Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. (7229 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

undecided

Kai

Yaro bankali!!!

Books got nothing to do with anything here...

Tellme what part of Lagos do you stay?

::::: mention three fictional gadgets in your apartment maybe I'd consider coming to visit you :::::

How can i invite a mad girl to my apartment? U should visit the Psychiatry hospital for proper treatment. Those Books have really made u abnormal. U aren't in ur complete senses.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, leave that nuisance. The spell on those Books she has been reading has made her gone mad. Unfortunately, those guys hail her are amplifying are madness. What she needs now Shains.
You wey she done tie with better rope since !
You dey here dey fom !

Bros be calmingly be come down jare
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
baralatie:

You wey she done tie with better rope since !
You dey here dey fom !

Bros be calmingly be come down jare
Na u she tie, nai make u follow her come here.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na u she tie, nai make u follow her come here.
Okay ok!
After you go open thread say nairaland girls are dis nairaland girls are dat!
Babe dey follow you nau
You no get yasef again
grin
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
How can i invite a mad girl to my apartment? U should visit the Psychiatry hospital for proper treatment. Those Books have really made u abnormal. U aren't in ur complete senses.

Can your apartment be my asylum please?

Hope you have what you will gear to work tomorrow? Read somewhere you were learning work aka apprenticeship (not like it is a bad thing tho)

Would have invited you to come spliff with me now but idoubt your head could hold this trips down... You go run mad cheesy
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
baralatie:

Okay ok!
After you go open thread say nairaland girls are dis nairaland girls are dat!
Babe dey follow you nau
You no get yasef again
grin
Me? For ur dream? Na she know why she dey follow me. Me i no send her.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Hayee(f): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Women are more heartless gold diggers than men. U rarely see poor men marrying rich women but mostly see rich men marrying poor women. True or False?
I don't think this dullard read what I typed o cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hayee:
I don't think this dullard read what I typed o cheesy grin grin tongue
U are the Dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Me? For ur dream? Na she know why she dey follow me. Me i no send her.
grin grin
You suppose know nau?
Two of you jam for Dreamland nau!
grin

This one she dey call split abi split abi wetin sef

E be like say you go Sabi
grin
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Hayee(f): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are the Dullard.
hahahaha grin grin cheesy

E pain you e sweet me die grin tongue tongue

I believe you went to school, but you are doing otherwise cheesy cheesy cheesy

DULLARD grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback

A broke boy, who spends most of his life on Facebook/meta searching for Facebook love. Comes on nl to form PARTIALLY REDPILLER (his words exactly) lol

Truvelisback

A broke boy who stays with his parents , and solely depends on opera mini free surf. Comes on nl to form tough. Boy how long will you keep sleeping on mama's couch?

Truvelisback

We both unemployed but the difference is my life and future is secured.. Can you say that bout yours?

Truvelisback

If only your promiscuous morm has met my promiscuous dad at least your life for better small. But like you, she love cheap things Rags, hence the unprotected $$$ between her and your bald headed pop that led to a 6month premature boy.

Humans are wicked

Truvelisback

You might be deformed mentally but ibelieve there's hope for you..

Allahsukaruwa
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
baralatie:
grin grin You suppose know nau? Two of you jam for Dreamland nau! grin
This one she dey call split abi split abi wetin sef
E be like say you go Sabi grin

Bia! Baralatia abi na barakata?

grin
u no go mind ur business. . And allow the both to express theirselves grin

Zukwenike grin
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hayee:
Go play for Shit.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hayee:

No this is unfair

We were taught in church today to show love to those with mental issues.. smiley
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
cry
Two nairaland chicks chasing one guy!

Eeeeh!

Na wa o!

shocked
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:
Truvelisback

A broke boy, who spends most of his life on Facebook/meta searching for Facebook love. Comes on nl to form PARTIALLY REDPILLER (his words exactly) lol

Truvelisback

A broke boy who stays with his parents , and solely depends on opera mini free surf. Comes on nl to form tough. Boy how long will you keep sleeping on mama's couch?

Truvelisback

We both unemployed but the difference is my life and future is secured.. Can you say that bout yours?

Truvelisback

If only your promiscuous morm has met my promiscuous dad at least your life for better small. But like you, she love cheap things Rags, hence the unprotected $$$ between her and your bald headed pop that led to a 6month premature boy.

Humans are wicked

Truvelisback

You might be deformed mentally but ibelieve there's hope for you..

Allahsukaruwa
Thanks for confirming the professions of ur mum. For giving birth to a Bastard Child who is mentally sick.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Hayee(f): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

No this is unfair

We were taught in church today to show love to those with mental issues.. smiley

grin grin grin

Your sarcasm tho cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Kingcalls: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
The question isn't 'who gets sex easier'...

The question should be 'who isn't rejected often'...

Remember, the point of being an alpha isn't to get sex.. that mindset it characteristic of simps...

