Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,417 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. (7210 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Drop this book thing haba!!!

Would have love to intro you to some kinds genre of music that could help you mentally but idont think you got the brains for 'em!!?

zazu individuals everywhere smiley (whatever that sh!t means)

Back to your pop... Is he available? Need me some grey hair to toy with... I'd love to watch him scream while I pluke the hairs off his chest and then lay him down naked while Idrop candle wax on his balls ... Bet he gonna like it right ?
So, all the small, small Boys wey u dey Fvck abt no do u ehn! Na my grandpa dey hungry. U better go for HIV test, so that u won't spread the virus world wide.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
baralatie:

On nairaland ?
Travel is not new to this social media attacks!
His first topics were not even about women until some people came after him and lied the whole artic to Antarctica about him and then he deactivated his account.truth came out and he brought this alternate account.
The surprising person is candid (after being mercilessly bashed by other monikers) she just started go over the edge(boredom I guess)

On nairaland the girls get fed up the more though.
Maybe they eventually find more important things in real time

alrt. U knw beta than me. sad

I flew.. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, all the small, small Boys wey u dey Fvck abt no do u ehn! Na my grandpa dey hungry. U better go for HIV test, so that u won't spread the virus world wide.

Your grandpa? Is he still alive? How come death don't kill the poor easily

Anyways I was talking bout your popman.. Idont really do guys but for pop I'd make an exception .. What your sister told me bout him in bed iwanna comfirm if she lying or nat
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Your grandpa? Is he still alive? How come death don't kill the poor easily

Anyways I was talking bout your popman.. Idont really do guys but for pop I'd make an exception .. What your sister told me bout him in bed iwanna comfirm if she lying or nat
I think u should go for HIV/AIDS test and start taking the drugs to spare ur Short life. It will be very sad seeing ur parents weep hopelessly and helplessly for losing their poor Prostitue Daughter to wh0redomness.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Candidlady: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
I think u should go for HIV/AIDS test and start taking the drugs to spare ur Short life. It will be very sad seeing ur parents weep hopelessly and helplessly after their poor Prostitue Daughter to wh0redomness.

Marionette ..... That's the petname I'd be calling you..

Nette for short

Do have a lovely night rest
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Marionette ..... That's the petname I'd be calling you..

Nette for short

Do have a lovely night rest
Good night, Cheap wh0re.

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 17, 2022
"Alpha male" **rolls eyes**
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Ofadaman(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2022
The most "SIMPING" thing to do is try to proof you're redpill by continuously yapping like a woman. The master redpills don't have to create post to proof it. They live it, and what better way to do so than chase important things asides continuously bashing women and your fellow men. What makes most self acclaimed redpills idiots is that they take pride in calling other men " simps" instead of educating them, the SIMPING of men makes them feel alive, it's what keeps them happy, not because they are doing any better but because it makes them feel there are people worse than them, this isn't redpilling ,it's just immaturity and SIMPING (at an advanced level).
If you want to know what redpill is, look at the lives of men achievers who pursue real goals in areas of business, sports, finance , health etc. and have been able to manage their relationships with many women or one woman without jeopardizing their reputation, the proof of redpilling is not masking noise on every nairaland post, it's about your lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Ofadaman:
The most "SIMPING" thing to do is try to proof you're redpill by continuously yapping like a woman. The master redpills don't have to create post to proof it. They live it, and what better way to do so than chase important things asides continuously bashing women and your fellow men. What makes most self acclaimed redpills idiots is that they take pride in calling other men " simps" instead of educating them, the SIMPING of men makes them feel alive, it's what keeps them happy, not because they are doing any better but because it makes them feel there are people worse than them, this isn't redpilling ,it's just immaturity and SIMPING (at an advanced level).
If you want to know what redpill is, look at the lives of men achievers who pursue real goals in areas of business, sports, finance , health etc. and have been able to manage their relationships with many women or one woman without jeopardizing their reputation, the proof of redpilling is not masking noise on every nairaland post, it's about your lifestyle.
This post isn't abt redpill or not. It's abt handling relationship with these set of ladies or women. Let me used dating a older lady as an example. Some guys who dates older ladies or women can be very timid, have low self-esteem and shy of expressing themselves or their feelings with them in the right way etc.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Ofadaman(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
This post isn't abt redpill or not. It's abt handling relationship with these set of ladies or women. Let me used dating a older lady as an example. Some guys who dates older ladies or women can be very timid, have low self-esteem and shy of expressing themselves or their feelings with them in the right way etc.

