Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me (33336 Views)

'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by GindoX(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
ImeAsian:
I go bring fresh palmy.

And the palmy is for wetin? grin
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by EggSauce(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:
So I had this Local dog I love very well, I feed her all the time.

She eats whenever eat. She is so fresh unless you take a close look you won't know it's a local dog.

But during the Christmas holiday I travelled, by the time I came back my precious dog doesn't stay In our apartment again, she now spends all her time at our neighbors, if I call her and my neighbors call her at the same time she will answer them first.

This dog has completely forgotten about me. Sometimes I will go pick her up there feed her and before I look again she has returned to our neighbors house.

So I ask my dad what could have happened and he told me they beat her when I travelled because she dog a hole in the backyard.
Please how do I draw my dog back to me
Please help me I don't want to loose her.
get another puppy and watch ur older dog seeking your attention

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by baby124: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Your dog doesn’t take nonsense. She’s telling you, you abandoned her for your wicked family to beat. You will have to entice her back. Whatever your neighbor is giving her, give her better. I am sure your neighbor has shown her a lot of kindness.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by TolaniLuv: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dog ain’t that loyal! Just like human.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by dappydonatt(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin
deepwater:
the dog is a female dog, meaning she is a bitch!

Nigeria bitches aint loyal!

ur neighbour has a benz
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Unconquerable: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dogs love anyone that gives them food regularly.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by lampi: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Skyfornia:
cheesy grin this is funny shaa shocked, maybe you should just go to your neighbours house and beat her mercilessly there too. So she will be scared to go there anytime she remembered the beating
eno go beta for u
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by membranus: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
FamilyAdviser:
EKUKE WILL ALWAYS BE AN EKUKE.

Yes Bro. I had one before. The moment she had dog friends in the neighbourhood, she would sneak out of the gate if left opened, and come back later in the night to sleep. She's dead now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by treatise: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
If buhari could abandoned Nigerians wetin be dog

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by SeriouslySense(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
The first time your post is making some sense.
post=109389065:

If your dog is scared, you don’t have to tell him to suck it up and get over it.
You’re allowed to reassure him
Relationships, with dogs or people, are something you develop over time.
Dogs are not moralists.
They will not dislike a person for their views or character.
They will judge us by their experience of both specific individuals and humans in general.
A dog will often not like being around a person because they feel uncomfortable or threatened by them
Establishing and growing an unbreakable bond is a matter of months and years, not days.

Do these things below and your dog will grow more closer to you.
Get Some Exercise Together.
Create a Routine.
Engage in Play Time.
Bond Through Brushing his fur.
Hand Feed Your Dog from Time to Time.
Pet him sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even she dog don dump her male lover owner... walihi wooooomen got no joy undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by SeriouslySense(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
baby124:
Your dog doesn’t take nonsense. She’s telling you, you abandoned her for your wicked family to beat. You will have to entice her back. Whatever your neighbor is giving her, give her better. I am sure your neighbor has shown her a lot of kindness.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Josbreed: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

So I ask my dad what could have happened and he told me they beat her when I travelled because she dog a hole in the backyard.
How can a dog, dog a hole in the backyard?
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by SeriouslySense(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Its a dog, you cannot blame an animal for being an animal, but you can train it, with training it may know not to do that.

Josbreed:

How can a dog, dog a hole in the backyard?
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by SeriouslySense(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, If your neighbor is taking good care of the dog and his/her family appreciate the dog, its better you leave it there.

I wish I had a dog and other animals.

Consider the animal's needs, it needs care and support.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Skyfornia:
cheesy grin this is funny shaa shocked, maybe you should just go to your neighbours house and beat her mercilessly there too. So she will be scared to go there anytime she remembered the beating

This comment is underated..
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Marvellouzkk(f): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Get a chain and restrained the dog to one position for a month
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

She eats whenever eat. She is so fresh unless you take a close look you won't know it's a local dog.

But during the Christmas holiday I travelled, by the time I came back my precious dog doesn't stay In our apartment again, she now spends all her time at our neighbors, if I call her and my neighbors call her at the same time she will answer them first.

This dog has completely forgotten about me. Sometimes I will go pick her up there feed her and before I look again she has returned to our neighbors house.

chain her in your compound thesame period of time you travel and show her much care.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by tradepunter: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Skyfornia:

God nu go forgive you Nigerians grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by CSTRR: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Females will be females.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by CSTRR: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Its a dog, you cannot blame an animal for being an animal, but you can train it, with training it may know not to do that.

Even women all over the world have left their husbands due to poor treatment and gone to another man.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by snoopz: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Run am street abeeg, dog meat sweet
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Jungleluv5: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maks27:

Dog don port be that you see dogs are very loyal animals and they will never forget benefactor

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by SeriouslySense(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Women are very intelligent and can be very caring, so men can hardly trick them for long, especially when men do not understand them and treat them like trash, they should be treated with grace. Maybe men need to recover from traumas, and the genders, need to stop unnecessary finger-pointing, especially Africans, we are too preoccupied, with gender matters, when China has built its artificial Sun. Common Sense may not be common.

Back to dogs, my favorite, they are also social animals, that should be trained rather than been beaten or caged, which tends to demoralize them or bring down the animal's spirit, so having a dog is a huge responsibility.

CSTRR:

Even women all over the world have left their husbands due to poor treatment and gone to another man.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by chukwumzurum(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Simply buy a chain and wire her head through discipline...
And if she's set free from the chain and attempts going to ur neighbor's, beat her up and bond her back to the chains, she will learn to respect you...

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by EmmaxKeys: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
[s][/s]
shocked

Stop showing your too Sabi here after googling ,you copy and paste.

Make your comment short as others, yours is always boring, irritating and meaningless. Spit.

I love you jare
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Josbreed: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:

you still did not get the point.
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by nedekid: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Geepee77:
Keep feeding her, she will come back to you with time.
Keep feeding her?
What if the neighbors are feeding the dog more?
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by nedekid: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
AuntyVanessa1:

Wait

Does it mean as big as you are, you lack the intellectual capacity of commenting using your head alone without googling things to copy and paste? All what you can write on your own is ", darling daddy everywhere," so shameful.
Lolz
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by nedekid: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Like seriously , for me to say that you should make your comment short and simple, that it's always boring reading all the thing you copied and paste here, is that why you're crying and calling on all the mods here?

Let me see how I will be ban for a simple advice I gave to you. I am waiting.
Your advice hurt his feelings, it damaged his ego grin
Re: Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me by Munzy14(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

Chai!

I might start liking dogs o.
cheesy please do..I mean who will hate such an extremely intelligent animal.

Substitute ya with Ewu biko grin A mam na I likiri ewu..Ewu cannever sacrifice it's life for any body...But, dogs do that for it's owner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos / Meet Leo And Belle, My Adorable German Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.