Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil (5292 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by yuping(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
undecided
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by GeneralOjukwu: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Palazee:
grin

When did ohamadike say that one

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by sunkieisland(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
I saw the movie two weeks ago. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Mcxtraglitz: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
emnite:
I don watch the film before but nepa take light I no finish am

Yes but the one wey I watch, the other twin dey single, d married one dey do runs. The single one fill in for the married one when she go do her runs but the last one wey she do, she die for accident. Na Majid Micheal be the husband. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Palazee(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Palazee(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=109395180][/quote]As an igbo man

Am not sure the figures are correct

Maybe exaggerated
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by apostle96: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Me looking at this fictional cock and bull story
A whole bullshit

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Where's the second script of this movie?
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Double0h7(f): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
I remember this film, everyone woke up and it was all a dream... and everyone was happy and they all lived happily ever before undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / What Really Happens At Night When 2 Couples Are Sleeping Together. / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.