yourself. cheesy We're clear on this particular one. I now know where you stand.

3. God's Law is God's Law. Your opinion of It is your opinion. undecided
That's not an answer. Kindly explain to us how an infant is guilty of a crime it knows nothing about that it has to be raped or killed as punishment. Answer and stop running from it, lol.

4. Let's try to remain honest here, shall we?

God said absolutely no human sacrifices among His people - this was His decree. This man chose to go against God in offering His daughter as a human sacrifice. There is no honoring God by doing that which God has decreed an abomination so why are you bent on blaming what is clearly this man's choice and act on God? .. undecided

You have dodged my analogy but I'll say it again.
If someone comes to you and says he'll kill his daughter and sacrifice to you if only you can help him with 1million naira, what does that make you if you eventually give him the 1million knowing for a fact that he'll kill her without making efforts to stop him from killing his child?

Address this scenario and stop hiding. cheesy
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:03am On Jan 15, 2022
Question: If God's law required children to be raped by men as a form of punishment for their parent's crimes, would it be okay.

Kobojunkie: "Yes! Pretty much. undecided "

Religion brings out the extremism in people.
Christians are okay with rape, genocide and human sacrifices as long as "God allows it".
I don't want to see any of you say "the heart of man is wicked sha". grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
1. So it was okay for other nations to kill since they're not under the law right? That's what you're not answering.

2. Killing is also a crime, have you forgotten?Especially when it's carried out against innocent children. So that invalidates your point about rape being a crime. And also, no where in the bible does it state, "Thou shall not rape".

3. Nice. This is Kobojunkie admitting that it would have been okay if his god ordered men to rape children as a form of punishment for their parent's crime. Nice. At least you didn't lie to yourself. cheesy We're clear on this particular one. I now know where you stand.

4. That's not an answer. Kindly explain to us how an infant is guilty of a crime it knows nothing about that it has to be raped or killed as punishment. Answer and stop running from it, lol.

5. You have dodged my analogy but I'll say it again.
If someone comes to you and says he'll kill his daughter and sacrifice to you if only you can help him with 1million naira, what does that make you if you eventually give him the 1million knowing for a fact that he'll kill her without making efforts to stop him from killing his child?

Address this scenario and stop hiding. cheesy
1. Can you be judged in the UK by the Nigerian constitution and standard? I mean this ain't college level exam for Pete's sake.. undecided

2. I think I have sufficiently explained what the law says as far as murder as crime and as death as punishment for crime. undecided

3. If is it the Law of the land, what can anyone really do about it other than go through the appropriate channels to change it,if at all possible. undecided

4. The Law is as stated, I am afraid. There was nothing said of sin or crime in that case only of how enemies were to be dealt with. undecided

5. I didn't dodge you analogy. It simply does not make sense in this case given that the story of Jephthah is quite clear that the acts where that of Jephthah and were in no way approved of by God. Jephthah prayed and God answered his prayer. Jephthah then took it on himself to commit an abomination against God...the end. undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
Question: If God's law required children to be raped by men as a form of punishment for their parent's crimes, would it be okay.

Religion brings out the extremism in people.
Christians are okay with rape, genocide and human sacrifices as long as "God allows it".
I don't want to see any of you say "the heart of man is wicked sha". grin
If you want to reason it that way, go ahead! undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Can you be judged in the UK by the Nigerian constitution and standard? I mean this ain't college level exam for Pete's sake.. undecided
Answer my question na, nawa.
So it was okay for other nations to kill since they're not under the law right? Or did the Christian god also give laws to other nations? Answer directly. cheesy

I think I have sufficiently explained what the law says as far as murder as crime and as death as punishment for crime. undecided

If is it the Law of the land, what can anyone really do about it other than go through the appropriate channels to change it,if at all possible. undecided

The Law is as stated, I am afraid. There was nothing said of sin or crime in that case only of how enemies were to be dealt with. undecided
Yes you said it's okay for men to rape children as long as the Christian god's law permits it. We're clear on that issue. Thanks. cheesy

