Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,463 members, 7,846,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Another Video Of How Nigerian Pastor Increases The Size Of Man’s ‘gbola’... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Video Of How Nigerian Pastor Increases The Size Of Man’s ‘gbola’... (479 Views)

The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola / Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Video Of How Nigerian Pastor Increases The Size Of Man’s ‘gbola’... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Video Of How Nigerian Pastor Increase the Size of Man’s ‘Gbola’ During Deliverance Service Goes Viral

Reactions rage the air moment a Nigerian Pastor increases the Size of Man’s ‘Gbola’ during deliverance service
After the seek assistance for his manh00d which had shrunk after being stolen
Evangelist Gospel Agochukwu, a Nigerian preacher, performed a miracle at a church service
In front of the crowd, Evangelist Gospel Agochukwu, the General Overseer of Shekinah Area Ministries, conducted a ‘show’ of God’s power by....

https://epasswords.com.ng/video-of-how-nigerian-pastor-increases-the-size-of-mans-gbola-during-deliverance-service-goes-viral/

(1) (Reply)

Glass Tumbler Found In Woman’s Bladder 4 Years After She Used It As S3x Toy / This Is What I Want My Nairaland Wife To Do.... / Nigeria Univerity,with The Highest Runz Girls Is?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.