Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) (10541 Views)

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? / What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun / Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Flacko225(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin grin grin

Lol... To me, sex isn't a big deal... Apart from the consequences (infections, unwanted pregnancies, etc) and stigmatisation...

If sex isn't a big deal to you then let's do it. Consensually, of course. Lmk if you're down.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Kellibae(f): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin grin grin

Lol... To me, sex isn't a big deal... Apart from the consequences (infections, unwanted pregnancies, etc) and stigmatisation...

Hi berry can we chat up I like ur matured reasoning smiley
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Victerica(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mrxawe:
I remember when one was given gang beng that year. We were about 4 guys playing pes at night naso this girl just bounce enter from nowhere lie down in our middle. One bastard started fingering her thinking the rest wouldn't know. Before we could say jack, he started spooning her. The rest was history. Unforgettable night.

In final year , I packed to another hostel where we had a girl you could even Bleep while she dey baff. . as in she fit dey baff while you just barge in and Bleep her right there.

I love girls like that anyways. They don't see sex as a big deal. Na weytin we dey call maturity be that.

No be lie, Comrade
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by jimmychang: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mrxawe:
I remember when one was given gang beng that year. We were about 4 guys playing pes at night naso this girl just bounce enter from nowhere lie down in our middle. One bastard started fingering her thinking the rest wouldn't know. Before we could say jack, he started spooning her. The rest was history. Unforgettable night.

In final year , I packed to another hostel where we had a girl you could even Bleep while she dey baff. . as in she fit dey baff while you just barge in and Bleep her right there.

I love girls like that anyways. They don't see sex as a big deal. Na weytin we dey call maturity be that.

Nonsense, that is not maturity...I pray make you marry person like that grin cheesy....Mumu say na maturity..

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by jimmychang: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sanmel:
This life sha.. From my observation, many of those kind of girls usually have beautiful families..

Keep consoling yourself grin grin grin....nothing like that
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by jimmychang: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Make all the wayward people, nymphomaniac,konjified comrades marry themselves and make the normal people marry themselves abeg grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Defend ourselves because of a scenario a man wrote? grin

Go to Twitter, Nigerian women are more creative... Should we believe every crap they've written?

Or because of one sex addict in your hostel, women should start sweating? grin

I've met men who walk around with erections... defend that...

Their creativity only ends on Twitter...

Useless gender

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. One person alone posted at least eight comments using alternate accounts. I’m off this lie lie thread posted and filled by an SS 2 boy.

It takes one to know one, you still a minor developing breast..

Your toto go sweet Sha

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nehyooh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Fremantle:
In as much as I respect your opinion on this matter, I have a problem with this ur statement.....

If one with such history/past should present herself to you for a possible
entanglement that would lead to something more (relationship) I'm sure by then this ur statement won't hold in court......

Hope u to won't see it as a big deal, and act accordingly and in ur case "Maturely"

Happy Sunday
God bless you for saying these bitter TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
I had one close to my off campus apartment.. Fine dark yoruba girl. Fvck everyone but me. When e reach my turn she said she wanted to be my gf like relationship things. I played along but this girl no gree give me kponmor till i got fed up and left her ass. Thinking about it now she would always claim she was using those guys who were sexing her and not the other way round.... Only she know wetin she mean by that tho.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Truvelisback(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
I don't believe this story.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by zyphr(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
killmods:
I had one close to my off campus apartment.. Fine dark yoruba girl. Fvck everyone but me. When e reach my turn she said she wanted to be my gf like relationship things. I played along but this girl no gree give me kponmor till i got fed up and left her ass. Thinking about it now she would always claim she was using those guys who were sexing her and not the other way round.... Only she know wetin she mean by that tho.

She didn't know you wanted her to use you also. You were like "use me baby, let be your tissue paper" grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by fattprince(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
zyphr:

She didn't know you wanted her to use you also. You were like "use me baby, let be your tissue paper" grin
As in, "fine girl please don't pity me, I don't want to pitied in this life. I just want to be isers anyhow. That as always been my dream, to be used" in elenu voice
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Gold179: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
she will not want to think of the dirty past
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
zyphr:

fattprince:

As in, "fine girl please don't pity me, I don't want to pitied in this life. I just want to be isers anyhow. That as always been my dream, to be used" in elenu voice

Lol.. both of una no well. I just wanted my own share of the neighborhood pussy tho. Up till now many of my guys wey know me and her no believe if i say i no knack her
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Sanmel(f): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
jimmychang:

Keep consoling yourself grin grin grin....nothing like that
I'm a good girl jare..
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by meobizy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
michael77777:

It takes one to know one, you still a minor developing breast..