Alphas and Simps get rejected... The latter still beg on afterwards....

I read thru what uv been posting and u are absolutely
Right
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Thanks for confirming the professions of ur mum. For giving birth to a Bastard Child who is mentally sick.

You know if my mom were to be I'd tell... Cuz iam candid like that !!!! smiley

Now tell me more bout your pop igot fetish for broke old bald men... And if he a retired army that's a plus...
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

Your sarcasm tho cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin

The irony of the whole thing is, the broke ones are quick to scream female are gold diggers...

What gold can one dig outta a broke person... Maybe they meant to say BRONZE more like copper cheesy
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

You know if my mom were to be I'd tell... Cuz iam candid like that !!!! smiley

Now tell me more bout your pop igot fetish for broke old bald men... And if he a retired army that's a plus...
U are Candid in deceiving urself. Those Spell on those Books u have been reading has made u mentally derange. I know u might be excited by those fools for Cheering u up for demonstrating ur madness and foolishness. Keep it up. Ur future will tell.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

The irony of the whole thing is, the broke ones are quick to scream female are gold diggers...

What gold can one dig outta a broke person... Maybe they meant to say BRONZE more like copper cheesy

grin

Abeg make u do come join battle rap . grin

U Re actually wasting punchlines and barz here. grin
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are Candid in deceiving urself. Those Spell on those Books u have been reading has made u mentally derange. I know u might be excited by those fools for Cheering u up for demonstrating ur madness and foolishness. Keep it up. Ur future will tell.

Enough with the book thing abeg!!! Can't you see you are being/been extremely defensive... You think iam trying to play gimmicks with your mind lol

Experience with candid has taught your heart defense mechanism cheesy
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dnt be wise in ur own eyes.

candid and truvel sad.
u people shud stop bashing eachother na cry

I hate it sad
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Yoighaman(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
If you don't have self-confidence... Don't date them...

This has nothing to do with the redpill...

Most Simps can approach these sorta ladies, the only problem is the relationship they would have...

Most Alphas don't have the confidence to even ask their boss on a date...

The word simp has suffered in the hands of Nairaland's redpillers...

Check up the word in a dictionary

Simp means a silly or foolish person, but its meaning is different when used as a slang.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:
Dnt be wise in ur own eyes.

candid and truvel sad.

u people shud stop bashing eachother na cry

I hate it sad
Me I am saying
Travel and candid start yanshing

You said they should speak their mind

Okay two yansh birds are crakling like birds how them want to yansh demselves nau!
smiley

Okay
I suggest travel should lie down on his back and candid can spliff abi split whatever she sees

,grin
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Yoighaman:

Simp means a silly or foolish person, but its meaning is different when used as a slang.

Tell them o!
They are just slang throwing all over this thread
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Enough with the book thing abeg!!! Can't you see you are being/been extremely defensive... You think iam trying to play gimmicks with your mind lol

Experience with candid has taught your heart defense mechanism cheesy
I'm just being normal and straight forward unlike u. U are nothing without those books. U rely on those books for Bashing. Unfortunately, those Books have Damaged ur mind and Soul. U aren't normal.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
baralatie:

Me I am saying
Travel and candid start yanshing

You said they should speak their mind

Okay two yansh birds are crakling like birds how them want to yansh demselves nau!
smiley

Okay
I suggest travel should lie down on his back and candid can spliff abi split whatever she sees

,grin

bro. Honestly speaking. Dix has turn frm play to another thing

they are going hard on theirselves. sad
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Ikea81: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
I m fucking my current boss. She is a bitch. Last time I pushed her into her car front seat in the car park at night and bleeped her silly. Today I was at her place to rattle her old cunt but noticed she was repainting. I just ate better rice and chicken and drove off. Tomorrow after work she must touch her toes. Bitch.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:

bro. Honestly speaking. Dix has turn frm play to another thing

they are going hard on theirselves. sad
On nairaland ?
Travel is not new to this social media attacks!
His first topics were not even about women until some people came after him and lied the whole artic to Antarctica about him and then he deactivated his account.truth came out and he brought this alternate account.
The surprising person is candid (after being mercilessly bashed by other monikers) she just started go over the edge(boredom I guess)

On nairaland the girls get fed up the more though.
Maybe they eventually find more important things in real time

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm just being normal and straight forward unlike u. U are nothing without those books. U rely on those books for Bashing. Unfortunately, those Books have Damaged ur mind and Soul. U aren't normal.

Drop this book thing haba!!!

Would have love to intro you to some kinds genre of music that could help you mentally but idont think you got the brains for 'em!!?

zazu individuals everywhere smiley (whatever that sh!t means)

Back to your pop... Is he available? Need me some grey hair to toy with... I'd love to watch him scream while I pluke the hairs off his chest and then lay him down naked while Idrop candle wax on his balls ... Bet he gonna like it right ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? / Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. / What Do You Understand Valentine's Day To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.