Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition (18347 Views)

You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / Soyinka Questions FG: Why Ban Ipob, And Leave Miyetti Allah? / Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Funkymode:

[center][/center]

grin grin grin grin No fear naw, we just dey share ideas noni
I am just finding it funny. Remember the war would not be fought on social media. Kanu tried it and he found himself in jail

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

Use your army and finish boko haram first
We all agree that Boko Haram has proven to be a powerful force but Ipob is yet to prove anything

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
cazchi:

You idiocy know no bounds.
You can keep all of them. We are still leaving. Now, stop unity begging focus on your desert.
Are you angry. Don't fight me. Even if you win the social media battle, it wouldn't lead to biafra.
But then, I must give it to you guys. If this was a social media war, you would have won. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by chudez0147(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
headSmasher:
Hehehehehe Trying to frame others in your parents inadequacy, disappointment and disadvantages is quite obvious, unacceptable and unfortunate, instead of address your parents issues, you are here jumping on others for your frustration and disappointment.
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Fucking herdsman like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Jman24(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
tophumble:
How did ban on cow translate to blowing trumpet of war? Abi na by force to chop cow meat

With each passing day, the claim of a pseudo union between the northern and southern protectorates is being demystified.

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD!

3 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Organs(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:
the truth is that northern nigeria have not witness war,like Igbo
They just like making noise
1967 Igbo were busy defending themselves against genocide in their own land
This time around will attack no more defense
Northern nigeria should take time and solve Boko Haram and bandits they created before they talk about war

So, so mouth, and mouth. You cannot face an average northerner in war. Northerners stay in the middle of the fight and fight till the end. Go again and read Gown - a Northerner's speech to Ojukwu... Too bad, he ran away. How are the mighty falling? He is a coward. At the very least, he should have done a Hitler, but he ran away, after leading his people to war. Also, check current happenings, the army are killing Boko Haram members, they killed Shite folks and these people stay in the middle of the fight and fight. Go to Igboland, Crocodile smile, they are running to UN, WHO and complaining of massacre and Genocide after starting it all. Again, all you do is boast. You cannot in anyway face the North in battle. They will overrun you in no time. So let's all live in peace and stop all this nonsense talk that will not help anyone at the end of the day.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Funkymode(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:
I am just finding it funny. Remember the war would not be fought on social media. Kanu tried it and he found himself in jail

Na so
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Funkymode:

Na so
The Ipob guys are trying to fight the Nigerian army with Awka made guns and social media. Somehow, they believe they would win.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by cazchi: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

Are you angry. Don't fight me. Even if you win the social media battle, it wouldn't lead to biafra.
But then, I must give it to you guys. If this was a social media war, you would have won. Congrats

I no want you. Why are you crying?
Can't wait to take back all our sport stars, business men, olympians and lock y'all to the desert. Brace yourself buddy!
U go smell your own nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Funkymode(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:
The Ipob guys are trying to fight the Nigerian army with Awka made guns and social media. Somehow, they believe they would win.

But you seemed getting something wrong, I'm not igbo but let's say the truth, if the igbos talk say them no want their cow anymore in the east, should that be a problem to the fulanis? No naw, besides, war is unpredictable, we can only account for what we see, we don't know how equipped this igbos too are, the large chunk of the northern Muslims don't travel out of the country, and not all northern states will join in this, the fight is only between the igbos and the fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Timmi: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Raphaelmary:

You're so daft!
First, you don't use the past tense of a verb with 'did'

For your nonsense comment, their emphasis isn't on banning the rendition of the national anthem in schools, rather they are so vexed with the ban placed on cows which is logically equivalent to what the hisbah men are doing with beer up north

Mr English corrector, it’s obvious you went to night school. Go back and learn English composition well from a sound teacher and not from your IPOB teachers.

The Igbos banned cow eating, no one said anything because it is their prerogative. The cow ban is equivalent to alcohol ban, but your people step out of bounds by banning the singing of National anthem in the schools.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Investigative: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Organs:

So, so mouth, and mouth. You cannot face an average northerner in war. Northerners stay in the middle of the fight and fight till the end. Go again and read Gown - a Northerner's speech to Ojukwu... Too bad, he ran away. How are the mighty falling? He is a coward. At the very least, he should have done a Hitler, but he ran away, after leading his people to war. Also, check current happenings, the army are killing Boko Haram members, they killed Shite folks and these people stay in the middle of the fight and fight. Go to Igboland, Crocodile smile, they are running to UN, WHO and complaining of massacre and Genocide after starting it all. Again, all you do is boast. You cannot in anyway face the North in battle. They will overrun you in no time. So lets all leave in peace and stop all this nonsense talk that will not help anyone at the end of the day.
Was that why they hired
Egyptian and Saudi fighter
Again most soldiers that fought bịafra war are tiv
But today they can't face fulani herdsmen
Let north finish their fight with bandit
Then we can talk of war
Nobody in the north have ever fought war
Rioting is not war
Again
Don't even think war is making noise or rounding up innocent villagers and kill them in the night
Incase you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Investigative: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

We all agree that Boko Haram has proven to be a powerful force but Ipob is yet to prove anything
Cos we are not boko haram
Thank you
We don't need to prove anything
We will use Referendum

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

Cos we are not boko haram
Thank you
We don't need to prove anything
We will use Referendum
Come, you really think Buhari would allow a Referendum? Are you that naive? You should know that no Nigerian president would allow a Biafran referendum. If you are Buhari, would you allow that?
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Funkymode:

