Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

"I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage (267 Views)

Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleep Around Until They Are Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage by BigBashiru: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
People are born whether or not they are ready. People die whether or not they are ready. People get enrolled in nursery and primary whether ready or not. Men (traditionally speaking) get jobs whether ready or not.

Na only women that believe "I have to be ready", "I am not ready".... and in fairness men also chat this rubbish too....

The earlier folks understand time waits for no one the earlier folks realize that once its time to do something, they do what it's time has reached.
Re: "I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage by Godada(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: "I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage by Jeon(f): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
BigBashiru:
People are born whether or not they are ready. People die whether or not they are ready. People get enrolled in nursery and primary whether ready or not. Men (traditionally speaking) get jobs whether ready or not.

Na only women that believe "I have to be ready", "I am not ready".... and in fairness men also chat this rubbish too....

The earlier folks understand time waits for no one the earlier folks realize that once its time to do something, they do what it's time has reached.

how many times will you recycle this topic?

"you don't want to get married" fine we have heard you since the beginning of the world [or do want we to sympathize with you? ]
Re: "I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage by BigBashiru: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Godada:

Truth hurts??
Re: "I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage by BigBashiru: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jeon:

how many times will you recycle this topic?

As many times as I want.
Re: "I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

As many times as I want.

you are weak cool ADULTS MAKES NO NOISE [THEY ONLY DISPLAY ACTIONS WITH LESS WORDS ]

you just only need credits, attention and sympathy from NL.
Re: "I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage by Romanoff(f): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
If you marry a woman that's not ready for marriage, na you go hear am. We go dey wait for your "keep me anonymous" post.

I know someone who married one girl that wasn't ready for marriage. Babe wanted to enjoy her hoe phase.

Them marry, babe born dey leave toddler for house for her husband so she fit enter club.

Them done send her go back her mama house now make she continue her hoe phase there.

(1) (Reply)

Is Staphylococcus Killing Your Sexual Life? / Please Help Me Send My Mum To Mother-earth / 13 Signals Of Dangerous Relationship To Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.