5. I didn't dodge you analogy. It simply does not make sense in this case given that the story of Jephthah is quite clear that the acts where that of Jephthah and where in no way approved of by God. undecided
It does not make sense or you've acknowledged that both parties are wrong but you're too ashamed to admit? Scared of loosing an argument?
Address my analogy mr man. I gave the perfect scenario.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:15am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you want to reason it that way, go ahead! undecided

Nothing to reason here oga.
Just making your own words clearer on this issue. grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
1. Yes you said it's okay for men to rape children as long as the Christian god's law permits it. We're clear on that issue. Thanks. cheesy

2. It does not make sense or you've acknowledged that both parties are wrong but you're too ashamed to admit? Scared of loosing an argument?
Address my analogy mr man. I gave the perfect scenario.
1. I never stated that rape was OK by any standard as I made it clear it was a crime by the standards of the law. undecided

2. But again, your analogy does not make sense considering the story we are told of Jephthah and his decision. undecided

This isn't about loosing. As you have noticed, I am not not attempting a defense of sorts for God - I don't do that. This is simply about honestly analyzing what is clearly presented there. undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
Nothing to reason here oga.
Just making your own words clearer on this issue. grin
That is the way you chose to reason my words, I am afraid. undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2022
The thing is that some anonymous Christians could
be viewing this thread and might be hoping for a reasonable comeback from you "Christian faith defenders", but the kind of answers you people give could actually give them a change of heart towards their beliefs. How can you say raping children is okay if your god allows it? What kind of mentality is that?
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
How can you say raping children is okay if your god allows it? What kind of mentality is that?
I am just curious, exactly where do you have me saying such by the way? undecided

P.S. I am not a Christian faith defender. I am simply here to tell the Truth of God. undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by budaatum: 1:27am On Jan 15, 2022
StJohnofChrist:
I DARE SAY THE BIBLE DOESN'T CONTRADICT ITSELF.

I dare say, quite a lot in it contradicts itself and is contradicted by other sources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_consistency_of_the_Bible?wprov=sfla1

However:

Kobojunkie:
Where is your Bible do you have God commanding you to believe in your Bible though? undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is the way you chose to reason my words, I am afraid. undecided

Question: 2b . So if his law required people be raped as punishment, would it have been okay? Yes or no.

Your words not mine.

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am just curious, exactly where do you have me saying such by the way? undecided

P.S. I am not a Christian faith defender. I am simply here to tell the Truth of God. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/6937384/errors-biblical-contradictions-bible/2#109378305

Na you talk am no be me.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:

Your words not mine.
Question: 2b . So if his law required people be raped as punishment, would it have been okay? Yes or no.

So, you are insinuating that you didn't in fact mean the if in your questions as a conditional? undecided

I mean the Law obviously regards rape as a crime and crime alone. But you seem to be instead conclude that rape is instead acceptable, how come? undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I never stated that rape was OK by any standard as I made it clear it was a crime by the standards of the law. undecided
It's okay if your god permits it.
Na you talk am.
https://www.nairaland.com/6937384/errors-biblical-contradictions-bible/2#109378305

2. But again, your analogy does not make sense considering the story we are told of Jephthah and his decision. undecided

This isn't about loosing. As you have noticed, I am not not attempting a defense of sorts for God - I don't do that. This is simply about honestly analyzing what is clearly presented there. undecided
same way it was Jephthah's decision when the Christian god helped him after he promised him Human sacrifice is the same way it was the person's decision to kill his daughter for you after you helped him with 1million when he promised you he'd kill his daughter for you. Same scenario. You're not sleek. cheesy
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you are insinuating that you didn't in fact mean the if in your questions as a conditional? undecided

I mean the Law obviously regards rape as a crime and crime alone. But you seem to be instead conclude that rape is instead acceptable, how come? undecided

Yeah, if rape was a form of punishment in your god's law, you'd have been okay with it.
Na you talk am.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
1. It's okay if your god permits it.
Na you talk am.

