Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million (52565 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by fergie001: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
lokobyforch:

Simply put, u are an idiot.
It has not come to that my brother, you might disagree with him and quite rightly so but not calling him that....Please, I beg you.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu is a thief, simple

Common stop that!
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Miyachi: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
AnonPoet:
This was written by Samuel Ogundipe Of Peoples Gazette.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201165-i-made-first-millions-tinubu.html?s=09

Ole.
Most Fortune 500 CEOs don't make that kind of money in a few months. Who this one dy deceive?
Fresh out of college and you're receiving that kind of money as bonus?
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
atorioke:

Tinubu has done that before, so he should expect people to pay him back in his own coin. Infact, Tinubu didn't only dig dirts, he served someone propaganda.
He and the person(Jonathan) he spreads propaganda about would still breat kola for each other. Go to your Ugheli, cast your vote n go home. Who go win go win. The bitter pill would be when the person you pray not to win won in a landslide. No merit around here. It is garbage in garbage out.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by adamsmith914: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
haconjy:
Ole......
"Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up a an accounting and auditing system for a joint-venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions."

And this man thought we are mumu lagosian or Fulani?

Just like E Money, he was inside bus, then he got a phone call that he had won a lucrative contract, & that is how he made his money, just like Jagaban Tinubu?
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by oluwatodimu1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
How can we validate the claims? If it were true, someone would have been able to validate this claims!
I am sure some jerks would swallow this hook, line and sinker!
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Benwallt(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:

So you are banking on electoral malpractice to install Tinubu? cheesy
Has anybody ever won meritoriously? I am apolitical
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by leokid866: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
atorioke:

It is " ..stop being scared..."
And not "...stop been scared..."

For your info, my favourite is any candidate from PDP or Goodluck Jonathan. And the good thing is, they are currently not making media noise like your man. Have you heard of the saying - silence is golden?
Now who is joking?....Jona they want to shame one more time and he knows which is why he knows he can't declare, the 4 years in power is not worth it..... the best your party can do is wike because atiku is not coming back......and we all know he will lose against Tinubu...... cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by merits(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201165-i-made-first-millions-tinubu.html?s=09

Loriro.we all know how you make the million sir,next.

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Dapson73(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
atorioke:

Shut up. Una never see anything yet. When the real anti-Tinubu campaign start, shame go make you hide. Make campaign time don dey reach, you go see revelation you go tire. Nor be only Baba has been a millionaire in dollars right from time. Quack media packaging.

This is what Tinubu narrated/said and it doesn't mean it is the truth. Maybe you should do yourself a good by going to a court close to you. Ask a lawyer what cross examination and corroboration of evidence mean. Ekpa!

I see you are frustrated? Is Tinubu the cause ?
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by IbileIfe: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
This should answer the question of how Tinubu made his money. Baba has been a millionaire in dollars since his private sector days. Atiku on the other hand should come out and tell us how he made his first million. He should explain to Nigerians how an ordinary custom officer retired into billions of dollars.

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Kingcalls: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Echoban:

So I should vote Atiku instead or what u mean, talk directly.

We don't even want that one sef...lets wait for the candidates to emerge...but tinubu or Atiku should be a no no

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Nchenches: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu is a thief,simple

Only Tinubu sycophants can believe this cock and bull story about how he became a millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by prophetfire: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
This should answer the question of how Tinubu made his money. Baba has been a millionaire in dollars since his private sector days. Atiku on the other hand should come out and tell us how he made his first million. He should explain to Nigerians how an ordinary custom officer retired into billions of dollars.
. Be deceiving yourself. Both Tinubu and Atiku stole public money to become rich. Difference is Tinubu is still stealing. Let the campaign start first. If not that Nigerians are docile, who give Tinubu mouth to talk?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by NGpatriot: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Arthur Andersen

Deloitte

Haskins & Sells

GTE Services Copr

Mobil

Senator

Governor

Presidential candidate

All first class Fortune 500 companies.

No politician in Nigeria get this level of global exposure and National experience.

I salute Asiwaju Tinubu.

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by pquaver(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
atorioke:

Shut up. Una never see anything yet. When the real anti-Tinubu campaign start, shame go make you hide. Make campaign time don dey reach, you go see revelation you go tire. Nor be only Baba has been a millionaire in dollars right from time. Quack media packaging.

This is what Tinubu narrated/said and it doesn't mean it is the truth. Maybe you should do yourself a good by going to a court close to you. Ask a lawyer what cross examination and corroboration of evidence mean. Ekpa!

Atleast Tinubu has given an explanation let Atiku come and explain his own..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by nedekid: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sebastine1994:

If you believe this stupid story, you need to have your head examined.

A Yahoo boy can tell better story,every criminal can make up anystory.

Let's see your bank statement as at that time.

His story sounds like he went to public toilet and found a bag of cash or that he won a lottery, cock and bull story

Is he the only auditor that has audited a major company account, how many accountants are swimming in millions.

