Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition (18349 Views)

You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / Soyinka Questions FG: Why Ban Ipob, And Leave Miyetti Allah? / Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Investigative: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

Continue boasting. That's how the first war was lost. It's clear you learned nothing from it.
I laughed
Boast?
Pray the last time na genocide against igbo
Now every where in the north Catch fire
Don't worry
Start

3 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Conrod:
Igbos want to walk away from a bad marriage and you are talking of war,....even romans,ottomans and other "fighting empires" later released nations they held forcefully when their empires expired.
I get your point but what is your strategy because so far, its not working

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

I laughed
Boast?
Pray the last time na genocide against igbo
Now every where in the north Catch fire
Don't worry
Start
Alright go on with your war. All the best.

But let me give you an idea of how many Igbos died in the last war. So far, it is estimated that Boko Haram has killed 30,000 people in the north in more than 10 years. At that rate, it would take boko haram 1000 years to kill the amount of Igbos that died in the war. Do the maths.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
gimakon:

Hahahhaaha
Without middlebelt ,Russia, Britain, Nigeria cannot stand the ibo race. No be bragging, na certainty. We know the story, don't rewrite it. It's not a bad thing to unite with animals.
We want our own place, is it too much to ask?
Ask yourself why Russia and Britain didn't support Ibos to start with, because they knew Ibos had no chance.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by YorubaKing: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
dynicks:
Must everything sound like war to these people?

Remember, you savages would rather support them than Yorubas. Deal with it.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:
3 Million Igbos died and you laugh about it? What makes you think the middle belt, Russia, and Britain would not be on the side of Nigeria again? About half of the Igbos live outside the east. The Igbos have more to lose than any other tribe. You know nothing about war. Don't repeat the mistakes of the past.

No I didn't laugh at it. I laughed at the way you presented it earlier.
With the happenings in Benue ,Niger State, and Taraba ,I'd say I'm in doubt if middle belt would repeat those mistakes again. I know lies has been told. At the same time, everyone learnt from their mistakes.

Asides that, you spoke well. But we need a separate nation. Let all of us go separate ways..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Ask yourself why Russia and Britain didn't support Ibos to start with, because they knew Ibos had no chance.

Wrong. Lies were told.
Up to Svalbard knows lies you people told earlier. Get your facts straight sir.

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by chudez0147(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
DamnNigga
Your father is a very useless man..
so those businesses dey enter ya big eyes??

Na die you dey
headSmasher:
More trouble, well Biafra war Pro Max will be awesome to watch, see how those troublesome mosquitoes will be attacked in computer village, oyingbo market and then Alaba

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by orlaglobal234: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is it by force? Because of these people said they don't eat your cow meat again and you're saying they 're blowing trumpet of war. If they banned transportation of cow to their region why can't you (north) ban the transportation of crude oil to your northern region, and meanwhile you guys in the north had already banned transportation of beers from south to north so, why are you complained about this matter now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by pek(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
The non consumption of beef in some parts of Igboland has nothing to do with war. They didn't attack the cows nor their herders. It's a simple message, we won't eat your product cause too have been destroying our farmlands and killing our people. I expected the northern police to do same. Don't consume the beers. Destroying the beers is crossing the line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
gimakon:

With the happenings in Benue ,Niger State, and Taraba ,I'd say I'm in doubt if middle belt would repeat those mistakes again. I know lies has been told. At the same time, everyone learnt from their mistakes.

Asides that, you spoke well. But we need a separate nation. Let all of us go separate ways..
If so, why has no tribe attempted to pull out of Nigeria? The middle belt does not have an army and I am not sure they would sacrifice their lives just to support a Biafra. You are hoping for too much. Do you think if the middle belt had that much power, herdsmen would be running through their communities? You really are expecting too much.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Farid24224(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

But let me give you an idea of how many Igbos died in the last war. So far, it is estimated that Boko Haram has killed 30,000 people in the north in more than 10 years. At that rate, it would take boko haram 1000 years to kill the amount of Igbos that died in the war. Do the maths.

