Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (50173 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Why Naval Officer Slapped Him In US / Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by oluchisimfred: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bola Tinubu, the former Governor of Lagos State who spoke during his 67th birthday celebration on 29 March, narrated how a naval officer slapped him. According to the APC Chieftain, it was an incident he will never forget and it all occurred when he over-charged a naval officer who was returning to the country.

Bola Tinubu who narrated how a naval officer slapped him when he was still a cab driver, said; “One experience I will not forget was when I over-charged a naval officer, who was returning to the country. It was not intentional. Apparently, I didn’t know the direction; there was no GPRS in those days to locate directions. So, he gave me the direction to his house in a Virginia suburb.“I gave him the price and the man responded with a slap to my face. He said I should know the correct fare to charge to the location he mentioned. He slapped me and gave me the money."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/bola-tinubu-narrates-how-a-naval-officer-slapped-him/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by MetaPhysical: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol... grin
Tinubu has thrown another curveball out there. Watch it guys, he's getting ready to pull an intrigue from behind the scene. grin grin

Jagaban l'oko iya won!

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by SarkinYarki: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
You have always been a cheat, even as taxi driver you wanted to cheat your client

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by jieta: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't know between Nigeria politician and pastors who knows how to use hypothetical stories more. Very cunning set of people.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Another shoeless guy
Another milo & milk sachet propaganda

Now its cab driver....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tinubu my political role model and mentor. Jagaban of Borgu himself.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by chibuzorAbia: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
I SWEAR if that yeye officer is a wawa jew from Biafuro, All Igbos must leave lagos immediately!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Joshmodest(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Whoever that naval officer is, May God bless his heart...if only he used stick to hit your head , he would have saved us a lot of problems we are having 2day.....
Nigga been stealing ryt from tym !!

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by godwinstringed1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by freemanbubble: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Have always been a thief

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by IvarTheBoneless: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin

I like how this guy has colonized Okoros without them knowing.

He lives rent-free in their heads. Their envy drives up his popularity / notoriety.

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by SEONaijaExpert: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
You have always been a cheat, even as taxi driver you wanted to cheat your client
You lack common sense!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Skepticus: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
cool

Hate him or love him, you gotta give him kudos.

He is a man that has seen it all.

I laugh when drifters in life, mostly kids on this platform laugh at this man. Only fools would do that.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Tharaja(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
G
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Mc4larin: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by iAmViper(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sanwoolu go soon slap you

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Pearlyakin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jags of the nation

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by samwizzye(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
hmmmmm....baba ooo
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Thisis2raw(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
I wish he killed you in that incident, Nigeria would had have peace now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by 01mcfadden(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
I SWEAR if that yeye officer is a wawa jew from Biafuro, All Igbos must leave lagos immediately!

Your stupidity stinks to high heaven. It's beyond repair.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by sojayy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Esseite:
Another shoeless guy
Another milo & milk sachet propaganda

Now its cab driver....

Politicians always tell legends about their lives to get into power.

Even in the USA....

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Lamasta(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jagaban has joined the list of STORY TELLERS very soon what you see next is campaign postal of his Presidential ambition 2023
Jagaban my Man

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by NinjaMetahuman: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
pained flat head

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by pennywys(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
you have been scamming from time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by OmoManU: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
All great men have had their own shares of stories to tell stories of sacrifices stories that touches the heart from adenuga to ajimobi to tinubu. it's all tells us never to despise little beginnings. this gives me hope give me strength. Shout out to all hustlers out there

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by AMI3(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Make we join voice tellam sorry.

I believe the naval man wanted you to learn how to be humble.

But....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Lighthammer(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
He is nt telling the truth...he prolly slapped "Tinubu" because of his chronic and offensive mouth odor that can kill and rekill someone....

he is lying

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life / Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.