What was the naira to Dollar exchange rate as at then?

Extraordinary claim require extraordinary evidence. Convince us with documénts and facts and an independent verification,

Do thiß people think we are fools or what.

If you think this would give you a soft landing you are mkstaken
I hope Reno takes this issue up.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Soffyh(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Look at this liar! You made that much money and you still went to the US to push drugs?

Beware of those employed by Tinubu to help launder his image. They will bombard the internet space painting Tinubu as an angel.

But just know that he is a thief and a drug pusher.
u be original mumu, Tinubu is the only son of iyaloja of lagos,very rich woman
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by slivertongue: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
That was how tinubu said he graduated from Toronto university until the late gani fawehinni investigated and found out that he forged his Toronto university certificate.
Why is he collecting pension when he is not a civil servant who served for 35yrs?

I just want to know where he was trained as an auditor. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by chaloskyx: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ahah making our first million is usually clean for people with a white collar job now shebe you worked with Mobil so that is easy what we want to know is the money you made from the time you became a senator and governor how did you make such money?
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Mykehl: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
The full KING/Tinubu family, both dead and alive go dey shocked at all these lies. Tueh
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Mykehl: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Soffyh:
u be original mumu, Tinubu is the only son of iyaloja of lagos,very rich woman

Adopted mother actually, albeit more for political reasons.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Harmony92(f): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
How competent was and is Buhari?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind Dem ooo if Bubu na Christian chei Muslims go say let's leave religion outside n vote for another Christian into also rock

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by adelaja70(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
But why ibos dey cry over this man matter? Awon Olori Pelebe

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Kaiser20: 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mr. Tinubu don buy market.
Nigerians will dig out all his atrocities.
Tinubu would have wished the following didn't happen......
"Bullion van on election day"
Tinubu at 77 years lying to be 70
Tinubu linked to Lekki Massacre of youths
Massacre of Yoruba youths by Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu's silence proves his guilt.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by shinealight(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu is a thief,simple

I guess that’s why you all rush to Lagos to come and join in the thievery. Did he steal a cow from your village that you’ve come to collect in Lagos? Making accusations without a shred of evidence…..What nonsense!
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by 4dchairman(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu is a thief,simple
See frustration.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Martins9756: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sebastine1994:

If you believe this stupid story, you need to have your head examined.

A Yahoo boy can tell better story,every criminal can make up anystory.

Let's see your bank statement as at that time.

His story sounds like he went to public toilet and found a bag of cash or that he won a lottery, cock and bull story

Is he the only auditor that has audited a major company account, how many accountants are swimming in millions.

What was the naira to Dollar exchange rate as at then?

Extraordinary claim require extraordinary evidence. Convince us with documénts and facts and an independent verification,

Do thiß people think we are fools or what.

If you think this would give you a soft landing you are mkstaken
you're idiot who is your own father, what does your father do for a leaving, I think its high time we should start to investigate people that make comment here, a lot of you here are fraudster, tell me why you're hidden your image and identity here, On Tinubu mandate we shall stand and nothing you can do about it
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by tundess: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
cool story bro
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
AnonPoet:

Former Lagos State Governor and a leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, has narrated how a working trip he made while serving as an auditor for auditing giant, Deloitte and Touche, made him an “instant millionaire”.

Mr. Tinubu first served as a senator in the short-lived third republic and later as governor of Lagos State between 1999 and 2007. He has been accused of making a fortune from politics.

“At Deloitte and Touche, I chose to travel more than 80 per cent of my working years there. And that is because if a staff chose to travel, he would make more money because he would get travel allowances,” Mr. Tinubu said in a lengthy interview he granted TheNews Magazine on March 29 about his journey through life as he celebrated his 64th birthday.

Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up a an accounting and auditing system for a joint-venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up a an accounting and auditing system for a joint-venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

“We had gone there to set up their accounting and auditing system. It was while on that service that I got my financial break. When I returned to the United States, my employers gave me a huge bonus, which instantly turned me into a millionaire.

“The bonus was $850,000, before taxes. My salaries were also being paid into the bank and I was not touching them. At the time, my salary deposits in the bank had risen to about $1.8 million.”

Asked if he was not frightened by the development, Mr. Tinubu said, “No. This is because I had a strong grasp of financial matters. I was happy. I bought a house from the money and invested the rest in the U.S. I was living well. I was living in one of the most affluent neighbourhoods in the south of Chicago.”

Mr. Tinubu said he stayed back working for several years in the United States after completing his degree in Chicago. He worked in Deloitte and Touch before returning to Nigeria to serve as an accounting executive for Mobil.

"Premiumtimes had to repeat that bolded paragraph three times, that's just to show you the gravity of the lies, Tinubu travelled abroad for a job he didn't know how much he would be paid and boom millions fly enter his account, e don tey wey this man don dey run shady deals sha". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Youngzedd(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2022
M0nkey is smarter than you if you believe this story. WTF! ��‍♂️ did I just read ��‍♂️.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option / Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.