Nopes you're wrong, people aren't black or white, there are shades to this spectrum, and when I see people make statements like you did, it just shows they haven't experienced life a lot. There are many women who seek out shy men, some confident men are dumb as Bleep and can be a big turnoff, did you consider other items in their personalities, a good looking shy guy can be a turn on to some women, a dumb confident guy can be a turn off to others, some guys are timid but intelligent ,they may be more athletic, better in bed, from rich homes etc. When you create post like this, it's only in your head and bias, it's not reality, maybe it makes you feel better but it's 100% wrong, and it shows you haven't experienced life

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2022
Ofadaman:

Nopes you're wrong, people aren't black or white, there are shades to this spectrum, and when I see people make statements like you did, it just shows they haven't experienced life a lot. There are many women who seek out shy men, some confident men are dumb as Bleep and can be a big turnoff, did you consider other items in their personalities, a good looking shy guy can be a turn on to some women, a dumb confident guy can be a turn off to others, some guys are timid but intelligent ,they may be more athletic, better in bed, from rich homes etc. When you create post like this, it's only in your head and bias, it's not reality, maybe it makes you feel better but it's 100% wrong, and it shows you haven't experienced life
U are still right but there are some ladies who would want to take advange of them and turn them to their boy,boy or Bumboy or treat them in a disrespectful manner.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by DonroxyII: 5:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Datboredberry:
If you don't have self-confidence... Don't date them...

This has nothing to do with the redpill...

Most Simps can approach these sorta ladies, the only problem is the relationship they would have...

Most Alphas don't have the confidence to even ask their boss on a date...

The word simp has suffered in the hands of Nairaland's redpillers...

Check up the word in a dictionary
An Alpha will not date His female Boss, He will have the Confidence, Masculinity and testosterone to say NO and the Female Boss will accept His No without feeling Hurt. Every Woman wants Alpha Male including You. Everywoman "should" hate a Redpiller including You.

An Alpha Male controls the Female Mindset by Heart and Brain. You Yourself don't understand what an Alpha Male is all about.

Any Male Wrecked by a Woman vayjay is not an Alpha Male but a Beta Wrecked in Action.

An Alpha male would firstly be converted into Beta Male by the female then SIMPlified and Wrecked. No woman can Wrecked an Alpha Male because He calculates before He Asserts then Plus/Minus his actions that's why He is "Alpha"

You don't know because you haven't meet one before. If you do, An Alpha Male will Simplified an Alpha Female and you will become Water cheesy Testosterone and Oestrogen doesn't Wield the same influence on a Human, One is More Raging and Wilder !!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by DonroxyII: 5:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Datboredberry:
Being an Alpha means not placing women on a pedestal because you wanna gain pusá¹£y...

You can be a shy, introverted alpha... Who's better than a outgoing simp.
Go and check the World "Alpha" ... Na oyinbo dey confuse You.

An Alpha doesn't get moved by pettiness and if he fvcked up, he lick his wounds, pay his price and back out stronger. Peradventure He dated the female Boss and everywhere scatter.

I will not likened an Alpha Male and RedPiller together as Nairaland does.

They are Different breeds of Philosophies.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by DonroxyII: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Ikea81:
I m fucking my current boss. She is a bitch. Last time I pushed her into her car front seat in the car park at night and bleeped her silly. Today I was at her place to rattle her old cunt but noticed she was repainting. I just ate better rice and chicken and drove off. Tomorrow after work she must touch her toes. Bitch.
She is just using you to fulfil her wild fantasy grin ... When she is done, You will be done for cheesy ... Guys and Sense.

