Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition (18348 Views)

You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / Soyinka Questions FG: Why Ban Ipob, And Leave Miyetti Allah? / Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by elijahkayode(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Conrod:
Igbos want to walk away from a bad marriage and you are talking of war,....even romans,ottomans and other "fighting empires" later released nations they held forcefully when their empires expired.

na so Egypt take do for isreal but las lass their
freedom was secured with riches
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by goaldynboy: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
CSTRR:

[s]You are a clown.

Ipob and the likes of you are trying to prove that the Igbo have semi evolved brains.

See as abokii smart pass you.[/s]

You are obviously the clown here with semi evolved brain!!

I say I don't want to eat cow meat again but all you could come up it threatening me with is threat of war!! Is it by force to eat cow meat?

You think you have sense at all?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by goaldynboy: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
CSTRR:
I[s]POB intends to use the igbos in the north as collateral damage.

Hopeless Sons of Belial.

The Igbo have not recovered from the senseless loss of its humans and capital in the 60s, yet ipob is trying to provoke another one.

They are a severe threat to Ndi-igbo, and they should be seen as one.

Igbo are already severely disadvantaged.
It would take serious brain power and organisation to turn the table around.

Don't let ipob add to the misery.[/s]

You are indeed a coward who dies several times b4 war approaches him!

Ipob might have blundered in several ways; but boycotting Fulani cow meat is the most ingenious tactics of checkmating killer Fulani herdsmen!

Wait until Fulani herdsmen destroy your farmland, kill your father, rape your mother and steal your ancestral land before you realise that boycotting their cow meat is a best means of preventing them and financing them!!

How am I sure you are not one of these resident Fulani miscreants?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by goaldynboy: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
tctrills:
3 Million Igbos died and you laugh about it? What makes you think the middle belt, Russia, and Britain would not be on the side of Nigeria again? About half of the Igbos live outside the east. The Igbos have more to lose than any other tribe. You know nothing about war. Don't repeat the mistakes of the past.
[/s]

Why are you crying more than the bereaved!!

The way you have been crying all over this thread and foaming in your mouth like an epileptic patient it seems that you have realised that you can't survive without the Igbos and they are the air you breathe!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by goaldynboy: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

funny you. Before I was born, people like you have been crying Biafra. even after my grandchildren, people like you would still be crying biafra. My brother we are one Nigeria and we both know you cant do anything about it. Or do you want to share a cell with kanu. The north would continue to enjoy oil from the east and businessmen from the east would continue making money in the north. The only biafra i see is on social media.

It's funny how you boast as if Nigeria army is the most powerful army in the world!

What military equipment can Nigeria military produce?! You are overestimating the Nigeria Army that is made up of different tribes!

This is 2022 when a single bomb can level the whole of Northern Nigeria!!

Nobody is praying for war! It always emanate from the mouth of you Fulani terrorists!!

If that war starts, the yorubas and other tribes in the army will not partake in the war! The Igbos in the army that were normally posted in other region will join their Igbo brothers in the war!!

If it does happen, many Igbos will willingly travel from far and wide to join just like your jihadist brothers were traveling to Syria and Iraq to join the ISIS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by B2Bmen: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:
Alright go on with your war. All the best.

But let me give you an idea of how many Igbos died in the last war. So far, it is estimated that Boko Haram has killed 30,000 people in the north in more than 10 years. At that rate, it would take boko haram 1000 years to kill the amount of Igbos that died in the war. Do the maths.
when bokoharam begin fly fb fighter jets that is when u will understand that 10 million northerners can be killed under a week. Bokoharam that is still doing hide and see with Nigeria army is what u are comparing to a full conventional war. I see that most people just come here to comment just for comment seek

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by goaldynboy: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
uchennaq:
[s]How can IPOB dclear livestock business illegal? On who's authority?[/s]
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by goaldynboy: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gamelord007:
Though igbo, i do not support the acts of nnamdi kano , ipob or their elk. They are causing a lot of disunity in the country, I mean pouring fuel into the fire. I do not support the mess they are bringing to the southeast , talking carelessly just to provoke the north. The north should take it easy , as its not all igbos that are in support of this mess. They must know this.

A true Igbo man does not introduce his tribe before making his point!

You just another Fulani imposter disguising in nairaland!!
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
B2Bmen:
when bokoharam begin fly fb fighter jets that is when u will understand that 10 million northerners can be killed under a week. Bokoharam that is still doing hide and see with Nigeria army is what u are comparing to a full conventional war. I see that most people just come here to comment just for comment seek
Until then. Would ipob also begin to fly?
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
goaldynboy:

It's funny how you boast as if Nigeria army is the most powerful army in the world!

What military equipment can Nigeria military produce?! You are overestimating the Nigeria Army that is made up of different tribes!

This is 2022 when a single bomb can level the whole of Northern Nigeria!!

Nobody is praying for war! It always emanate from the mouth of you Fulani terrorists!!

If that war starts, the yorubas and other tribes in the army will not partake in the war! The Igbos in the army that were normally posted in other region will join their Igbo brothers in the war!!

If it does happen, many Igbos will willingly travel from far and wide to join just like your jihadist brothers were traveling to Syria and Iraq to join the ISIS!!
Now let me explain to you, every single heavy artillery is located in the north, the airforce's best equipment is in the north, the navy is controlled by the north.
If you believe that other tribes would not fight in a second Biafran war then why don't you declare the war so we could find out? The soldiers currently fighting Ipob in the east, are there not Yorubas among them?
The Nigerian does not need to produce their weapons, they did not produce weapons in the last war.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
goaldynboy:
[s][/s]

Why are you crying more than the bereaved!!

The way you have been crying all over this thread and foaming in your mouth like an epileptic patient it seems that you have realised that you can't survive without the Igbos and they are the air you breathe!!
No need for personal attacks man. reserve your energy for the dream war. The second Biafran war that you guys only fight on social media.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
cazchi:

Lol you'll see. Remember my comments.
Yea, the way you guys have been boasting for the past ten years yet nothing. You guys have become a laughing stock fighting a fanthom war.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

You will continue hearing it
I am sure of that. Its becoming a comedy.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by JohnOkolo: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
We make War to live in peace.

We've gone pass the era of threatening us with War. Every born Igbo is a Warrior.

So did your fore fathers bragged. We will not give any referendum and you are not leaving this Country
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Unrated900(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
We make War to live in peace.

We've gone pass the era of threatening us with War. Every born Igbo is a Warrior.

Las las we go succeeed like the USSR
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Raphaelmary(m): 5:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Timmi:

Mr English corrector, it’s obvious you went to night school. Go back and learn English composition well from a sound teacher and not from your IPOB teachers.

The Igbos banned cow eating, no one said anything because it is their prerogative. The cow ban is equivalent to alcohol ban, but your people step out of bounds by banning the singing of National anthem in the schools.

You think those guys shouting about blowing the trumpet of war are concerned about the national anthem? Reread the caption and clear yourself.
The fulcrum of their anger is the ban on cows. They care nothing for your national anthem!
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Roger3D:
You're very naive and have no knowledge of recent Nigerian history.
my old friend how are you wink
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Gamelord007: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
goaldynboy:

A true Igbo man does not introduce his tribe before making his point!

You just another Fulani imposter disguising in nairaland!!

No, am Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Fight And Destroy APC Campaign Offices In Jalingo (Photos) / Kaduna: We Hold Everyone To Account For These Latest Killings – Buhari / Kwankwaso’s Father Endorses Ganduje’s 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.