Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola (5216 Views)

You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying / Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by englishmart(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
"Only hoes complain about a man's size & performance"

There's an old African proverb that says, no snake is small to a woman who has never seen a snake before. The first time it enters her house, big or small, she will scream

The moment you hear a woman shaming a man about his manhood's size or performance, 99.9% she has a high body count. She's lost the ability to pairbond & at the same time her erotic zones are now numb

A result of various things that have made her organ senseless. Honestly, one will put 150 watts inside of her organ, then get mad because a human can't make her cum. One's organ has been piped by different plumbers, but will now complain, you can't fill a hole that's been left

To the young man reading this, don't kill yourself drinking concoctions, applying creams & drinking pills to increase your size or improve your performance. If a woman hasn't reached borehole stage, your touch is enough to get her moist & one round is enough

The moment you hear things like - rub it like this, put your finger in my other hole, lick me, put that Love Machine inside me, choke me, harder. You will break your back, she can no longer be satisfied. Run. Learn OR perish!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by talented321: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Her toto don worn out, the place don expand, just like when u put ruber band for kerosine and he dey expand. 'Vawulence everywhere'

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by Aladdin1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
The inelasticity of the centre of gravity". The centre can no long hold. Because the kpekus have been bastardise and traumatised by many rabid gbolas.Thus the thing between the damsels leg have fallen apart. Oh what a shame! Oh! what a pity!! .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by Escapist(f): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Doctor of female anatomy has spoken.

What did ladies do to you people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
englishmart:

The moment you hear a woman shaming a man about his manhood's size or performance, 99.9% she has a high body count. She's lost the ability to pairbond & at the same time her erotic zones are now numb

as much as i understand that men with baby dikc will feel good about the above nonsense, the above is a lie from the pit of hell.... many women (even virgins) know exactly what a small dikc would look like, without being "hoes".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by talented321: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sorry, but if you see some toto ehn to Bleep sef go tire person, jusk like when u put rubber band for kerosine and he dey expand anyhow
Escapist:

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by talented321: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
I swear na mad people full nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by tiswell(m): 5:24am On Jun 16, 2023
Escapist:

virginity is bae!
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by ObiCubanaJnr: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2023
talented321:
Her toto don worn out, the place don expand, [b]just like when u put ruber band for kerosine and he dey expand. '[/b]Vawulence everywhere'

@ bolded You just brought back memories for me though. I did that a lot those years. I did put rubber band in kerosene

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by talented321: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Na so he dey be
ObiCubanaJnr:

@ bolded You just brought back memories for me though. I did that a lot those years. I did put rubber band in kerosene
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2023
You men seems to forget that women come in different sizes, the same way you men come in different sizes... It's not her fault that you're too small for her, she was born that way.

Even if a woman sleeps with different men, a vagina is elastic... It'll still go back to its normal size.

If you're a man and you're small down there, find a woman that's also small, same thing applies with big men, they should find themselves big women too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by englishmart(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2023
talented321:
Her toto don worn out, the place don expand, just like when u put ruber band for kerosine and he dey expand. 'Vawulence everywhere'
No be lie. The thing don go beyond elastic limit

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by englishmart(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2023
Aladdin1:
The inelasticity of the centre of gravity". The centre can no long hold. Because the kpekus have been bastardise and traumatised by many rabid gbolas.Thus the thing between the damsels leg have fallen apart. Oh what a shame! Oh! what a pity!! .
What a shane, bro

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by englishmart(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Escapist:

Is it true or false?

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by englishmart(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2023
Samantha124:
You men seems to forget that women come in different sizes, the same way you men come in different sizes... It's not her fault that you're too small for her, she was born that way.

Even if a woman sleeps with different men, a vagina is elastic... It'll still go back to its normal size.

If you're a man and you're small down there, find a woman that's also small, same thing applies with big men, they should find themselves big women too.
You may be correct, but the emboldened part of your reply should be "seem"
God bless you, ma.

4 Likes

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank you.
englishmart:
You may be correct, but the emboldened part of your reply should be "seem"
God bless you, ma.

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by Astra101: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2023
There is a common trend in town right now, it's called DVS(dead virgina syndrome). This is as a result of females sex organs been numb, insensitive due too much body counts or excessive use of intimacy gadgets like vibrator
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by Lincton: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Some people's comment will make you ask if it's there area of specialization

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by mzansiboy(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Samantha124:

What😂😂😂😂
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by Jeon(f): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2023
Sorry
for the small penis.
Naturally Men that are above 5 inches are less.

8 Likes

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by SMOGnow: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2023
englishmart:

There's an old African proverb that says, no snake is small to a woman who has never seen a snake before. The first time it enters her house, big or small, she will scream

A result of various things that have made her organ senseless. Honestly, one will put 150 watts inside of her organ, then get mad because a human can't make her cum. One's organ has been piped by different plumbers, but will now complain, you can't fill a hole that's been left

To the young man reading this, don't kill yourself drinking concoctions, applying creams & drinking pills to increase your size or improve your performance. If a woman hasn't reached borehole stage, your touch is enough to get her moist & one round is enough

The moment you hear things like - rub it like this, put your finger in my other hole, lick me, put that Love Machine inside me, choke me, harder. You will break your back, she can no longer be satisfied. Run. Learn OR perish!!!
leave all those whoes
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by SMOGnow: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2023
talented321:
I swear
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by SMOGnow: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Jeon:
Sorry

for the small penis.

Naturally Men that are above 5 inches are less.
True
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by SMOGnow: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2023
Lincton:
Some people's comment will make you ask if it's there area of specialization
Experience
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by SMOGnow: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Samantha124:

facts
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by SMOGnow: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Astra101:
There is a common trend in town right now, it's called DVS(dead virgina syndrome). This is as a result of females sex organs been numb, insensitive due too much body counts or excessive use of intimacy gadgets like vibrator
Wow! This is a serious concern
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by SMOGnow: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2023
talented321:
I swear na mad people full nairaland
🤣🤣
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by SMOGnow: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Escapist:

Ladies have done everything evil that one can and can't imagine
Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by Alonso91(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Tueh for who no get big gbola

Me dey like the look on their face when i goes ball deep........

Big gbola is bae, nobody fit telli me otherwise

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by englishmart(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Alonso91:
Tueh for who no get big gbola

Me dey like the look on their face when i goes ball deep........

Big gbola is bae, nobody fit telli me otherwise
Dem no dey use gbola threaten olosho o

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by englishmart(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2023
SMOGnow:
Ladies have done everything evil that one can and can't imagine
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola by englishmart(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2023
SMOGnow:
leave all those whoes
Okay, sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excuse Me! Why Are Romancelanders So Bland? / See Reason Why Shaving Your Vigina Is Bad / Black Is Beautiful,what Is Your Take On This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.