But you seemed getting something wrong, I'm not igbo but let's say the truth, if the igbos talk say them no want their cow anymore in the east, should that be a problem to the fulanis? No naw, besides, war is unpredictable, we can only account for what we see, we don't know how equipped this igbos too are, the large chunk of the northern Muslims don't travel out of the country, and not all northern states will join in this, the fight is only between the igbos and the fulanis
First, the Igbos never said they don't want cows. It was an illegal militant group called Ipob that made the declaration. How about if the north says they don't want Igbos in their land would that also be legal? Any Igbo man can decide not to buy cows but if the life or property of any cattle dealer is threatened then it's an act of war. As a Nigerian, you are allowed to carry out legal business in any part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
cazchi:

I no want you. Why are you crying?
Can't wait to take back all our sport stars, business men, olympians and lock y'all to the desert. Brace yourself buddy!
U go smell your own nyash.
funny you. Before I was born, people like you have been crying Biafra. even after my grandchildren, people like you would still be crying biafra. My brother we are one Nigeria and we both know you cant do anything about it. Or do you want to share a cell with kanu. The north would continue to enjoy oil from the east and businessmen from the east would continue making money in the north. The only biafra i see is on social media.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by cazchi: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

funny you. Before I was born, people like you have been crying Biafra. even after my grandchildren, people like you would still be crying biafra. My brother we are one Nigeria and we both know you cant do anything about it. Or do you want to share a cell with kanu. The north would continue to enjoy oil from the east and businessmen from the east would continue making money in the north. The only biafra i see is on social media.

grin grin grin these unity beggars funny die. Na by force? Na ur type dey r*pe woman wey no gree for you.

We no want you. Guy, where is your dignity? Can't you stand by yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Funkymode(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

First, the Igbos never said they don't want cows. It was an illegal militant group called Ipob that made the declaration. How about if the north says they don't want Igbos in their land would that also be legal? Any Igbo man can decide not to buy cows but if the life or property of any cattle dealer is threatened then it's an act of war. As a Nigerian, you are allowed to carry out legal business in any part of the country.

Any businesses doing, causing problems here and there, killing people for the sake doing business in another man's land, should be condemn, let tell ourselves the truth, because one wants to eat meat, they should now allow the evil to be hovering around them, right
Let the ones that want to eat meat should wait, pending all the problem would be settled

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Investigative: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:
Come, you really think Buhari would allow a Referendum? Are you that naive? You should know that no Nigerian president would allow a Biafran referendum. If you are Buhari, would you allow that?
Who is Buhari
The dead one
Or
LOL
Na Britain puppet Buhari be
Once Britain say otherwise the impostor rush a d do it

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

Who is Buhari
The dead one
Or
LOL
Na Britain puppet Buhari be
Once Britain say otherwise the impostor rush a d do it
Well the dead one would not allow your referendum. And honestly what can anyone do about it, if we want to tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Investigative: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

Well the dead one would not allow your referendum. And honestly what can anyone do about it, if we want to tell ourselves the truth.
The truth is that the day is coming when you will beg for referendum
But ipob have move on

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Funkymode:

Any businesses doing, causing problems here and there, killing people for the sake doing business in another man's land, should be condemn, let tell ourselves the truth, because one wants to eat meat, they should now allow the evil to be hovering around them, right
Let the ones that want to eat meat should wait, pending all the problem would be settled
You miss the point, only government has the power to declare which business is illegal. Ipob are not the government. Your ipob brothers are now deciding what you eat and drink. Just imagine what biafra would look like as a country. Where the ipob government would decide what's in the menu
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
cazchi:

grin grin grin these unity beggars funny die. Na by force? Na ur type dey r*pe woman wey no gree for you.

We no want you. Guy, where is your dignity? Can't you stand by yourself?
Well you have not been able to do anything about it and no one is begging you, we are forcing you.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by uchennaq(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
These Northern coalition are so foolish to take anything IPOB says seriously.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Investigative:

The truth is that the day is coming when you will beg for referendum
But ipob have move on
We have been hearing this before I was born. We both know it would never happen. The Nigerian government has no reason to allow a biafra referendum
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by chaloskyx: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
OVER WHAT? COWS SHEBI YOU GUYS SAID WE WOULD STARVE TO DEATH NOW SO THERES NO NEED FOR WAR SINCE WE WOULD KUKU DIE OF HUNGER AS PREDICTED WHEN YOUR COWS LEAVE

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by uchennaq(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
How can IPOB dclear livestock business illegal? On who's authority?
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by tctrills: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Funkymode:

You know what, if you really want biafra, fight like real men and stop this social media war. Most igbo secretly love Nigeria. You think innoson want a wAR with all the military contracts he gets or Allen oyeama of airpeace or any other igbo businessman? It's only the poor masses that think of biafra

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Investigative: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

We have been hearing this before I was born. We both know it would never happen. The Nigerian government has no reason to allow a biafra referendum
You will continue hearing it

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by Gamelord007: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Though igbo, i do not support the acts of nnamdi kano , ipob or their elk. They are causing a lot of disunity in the country, I mean pouring fuel into the fire. I do not support the mess they are bringing to the southeast , talking carelessly just to provoke the north. The north should take it easy , as its not all igbos that are in support of this mess. They must know this.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by cazchi: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
tctrills:

Well you have not been able to do anything about it and no one is begging you, we are forcing you.

Lol you'll see. Remember my comments.
Re: Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition by cazchi: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gamelord007:
Though igbo, i do not support the acts of nnamdi kano , ipob or their elk. They are causing a lot of disunity in the country, I mean pouring fuel into the fire. I do not support the mess they are bringing to the southeast , talking carelessly just to provoke the north. The north should take it easy , as its not all igbos that are in support of this mess. They must know this.

Abeg getat! Onye ujo. Anu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Reuben Launches Tinubu Group In Cross River State (Photos) / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi / Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.