Vawulence grin grin grin
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Aboguede(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Igbo Ryle Nigeria or war

No other option

Take it or fogrrit
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Farid24224(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
pek:
The non consumption of beef in some parts of Igboland has nothing to do with war. They didn't attack the cows nor their herders. It's a simple message, we won't eat your product cause too have been destroying our farmlands and killing our people. I expected the northern police to do same. Don't consume the beers. Destroying the beers is crossing the line.

Did you just said no cows were attacked in your lands....Check again putò
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
gimakon:

Even the Igbos don't have an army unless you think those Ipod boys in the bush constitute an army. If that's what you thinking then you are super naive and you don't understand warfare. How would the heavy artillery, war tanks, and planes come in when the Nigerian military controls all borders. This is already a lost war

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by BoBiafra(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
techmo:
Human flesh don sweet Igbos for mouth

Yall are the cannibals nah grin
Just like yall DSS ( Duara secret service) imported into Igbo land to kill indigenous Igbos to color IPOB bad with propaganda's; now yall have imported your carnibals to color IPOB bad grin

See your people here nah ; grin
Aminu Baba, a prominent businessman dealing in cars and other vehicles at Aminchi Motors Gusau, Zamfara state, has opened up on his nefarious activities.

Baba, who was arrested by the police, confessed eating and selling human parts to some unknown persons.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Conrod: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Roger3D:
This is a fallacy. Only Nigerian soldiers fought Biafra with a few Egyptian air force pilots. What the western powers did was to sell weapons to the Nigerian side. That being said nobody wants another war so be guided with your careless utterances
"Few airforce pilots" ?can usa , russia and britain support any country without getting absolute victory ?.......the truth is that in the 60s, the west after patitioning africa amongst themselves did not want to see a re split of those areas and that was what BIAFRA represents then.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
IaIastlcIaIa:
Must you quote everything again,just reply,
you are stressing others,
be warned.
That's what you people are breeding in Nairaland grin Next time na to chop better "BAN. " grin

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Investigative: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

Well this time the location will be northern nigeria and not Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by winterfell007(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
To be honest IPOB has completely made the Igbos loose political relevance. It’s difficult for my people to see it now but they will somehow
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Onuoha1234(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
All sides blowing hot air. Eating beef.># a personal choice not IPOB power,
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by kraftysprouts: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Useless northerners what concerns WAR and COW?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by ObianujuAku1(f): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
techmo:
Human flesh don sweet Igbos for mouth
how far nephew
?
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Murketeer: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
gidgiddy:

Going back to Regionalism is good thing, however, the North will never allow it. They like the current system

And if we go back to Regions, the current 6 geopolitical zones must be scrapped and proper referendum held to determine who wants to belong to what Region
Why should we always wait for the north to allow it tho...they are not much in population than the South + middlebelt

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

Well this time the location will be northern nigeria and not Igbo land
I laugh. You have become the military general. You want to lunch an attack in the north without an airforce or a real army. You believe Ipod would invade the north right?
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Greenback: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
sad

You're accusing me of doing what I know nothing about sad

See as he don gentle hahahahahahaaaaa...
He don almost shhh for pata baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Investigative: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

I laugh. You have become the military general. You want to lunch an attack in the north without an airforce or a real army. You believe Ipod would invade the north right?
Military strategist indeed
And you can't use that military and defeat boko haram and bandit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Murketeer: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:
If so, why has no tribe attempted to pull out of Nigeria? The middle belt does not have an army and I am not sure they would sacrifice their lives just to support a Biafra. You are hoping for too much. Do you think if the middle belt had that much power, herdsmen would be running through their communities? You really are expecting too much.
War is bad ...but don't think about the middlebelt like that ...if they collectively declare war on the activities of Bandits ...you know what will happen...bandits can't stand them...but that wud mean killing of innocent people too...War nor dey good

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Murketeer:

War is bad ...but don't think about the middlebelt like that ...if they collectively declare war on the activities of Bandits ...you know what will happen...bandits can't stand them...but that wud mean killing of innocent people too...War nor dey good
You talk like the middle belt has a military
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

Military strategist indeed
And you can't use that military and defeat boko haram and bandit
Yea you want to be the next Boko Haram right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Oby Ezekwesili Tells Emefiele To Resign / The Truth Behind The Deceitful Story Of Abobaku And Ile Ife: Ife Indigenes React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.