2. same way it was Jephthah's decision when the Christian god helped him after he promised him Human sacrifice is the same way it was the person's decision to kill his daughter for you after you helped him with 1million when he promised you he'd kill his daughter for you. Same scenario. You're not sleek. cheesy
1. The Law is the decider as far as what what acceptable and what isn't. If, for example, the Law decrees cocaine use and sale acceptable in Nigeria for example, it means it is It becomes acceptable to use and sell the substance regardless of the dangers. undecided

This isn't rocket science abeg! undecided

2. Jephthah did not promise God a human sacrifice. lipsrsealed
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
Yeah, if rape was a form of punishment in your god's law, you'd have been okay with it.
Na you talk am.
Ok undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by budaatum: 1:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not trying to hold brief for the other one whom you responded to, but to answer your question..

1. "Thou shall not kill", was given by God at the individual level to the people of Israel. However, where is concerned the running of the nation- constitution and legal system - God gave ......

Rubbish! People killed, then wrote in a book that their god said kill people, and some people ignorantly believe it.

That's however how the law worked in those days. People obeyed laws when they believed they came from heaven, unlike this disbelieving generation that has freewill and minds.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The Law is the decider as far as what what acceptable and what isn't. If, for example, the Law decrees cocaine use and sale acceptable in Nigeria for example, it means it is It becomes acceptable to use and sell the substance regardless of the dangers. undecided

This isn't rocket science abeg! undecided

We're saying the same thing nw. grin
You'd have been okay with rape if the law of your god permitted it. No be so?

2. Jephthah did not promise God a human sacrifice. lipsrsealed

He said whatever comes out of his door. He didn't say whatever animal, so Humans were included.
Plus the Christian god knows the beginning and the end and knew how it'll play out but still went ahead to grant him his wish. Same thing.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 1:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
1. We're saying the same thing nw. grin
You'd have been okay with rape if the law of your god permitted it. No be so?

He said whatever comes out of his door. He didn't say whatever animal, so Humans were included.
Plus the Christian god knows the beginning and the end and knew how it'll play out but still went ahead to grant him his wish. Same thing.
1. Again, that is typically how the Law works. undecided

2. Again, God already made it clear in His Law that humans were unacceptable sacrifices to Him. So it was left to Jephthah to decide what animal he would offer to God. But as the story tells you, Jephthah chose a human,this against God's own decree. undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 2:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, that is typically how the Law works. undecided

Yes we know you'll support rape if the law allows it na. What's the issue? undecided

2. Again, God already made it clear in His Law that humans were unacceptable sacrifices to Him. So it was left to Jephthah to decide what animal he would offer to God. But as the story tells you, Jephthah chose a human,this against God's own decree. undecided

Yeah the same god is omniscient and knew what was going to be sacrificed and yet still helped him, try again.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
Yeah the same god is omniscient and knew what was going to be sacrificed and yet still helped him, try again.
God what you are saying is that God shouid have denied Jephthah the chance to make a decision as far as his vow because God foreknew Jephthah's choice ? undecided

In essence you are here suggesting that God ought to deny men the benefits of the Contract agreement He made with men, this because men will turn around and do evil still? lipsrsealed
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by LordCenturion(m): 2:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Steep:
before Gen 6vv6 something entered God's creation which is sin.

God does not dwell in darkness rather psalm 18:11, 97 is metaphorically referring to the mystery of God's presence.

God does not try to know man's heart rather he tries and searched out his heart, which means he expose and judge the heart of man.

non of this scriptures says God is unjust.

If you are talking of jahpeth, God never command him neither did scripture say God received it, there is no where in the bible where God commanded human sacrifice, God forbade it in Israel.
Isaac was never sacrificed, it was a test to Abraham.

God didn't lie, the spirit of lie that came up was an evil spirit, God permitted the evil spirit to decieve Ahab because Ahab loved false prophecies, God himself revealed the truth to Micah to tell Ahab that it was the spirit of lie that influenced the false prophets.

Christ never used sword, Jesus telling his disciples to get a sword was symbolical.

matt6:5-6 was referring to private prayer not public prayer.

Adultery is not allowed, but an adulterer can be forgiven if he or she confesses and turn away from it.

Jesus went into Galilee many times both before John was sent to prison and after he was arrested

I hope these help you

Your brain needs to be checked, I know that a cow like you will come and type nonsense just to defend your ancient Israel turned Roman religion, idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Idinrete: Can You Tell Me More About Ifa ? / Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question / Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.