Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. (7530 Views)

See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by QuickTrade: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
otipoju:

Wetin this one dey talk? What about the key and seeing for the weekend?

It all started somewhere nd degenerated to that. Am not in any way implying that she did right, but it has to be taken from the root.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by flokii: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
Op you were too fast to confront.

I feel he should have used a private detective to unravel whatever is going on between the other man and his wife.. women cheat a lot and are usually smart about it.

The twist here is that she is pregnant and must not be stressed or interrogated too much to avoid complications.

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go the the hotel and make more enquiries about ur wife and her friend she makes reservations for.

Or ask her for the particular female friend she made reservations for and contact that friend to confirm details.

Pastors daughter or going to church 10 times a day doesn’t mean shit. People pretend.

If u make a reservation they shouldn’t give u the key until the guest arrives.

Also if it’s a contribution why aren’t other members paying to her account why only that man?? Why didn’t she tell u about the contribution and that she’s been seeing this her colleague without ur knowledge?? Where do they see each other when he comes since she can’t even mention it to u or introduce him?? She is a criminal.

She just a shady person and not a good or honest wife.

8 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Princeokwuego1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
she is cheating on you
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by hokekeholah: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
With all due respect sir..

I take God beg u..

I use your mother and father head beg u...

Infact I use everything in this world take beg u..
Haaaa..
Aiye le oooo..

GO FOR DNA after delivery to avoid stories that touch.

LOBATAN.

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by wordcat(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
You married a serial liar grin quit the marriage before kids will tie you down
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by flokii: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Danibonk:
Brother sorry ooo, my wife to be went to ilorin go Dey stay with her ex boyfriend na the money I Dey send for Xmas na him she and the guy Dey use flex. When she came back I saw their chat I confronted her she denied it I show her the chat she start begging me.as a wise guy I no want stories i ended the relationship

Imagine..

For her mind now she wise.
It's very hard to forgive a lying or cheating partner cos such people are capable of anything including paternity fraud. Count yourself lucky o.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by honniemail(f): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
You said the marriage is 3years and she’s two months pregnant, she got tired of barrenness and contacted her ex at the college who has once got her pregnant. She didn’t do well at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Danibonk(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
flokii:

Imagine..

For her mind now she wise.
It's very hard to forgive a lying or cheating partner cos such people are capable of anything including paternity fraud. Count yourself lucky o.
as I Dey plan to Japa comot for UAR I no want Dey there make I Dey here say another man don give my banny bele
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Bennayou(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Jeremani: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
QuickTrade:
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
You abused her belief from the beginning and that's where you laid a wrong foundation

Secondly, you lost her when you were in a fight concerning her commitment to church activities. You knew what she stood for and went ahead to marry her without intention to align, and now want to change the other. That's an abuse.

have seen two walk together and they didn't agreed, something important kept them going

he didn't abuse her believe even Jesus wasn't going to church everyday, what do you think when the Bible said God is omnipresent?

even though that was she stood for for, does it mean she standing for what is right? How well is she grounded on that her believe?

Nigerians having been praying since the the beginning but nothing is working, she should be productive and contribute to the progress of the family

so because he is not Going to church with her as always means he is not Godly

is her duty not his,

Brother, you are lucky to have married a praying woman, instead of encouraging her the reverse was the case.
Way out is God factor. Awake to the path of Godliness. Keep your ego aside, dialogue with her on a neutral level and seek God for mercy

You helped made her week and that opened the door to the enemy
Closing the door calls for both of you working together.
have seen two walk together and they didn't agreed, something important kept them going

he didn't abuse her believe even Jesus wasn't going to church everyday, what do you think when the Bible said God is omnipresent?

even though that was she stood for for, does it mean she standing for what is right? How well is she grounded on that her believe?

Nigerians having been praying since the the beginning but nothing is working, she should be productive and contribute to the progress of the family

is her duty not his,
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Premiumwriter: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
nrexzy:

Are u normal
In the past our forefathers didnt have church but they did just fine...
So wetin u dey yan abi u dey find likes & shares ni

Use ur head oo
you're talking to someone that knows the history of isrealites but can't even name two or three of his relatives?

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by TheZeezle(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
I don’t want to say this to make you sad but honestly I don’t think you fathered that pregnancy. Sorry.... You actually married unrepentant Ash

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by savanto: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Clevybrown6465:
But my question is, why will she be in possession of an hotel key if actually this hotels don't allow customers to leave with their keys...?

It is very easy….calm down and figure it out for yourself.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by luvyaself95(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin grin baba you dey fight already lost battle.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by nrexzy: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you're talking to someone that knows the history of isrealites but can't even name two or three of his relatives?
Loool....
I hear u sir

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by AliyuMahdi9: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Short Answer : Your Wife is Cheating on you.

Hotel Room key confirmed her cheating and the subsequent lie about reservation.

Ladies that grew up in religious homes are the best liars,her calm body language during your confrontation is as a result of experience gained in the lieing activities over the years.

