Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) (7255 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by agohmamuda(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2022
O.P na wa for you oh. Don't mind him. Those 2 are from a TV series called Halita; it is aired in AMagic.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
Women are weird. So, you decided to marry someone that was physically abusing you?
Yeah, psychologists call it Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Kingnelson9: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:
But this kain thing no fit happen to me o grin grin
Lol
Abeg I no wan laf too much
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Palazee(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2022
So to decieve nairalanders is easy like this

Op, Geography teacher kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Sucre6: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2022
Is these not the couple in The program HALITA??

Nice couple cool
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Wuminity:

No p,,,, we go share am very soon. cool
no go marry ss2 student o � grin
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by gonkin(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmmm. Jacinta
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by marvellously(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Op this is from the tv show Halita it's not real oga
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by BlackyOne: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
He flogged you then with A cane and now you have allowed him to be flogging you with HIS cane...

Bitter Sweet Love
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Congratulations.. na good news like these we want to be hearing about corp members and not tasting all our daughter as if them be suya
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by wiseone28: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2022
From Geography to Biology now

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by zyphr(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lalami3232:
E clear say the man eye don dey the girl right from when he was a corper there. I remember those years of been a corper, I really enjoyed my time sha. The respect was top notch because I no compromise like other corpers, I made sure say I dey very accessible to all the students but nothing like relationship or fvck with any of them. Come to think if it sef, why most corpers dey find am fun to fvck these underage students? God forbid!!!
Dem go fvck underage students but go come online to speak about child molestation. I missed my service year!!! Akwa Ibom na the best place in the world for any corper. Dem go treat you like demigod, villagers go give you free food, dey go respect you like say no tomorrow, and dem get awesome delicacies.
How time flies!!!

Chai. You just brought back memories. AK still remains the best place I have lived in the whole of Nigeria. If not for scarcity of opportunities, man pikin would have remained there permanently or till I japa from this shithole.

PS. The story surrounding the pix above is fake. The pictures are from the African magic TV series called Halita.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by juman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Oga teacher.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by graphicdesigns: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice one.
Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.
https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by MrCork: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:
Na this type of story i want every Nairaland babes to they share as testimony/

Candidlady grin

Doggedfighter cheesy

Wumi2017

mrbolt tongue

Wuminity smiley

Datboredberry cool

Joan cheesy

Siofra tongue

bro...no need mentioning Siofra.....she been ban for the past 2 week for stupidity & harassment & ban is still on going...........the known mugu will respond as sooon has his ban is over....by the way, Siofra dik os biggger than yours sir...Siofra is actually male who uses fermale foto on his peofile!! (no oofeinse) smiley smiley
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrCork:

bro...no need mentioning Siofra.....she been ban for the past 2 week for stupidity & harassment & ban is still on going...........the known mugu will respond as sooon has his ban is over....by the way, Siofra dik os biggger than yours sir...Siofra is actually male who uses fermale foto on his peofile!! (no oofeinse) smiley smiley

You are sounding like Pumpumking. . grin grin grin

Anyway my other account got banned too. And it was siofra that did it. And i equally told mod that if they ban me, they go ban her as well grin

I Guess we are sufferin it now. .grin
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Wuminity(f): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
no go marry ss2 student o � grin

Lol,,,, ok sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Refuse To Believe Girls Maturbate As Often As This / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. / Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.