Your toto go sweet Sha

No time. Throwaway account.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by fattprince(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. both of una no well. I just wanted my own share of the neighborhood pussy tho. Up till now many of my guys wey know me and her no believe if i say i no knack her
Lol, I know. But you never can tell for her to say she was using them. You might have dodged a bullet.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
fattprince:

Lol, I know. But you never can tell for her to say she was using them. You might have dodged a bullet.
Yea probably... It's all just coming back to me now. I remember she likened it to eating bananas and throwing away the useless part. She said that's what she was doing to them. If she dey NL this statement will give me out. She's probably married with kids now. I never really got what she meant until now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by 3coins(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Defend ourselves because of a scenario a man wrote? grin

Go to Twitter, Nigerian women are more creative... Should we believe every crap they've written?

Or because of one sex addict in your hostel, women should start sweating? grin

I've met men who walk around with erections... defend that...
You are intelligent �

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
girls like that always d carry issues.

1) victims of violent sexual abuse

2) carriers of HIV or other STD's -many girls who get HIV always go on a fucking spree

3) of course,we get girls too much in love with sex than with any man.
As a rule I righteously avoid them- bros be careful oh .All holes no be rabbit holes

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by luizpippo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
How guys queue up waiting to take their turns on one vagina still baffles me.

So 2 to 7 guys would be in a room, each with his dick on his hands, wagging it like a dog's tail awaiting their turn, in the name of the girl is cheap so I am taking my share.

God forbids.

Tueh

Also, I will be the last person to want to bed a girl that is known to be a easy lay, so since street guys are having a ball with her, it means I should join in such stupidity abi?

I reject such foolishness.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Kuruptnigga: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Palazee:
**Just waiting for her fellow hoes to come out and defend themselves grin***
grin grin
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Goldbw122(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Those kind of girls are the one that end up with a good husband.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by placeofallure(f): 3:04am On Jan 17, 2022
God! How can a woman become like that? Don't you think it's some kind of disorder? And the men doing free banging, doesn't it look dirty to you? How can you poke where somebody has poked before when she hasn't cleaned up? The whole thing is disgusting, you are not scared of infection, everyone is not clean. I used to ask my 'egbon' at home how prostitutes cope with so many dicks entering and leaving. How do they do it? I'm trying to cope with one even cos his urge is a bit high. Some girls, Lai s'afise!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by pocohantas(f): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2022
placeofallure:
God! How can a woman become like that? Don't you think it's some kind of disorder? And the men doing free banging, doesn't it look dirty to you? How can you poke where somebody has poked before when she hasn't cleaned up? The whole thing is disgusting, you are not scared of infection, everyone is not clean. I used to ask my 'egbon' at home how prostitutes cope with so many dicks entering and leaving. How do they do it? I'm trying to cope with one even cos his urge is a bit high. Some girls, Lai s'afise!

A good number of them take drugs. Even their customers know say no be clear eye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by sharpwriter(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Fremantle:
In as much as I respect your opinion on this matter, I have a problem with this ur statement.....

If one with such history/past should present herself to you for a possible
entanglement that would lead to something more (relationship) I'm sure by then this ur statement won't hold in court......

Hope u to won't see it as a big deal, and act accordingly and in ur case "Maturely"

Happy Sunday
Don't mind him, the guy no get sense. When it comes to fulfilling their lust and wild desires, they won't see sexual looseness as big deals. But when it comes to testing them with the same anomaly, they become angry monsters and run away.

I hope he will understand a sister or girlfriend that give their pvssy to any available d!ck because they don't see sex as big deal.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by sharpwriter(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Mrxawe:

Your last paragraph show say you no get sense.

So pvssy wey dey available to every d!ck and harry na sign of maturity for you just because you can easily satisfy your lust on them; but you will be one of those who call dem hoes and useless.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Mrxawe: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Your last paragraph show say you no get sense.

So pvssy wey dey available to every d!ck and harry na sign of maturity for you just because you can easily satisfy your lust on them; but you will be one of those who call dem hoes and useless.
Na your popsi no get sense.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by sharpwriter(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Mrxawe:

Na your popsi no get sense.
I'm justified, you still no get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Guys Derivie From Big Ass And Boobs? / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) / Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.