Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil (5267 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Amb1045(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2022
This really got my attention due to the weird nature of the tale. It was sent in by middle aged man, in his 40's based in Enugu state with his wife who has an Identical sister, also living in Enugu with her husband. They have been married for 12yrs now. He is visibly shaken by the events of late that left him reeling and thinking of what next to do. He said that even Ever since their dating period he has noticed the intense rivalry and love between the two sisters. He says that the cycle of their love hate relationship is so complicated to understand so most times people don't usually interfere in their affairs. Na dem dey sort am demselves not even their parents. They love and hate each other so much. And they look so alike that you can NOT easily tell them apart.

After like 3yrs of trying for a baby, his wife approached the twin sister to help her conceive and have a baby thru her husband and since they are very very identical, they would easily pull this off without any of their spouses ever knowing. She was gonna live with her husband for 9 months after taking IN and then once she puts to bed she can return to her husband and she would be living with the sister's husband and possibly take in too and do same.

And so they put the plan to work. His wife twin sister came over to his place and started pretending to be his wife. They made love as they usually did and she got pregnant and gave birth to twin boys. But he did say he noticed some odd behaviours during the 9 months his wife's twin sister lived with him and acted like his wife but he put it down to pregnany hormones. Meanwhile his own wife was with her Twin sister's hubby also having sex with him but they were unable to conceive.

He didn't know all this till last year December cos there is serious matter on ground now, his wife's twin sister wants to take the baby twins back NOW cos she has been ill at the hospital and was told by the doctors that her womb was badly affected so she cant have a baby. Now she has thrown the lid off the plan she concocted with her twin sister years ago and the whole family is in turmoil. The parents are fuming , the brother in law is threatening fire and brimstone, He feels so devastated that he was used and betrayed like this and wants to walk out of the marriage. He is seeking for advice on what to do next? So what is your advice for this young man ?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by chatinent: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2022
After like 3yrs of trying for a baby, his wife approached the twin sister to help her conceive and have a baby thru her husband and since they are very very identical, they would easily pull this off without any of their spouses ever knowing.

Even if my wife were identical quints, how on earth wouldn't I recognise her attitude? Sb I dated? Sb I have learnt to relate to?

Dem bi ejima, na for voice, traits, character, secrets....which one??!

Odiegwu.

Stories like this be making me feeling as tho dem get secondhand brains.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by madone: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2022
grin the movie nenh. This lie make sense

7 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by michlins(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Story for the gods. Even identical twins have unique body smell.

Na traffic you dey find like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

Nollywood appreciate this beautiful piece of art. Infact we would produce a movie on this soon. grin grin grin

Assuming am married, No matter how Identical my wife is with her twins sis I will always spot her with my eyes close.
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by EmzyT: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by emnite(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2022
I don watch the film before but nepa take light I no finish am

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Kobicove(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2022
emnite:
I don watch the film before but nepa take light I no finish am

grin
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by fourboys: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2022
cool cool
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by TheRealOwner(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Tales kn the moonlight
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by youngblaq: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Amb1045:
This really got my attention due to the weird nature of the tale. It was sent in by middle aged man, in his 40's based in Enugu state with his wife who has an Identical sister, also living in Enugu with her husband. They have been married for 12yrs now. He is visibly shaken by the events of late that left him reeling and thinking of what next to do. He said that even Ever since their dating period he has noticed the intense rivalry and love between the two sisters. He says that the cycle of their love hate relationship is so complicated to understand so most times people don't usually interfere in their affairs. Na dem dey sort am demselves not even their parents. They love and hate each other so much. And they look so alike that you can NOT easily tell them apart.

After like 3yrs of trying for a baby, his wife approached the twin sister to help her conceive and have a baby thru her husband and since they are very very identical, they would easily pull this off without any of their spouses ever knowing. She was gonna live with her husband for 9 months after taking IN and then once she puts to bed she can return to her husband and she would be living with the sister's husband and possibly take in too and do same.

And so they put the plan to work. His wife twin sister came over to his place and started pretending to be his wife. They made love as they usually did and she got pregnant and gave birth to twin boys. But he did say he noticed some odd behaviours during the 9 months his wife's twin sister lived with him and acted like his wife but he put it down to pregnany hormones. Meanwhile his own wife was with her Twin sister's hubby also having sex with him but they were unable to conceive.

He didn't know all this till last year December cos there is serious matter on ground now, his wife's twin sister wants to take the baby twins back NOW cos she has been ill at the hospital and was told by the doctors that her womb was badly affected so she cant have a baby. Now she has thrown the lid off the plan she concocted with her twin sister years ago and the whole family is in turmoil. The parents are fuming , the brother in law is threatening fire and brimstone, He feels so devastated that he was used and betrayed like this and wants to walk out of the marriage. He is seeking for advice on what to do next? So what is your advice for this young man ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by silibaba: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Amb1045:

Married for 12years and still can't differentiate your wife from her twin sister. Big fat lie.no matter how identical they are.

I have identical twins (boys) and even in the darkest night, I know where to touch to know who is who.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by RisenJoe(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Today on another episode of events that didn't happen,. #cockandbull stories
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Amb1045(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=youngblaq post=109386372][/quote] to keep your body and soul together
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by alphaNomega: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Bloody liar who thinks everyone has a leaking brain like him
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by clerkent(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Even when I'm on her clitocurrency.how she will react will tell me nah....this is not my wife unless I don't know she is a twins

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by freshkpomo(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2022

I am in a wrong thread.
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by CheedyJ(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Make I just pretend like say I believe ur story..might be a nice nollywood flick sha
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Kingcalls: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Women are the worst criminals on earth

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Walkee: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Too much blue film have ruined your head
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by anthonyuncle(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
na wa o.

is this real or the next blockbuster?
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Bouncing2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
When are you releasing that movie brah?
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lies.

When I was in high school, we had this extremely identical twins, it was so difficult to tell who is who, not until they became my close friends and within months, I was able to tell who is who easily as they stopped looking alike to me.

No way the hubby wouldn’t know.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by oshonwambada: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
zee
Amb1045:

You don't know how to seek attention
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fake!!!

No matter how identical twins are, you can always tell the difference, especially if you've spent some time with them. It's only when you meet them for the first time you'll be confused.

If this story is actually true, then I put it to you that, the man probably knew it wasn't his wife but went ahead just to have a taste of her. No be men again?

As identical as my twin and I are, even her toddler knows the difference and calls me by my name. So forget this bullcrap story.
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by Orire01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol

Identical twins are not actually the same. People can easy tell who is taye and Kehinde.

My siggy
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by ITbomb(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
chatinent:

Even if my wife were identical quints, how on earth wouldn't I recognise her attitude? Sb I dated? Sb I have learnt to relate to?

Dem bi ejima, na for voice, traits, character, secrets....which one??!

Odiegwu.

Stories like this be making me feeling as tho dem get secondhand brains.
You may not fully understand the situation until you are there.
The way some women behave during pregnancy, you may think it's another person entirely
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by GeneralOjukwu: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin
Re: My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil by CaptainGOOD: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is a fake story I big fake one..
Nomattet how identical twins are, the husban/wife , the siblings, the parents, of the twins will always differential

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? / I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating / Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.