Daily going to religious activities is to build up solid alibi whenever the boyfriend is in town.

LoveUdie:
My wife is a teacher. I met her when she was in the training college training to become a teacher. I wanted to marry her while she was in school but she told me to wait until she completes schooling and get posted. I did wait for her.

We got married a year after she got posted and we’ve been married for three years now. She had been an amazing woman; very supportive of my dreams and had become a pillar to me in the moments when the odds were stacked against me. People have problems. We’ve had individual problems too. Married people have problems. Our marriage had gone through thick and thin too but the most important thing is that we’ve learned to rise up whenever we fall.

My wife is the religious type. That’s how she was raised. Her father is a pastor. Her father’s father was a pastor and at some point, she also wanted to become a pastor. She told me, “That dream changed when I met you. You won’t let me stay pure so how could I have pursued God in all purity?” From Monday to Sunday she had something to do in church. If it wasn’t a prayer meeting, it would be a women’s fellowship meeting. If it wasn’t a women’s fellowship meeting, it would be a youth meeting.

I remember at the beginning of our marriage, we had issues concerning her being in church all the time. I realized I couldn’t win the fight. When I didn’t allow her to go to church, she would be in the house but would not talk to me. She would be moody for days and that didn’t give me any joy so I told her, “You can go but come home early. Also, try as much as possible to reduce the number of days that you have to be in the church compound.”

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t stop her from going to all-night service on Friday nights. At first, I was going with her. But I couldn’t keep up. I was tired every Friday night. She went alone and came home very early the next day. I had no problems. A prayerful wife always keeps her husband grounded in God’s favor. My wife was very prayerful. I counted myself lucky.

One month ago, she was in the kitchen cooking when her phone rang. I looked around and realized the phone was in her handbag. I dipped my hand in the bag and came out with her phone and a key. The key was attached to a key ring that had a hotel name written on it. I was confused. When I took the phone to her, I wanted to ask about the key and how it got into her bag but something told me to keep quiet and rather find answers for myself.

We both know each other’s passwords so that night when she slept, I went through her WhatsApp messages. The last person who sent her a message on WhatsApp was me and that message was a week old. I scrolled through her chat history and there was nothing suspecting there. I checked her call logs too. Nothing suspecting. I went to her message apps and saw a particular name that had been sending her MoMo. At least, once every week, that name appeared to have sent her mobile money. I marked that number down.

From that day going, I woke up each dawn to go through her phone to see what I would find. On Friday night when she went to all-night service, I went to the church premises secretly to check if she was there. I saw her there. I stood close to the entrance of the church all night, waiting to see if she would get out. She didn’t. I checked her bag later on and the key was gone.

I was patient. I knew there was something fishy going on. A week later, I saw her chatting on her phone. She would be there smiling to herself while she typed. That night when she slept, I went through her phone. There were no messages. Smart girl. She had learned to cover her tracks very well. Five days ago, I got lucky. I saw a message between her and the name that had been sending her the MoMo.

The man asked her, “Have you sent it?” She responded, “Yes, days ago.” He asked, “Am I seeing you this weekend?” She said, “If you want to.” Then the man said, “I forgot. This weekend I won’t be in town.” She asked, “So when?” He said, “Let’s talk about it later.”

It was 1am when I read the message. I slapped her thighs to wake her up. I asked, “Who’s Ato?” She asked, “What Ato?” I said, “The one that had been sending you Momo almost every week?” She said, “He’s a friend I went to training college with. Our year group is doing contributions and he sends his money to me every week.” I showed her the messages on her phone and asked, “So what are you two talking about here?” She said, “Oh this is normal conversations friends have? Why are you doing this? What’s your problem?” I asked, “He asked if you’ve sent it. What was he talking about?”

She chuckled; “Why all these questions? What’s wrong with you? He was asking if I had sent the money to the bank. What’s that? Don’t you trust me again?” Then I told her about the key I found in her bag. I asked how that key got into her bag. She said, “So you’ve been going through my bag too? What has come over you?” I said, “Answer me. What was that key doing in your bag?” She said, “A friend asked me to book a hotel room for her. She was coming to a wedding and didn’t want to be stranded.”

I stood there for a minute. I asked, “Which hotel gives you a key just because you booked a reservation?” She answered, “Some do, if you don’t know, ask. Don’t be ignorant. I’m a child of God. I won’t cheat on my husband”

I was dumbfounded. The calm with which she answered the questions and the clever way she did it made me feel very stupid in her presence. I went to the hotel the next day to ask if they gave keys to people who made reservations. The receptionist said, “No it never happens. We only give customers the keys on arrival.”

We’ve been fighting over this issue since last month. I doubt her. I don’t believe anything she had ever said to me concerning the issue. She’s two months pregnant so I don’t want to stress her or push her to the wall or do anything that would affect our baby but I have doubts and this doubt is killing me slowly. I want the truth from her and I don’t know how to go around it. Please help me, what else can I say or do to make her tell me the truth without stressing her? The pregnancy is our first since we got married three years ago. I don’t want to affect it in any way but I still want to know the truth or... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com

3 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
looooooooooool Op Omo u be real FBI o...may God not give us wife wey go make us turn detective for house...Op sorry here

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by realestate99: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anonymous15:
I'm not saying this to strain your marriage but women are the greatest and most composed liars on Earth.

