Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me (33341 Views)

'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by nokspos: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
its common to anything female
Maks27:
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Coldie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
So I ask my dad what could have happened and he told me they beat her when I travelled because she dog a hole in the backyard.

This explains everything, beat her back to her senses

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by dododawa1: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
She for Dog
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by AuntyVanessa1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109389065:

If your dog is scared, you don’t have to tell him to suck it up and get over it.
You’re allowed to reassure him
Relationships, with dogs or people, are something you develop over time.
Dogs are not moralists.
They will not dislike a person for their views or character.
They will judge us by their experience of both specific individuals and humans in general.
A dog will often not like being around a person because they feel uncomfortable or threatened by them
Establishing and growing an unbreakable bond is a matter of months and years, not days.

Do these things below and your dog will grow more closer to you.
Get Some Exercise Together.
Create a Routine.
Engage in Play Time.
Bond Through Brushing his fur.
Hand Feed Your Dog from Time to Time.
Pet him sometimes.

Wait

Does it mean as big as you are, you lack the intellectual capacity of commenting using your head alone without googling things to copy and paste? All what you can write on your own is ", darling daddy everywhere," so shameful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Ahmback(m): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Bushavin2652 post=109389097][/quote] That site is a low-ass-budget of a thing.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Bigchristo: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:
So I had this Local dog I love very well, I feed her all the time.

She eats whenever eat. She is so fresh unless you take a close look you won't know it's a local dog.

But during the Christmas holiday I travelled, by the time I came back my precious dog doesn't stay In our apartment again, she now spends all her time at our neighbors, if I call her and my neighbors call her at the same time she will answer them first.

This dog has completely forgotten about me. Sometimes I will go pick her up there feed her and before I look again she has returned to our neighbors house.

So I ask my dad what could have happened and he told me they beat her when I travelled because she dog a hole in the backyard.
Please how do I draw my dog back to me
Please help me I don't want to loose her.
Na everything una for Dey need advise, smh na mumu Dey advise dog owner for 2022 January wey person never chop well na dog you wan Dey feed grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Chris2863(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
robinso01:
Take her out to any eatery and spoil her with foods. angry
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by phemmyfour: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

She eats whenever eat. She is so fresh unless you take a close look you won't know it's a local dog.

But during the Christmas holiday I travelled, by the time I came back my precious dog doesn't stay In our apartment again, she now spends all her time at our neighbors, if I call her and my neighbors call her at the same time she will answer them first.

This dog has completely forgotten about me. Sometimes I will go pick her up there feed her and before I look again she has returned to our neighbors house.

Invite your neighbor to your house more, let her see the mutual understanding
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by quvee: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dogs can be very sensitive, if u beat dem for doing something wrong, dey will be trying to dodge coming back home.
just keep feeding her, she might stop going to ur neighbor's house✌�
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Neighbor used Kayamata grin
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by jericco1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol this is strange. A spirit has taken over your dog
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by thinkmoney(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

Does your neighbour have a male dog?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by splashbaby(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
tonididdy:
I was going to create a similar thread but let me just ask for opinions here.

... On my profile I have a picture of a dog I bought ( I wasn't it the country as at the time of the purchase).

Well long story short, 7 months later and this dog is completely useless and irritating to me.
When I arrived the country, this dog that has never seen me, ran at me, rubbing it's body all over my legs and wagging tail at someone it has never met.

I just got irritated and fed up with it immediately...

My question is how can one make a dog fierce and aggressive?
What a lovely dog you have. Show some love and try to accept her nature. They have their unique behavior and personality. You may be surprised she can actually protect. They are territorial by nature and will protect their territory when the needs arises.

You however need to connect with it properly, you can restrain its movement and focus on communicating with her and walking her to gain some understanding of the environment. She might have picked up some habit you need to check. Besides, what’s the breed of this dog? Some breeds are not guard dogs.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Beermoney1: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Give her treats. Food she likes most. Take on walks. Re bond with her.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Folabifreeman(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Take her out to any eatery and spoil her with foods. angry

Love this grin grin
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Ten06(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Your neighbor is feeding it with poo.
You know local dogs like poo so much

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Anigreat: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

shocked

Like seriously , for me to say that you should make your comment short and simple, that it's always boring reading all the thing you copied and paste here, is that why you're crying and calling on all the mods here?

Let me see how I will be ban for a simple advice I gave to you. I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by robinso01(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Folabifreeman:

Love this grin grin
d guy no wan listen to me
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by pedestal82(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
FamilyAdviser:
EKUKE WILL ALWAYS BE AN EKUKE.
Above comment is why I love nairaland, different types of thought process of you find here.
After reading the post, I laughed and made this exact statement. I told myself somebody will say it, and here I find it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by aikyg(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
The dog is indirectly telling you that your neighbour's food tastes better than yours. Find out what they cook and try to replicate it.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Feggie3: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

meet mummy dudu and fufun to teach you tips on how to keep your child, sorry dog.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by goodyvin02(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
herald9:
We once had a dog that was treated badly and often underfed prior to my moving in.

The dog was always trying to run away at the least opportunity.

What I did to re-orient him was to show him that he was loved.

I usually feed him. Unleash him to walk around the compound. Stroke him at every chance I get. Play with him by running around the compound together. Take him for a walk every morning.

Within months we developed a tight bond such that this dog that used to run away from everyone could now confidently stroll and lie beside me.

He even grew guts to challenge my cousins that used to bully him. They were shocked.

Dogs are sentient, sapient beings. They need love and attention. I pity those cannabilistic humans that derive joy in consuming their meat.

Had a chance I'll lock all dog eaters all up!
I have a very useless ekuke, I will eat her on my birthday
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Buksaylor: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

See idiots posting rubbish.....
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by frozen70(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

The dog still loves you and recognize you but because of the beating he received when you were not around, it's has scared him

So you have to involve everyone to love the dog and once that is done, you she will trust you guys again

Every living thing wants care and love
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by elmodee7(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
A local dog has broken your heart.

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Integrafamoo: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

Tell your neighbor to beat her too
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by RPG2020(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
One Calabar boy wey dey with me here say you are playing with 404
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Njc1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Make I see the dog picture..I wan check something ��
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Munzy14:

Dog, A man's best friend.

They work by conditioned reflex action as explained by Ivan Pavlov with the salivating dog.

Your people aside from beating her, also starved as well reason why it shifted loyalty to your neighbour who created more caring and fun time..Dogs behaved like little kids, how you treat them is how they will react.

You will have to start the procedure again..To win it's loyalty to your side.

Prompt with provision of meals..

Bathing and play time in order...

Any time any day I will choose the local dogs over these Improved breeds that behave like mugu.

Local dogs are extremely intelligent and more natural with behavioural patterns.

Chai!

I might start liking dogs o.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by okrikaboi: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
This bitches ain't loyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos / Meet Leo And Belle, My Adorable German Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.