For her to be having that flirty convo with her so called friend, then having a hotel key in her bag something odd is going on, and despite all those chatting, the first message you see is a chat from you? Lol

though you were impatient to find 100% evidence. You could have installed a WhatsApp message tracker in her phone to catch her red handed, but something is definitely odd.
Next time stay low and act like a fool. This will make her act more daring before you find out the whole truth.
you are correct!! women are good liars, well composed and very smart in the act, you have to be experienced not to fall for their defences, when their secrets are about to be exposed, they are like a snake pinned to a corner without any chance of escape , very deadly.

No matter the background of a woman, classy, poor, rich, religious, disciplined etc it is extremely easy for them to tell lies so as to absolve themselves from an impending disgrace........if you think a particular woman is not capable of telling lies, you are long gone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by oyatz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
If I tell you what will bring solution, I want you to know that the outcome may make you unhappy. However if you don't mind, here is the way to unravel the mystery;

1) Contact the nearest DSS office and make a special request for them to bug your house with detective audio visual spying equipments when your wife must have gone to work.
There after, take 3 weeks transfer/holiday to another State.

Play the record of all that calls she did , including all her conversation while you were away and you will have iron-cast evidence.

2) Bribe the Sharp guy in that hotel to give you the CCTV footage of the room she mistakenly brought the key home around the time you saw the key.
Most hotels have numbers of the rooms on the hotel keys.

*If you had snapped the hotel keys, you would have solved this riddle in a streetwise way long ago.

4 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by realestate99: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
fourboys:
She dey always go meet the REAL father of the baby for hotel, very nice woman, she doesn't want to saperate the unborn child from the real father... U know father's love is the best embarassed embarassed embarassed

Omo op that ur wife smart pass u by far
This comment can can add to the woes of the O.P, nevertheless, I think you are right.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by realestate99: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
honniemail:
You said the marriage is 3years and she’s two months pregnant, she got tired of barrenness and contacted her ex at the college who has once got her pregnant. She didn’t do well at all.
O.P, this might be another good perspective.

3 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by FairAdvocate(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
That child may not be yours actually... You people have waited for years for the fruit of the womb and she might have been agitated about it hence she found another way to settle the childlessness. Comrade wake up, no woman is worth the trust.

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Mercury12(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
You mean you found an hotel keep in our wife bag?
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Daughterboard(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op should take her photos to the hotel for proper identification.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Blazadenise(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
First you impatient to have confront her early without a strong evidence , probably she knew you do check her Fone that give her courage to be deleting her msg, If something is not off she won't be deleting just a frnd chat, no woman will ever do that when there is nothing to hide. Over look the issue,Moving forward you just have to seat your wife down and sort things out, make her a better wife you wanted. Note : woman don't just cheat, expecially married lady there re always something that change that make them engage in such act, check yourself as a man, Re you communication enough with your wife.something must have change

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op why u sleep, she don play u big time, please carry out paternity test on d child she is carrying as soon as she is delivered of her baby

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by otipoju(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
QuickTrade:

It all started somewhere nd degenerated to that. Am not in any way implying that she did right, but it has to be taken from the root.

That girl has been rolling like that ever before she met him. They are masters in masking.

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by November24(f): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
nrexzy:

Are u normal
In the past our forefathers didnt have church but they did just fine...
So wetin u dey yan abi u dey find likes & shares ni

Use ur head oo

Did just fine where?
Where are the record of your so-called fore father's?

Oba relax abeg
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by VERDA: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
QuickTrade:
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

You abused her belief from the beginning and that's where you laid a wrong foundation.

Secondly, you lost her when you were in a fight concerning her commitment to church activities. You knew what she stood for and went ahead to marry her without intention to align, and now want to change the other. That's an abuse.

Brother, you are lucky to have married a praying woman, instead of encouraging her the reverse was the case.

Way out is God factor. Awake to the path of Godliness. Keep your ego aside, dialogue with her on a neutral level and seek God for mercy. Reawaken her spiritual consciousness and align with her. You helped made her week and that opened the door to the enemy. Closing the door calls for both of you working together. Stay blessed

What did I just read for Christ sake, so the husband was not comfortable with the wife spending everyday in church and she cheats on him cos of that and you have found a way to justify it?? How you guys have trivialised infidelity...

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by SarutobiEky(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omo see note grin wink cheesy
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by QuickTrade: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jeremani:

is her duty not his,

What I posited earlier is all about the begining of the whole thing. Nonetheless, we understand the difference between bn religious and Christianity. That said, it didn't call for a fight but dialogue or matured approach, no one knows it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ / Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? / Pics Of Kids Sleeping In Hilarious Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.