A woman is using you catch fun and you are forming Gallardo cheesy
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Ikea81: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
She is just using you to fulfil her wild fantasy grin ... When she is done, You will be done for cheesy ... Guys and Sense.

A woman is using you catch fun and you are forming Gallardo cheesy

Taah! If you see her , she is now miserable . Crying every night on how I treat like like a pussy. The dick don ravage her soul. She is now my slave. Most weekends I chill with her i pity her, cos she now looks helpless, running errands trying to make me comfy. Calling me chairman. I bang her in the most degrading manner, women just like to be used and abused..now I told her never to wear pant any weekend I am around. Last night banging her on her freezer was just too sweet..
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Ofadaman:
Did i in anyway admitted that i am a redpiller? A redpiller and an Alpha male aren't the same. The post is abt how to handle relationship with these set of women right to avoid inferiority complex or Low self-esteem.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2022
DonroxyII:

An Alpha doesn't get moved by pettiness and if he fvcked up, he lick his wounds, pay his price and back out stronger. Peradventure He dated the female Boss and everywhere scatter.

You guys are just confused

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
Did i in anyway admitted that i am a redpiller? A redpiller and an Alpha male aren't the same. The post is abt how to handle relationship with these set of women right to avoid inferioty complex or Low self-esteem.
Inferiority complex in relationships is a totally different psychology and like you said it is not directly connected to been a redpiler or a blue piler or otherwise but it does play an influence a hierarchy of social standing of some sub group

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
An Alpha will not date His female Boss, He will have the Confidence, Masculinity and testosterone to say NO and the Female Boss will accept His No without feeling Hurt. Every Woman wants Alpha Male including You. Everywoman "should" hate a Redpiller including You.

An Alpha Male controls the Female Mindset by Heart and Brain. You Yourself don't understand what an Alpha Male is all about.

Any Male Wrecked by a Woman vayjay is not an Alpha Male but a Beta Wrecked in Action.

An Alpha male would firstly be converted into Beta Male by the female then SIMPlified and Wrecked. No woman can Wrecked an Alpha Male because He calculates before He Asserts then Plus/Minus his actions that's why He is "Alpha"

You don't know because you haven't meet one before. If you do, An Alpha Male will Simplified an Alpha Female and you will become Water cheesy
People have different mindset or meaning abt what Redpill is all abt. Even though, i am not a redpiller. Redpiller doesn't necessarily have to do with hating women as many have assumed, even though many have abused and misused it.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
baralatie:

Inferiority complex in relationships is a totally different psychology and like you said it is not directly connected to been a redpiler or a blue piler or otherwise but it does play an influence a hierarchy of social standing of some sub group
Psychology can't be exempted. Psychology affects how we think, reason or feels.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
That is why inferiority complex is a different problem
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2022
JusCuri0us:
"Alpha male" **rolls eyes**

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
In psychology, an attitude refers to a set of emotions, beliefs, and behaviors toward a particular object, person, thing, or event. Attitudes are often the result of experience or upbringing, and they can have a powerful influence over behavior.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2022
inferiority complex, a psychological sense of inferiority that is wholly or partly unconscious
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2022
An inferiority complex occurs when the feelings of inferiority are intensified in the individual through discouragement or failure. Those who are at risk for developing a complex include people who: show signs of low self-esteem or self-worth or have low status in their peer group.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by DonroxyII: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
People have different mindset or meaning abt what Redpill is all abt. Even though, i am not a redpiller. Redpiller doesn't necessarily have to do with hating women as many have assumed, even though many have abused and misused it.
RedPiller implies You don't have time for Women Shenanigans and the Arrogance that comes from their Womahood/Feminine. A redpiller is always alert to Female Tantrums and Draw the red lines immediately.

In the Long-run everyone is controlled by Hormones grin and Estrogen and Testosterone doesn't range the same way grin ....

Thus, A woman will eventually be a Woman in the Long-run by Yearning for Care, blaming you for her mistakes, taking advantage of you and expect you not to criticise her because you are the Stronger Hormone but a Redpiller doesn't have time for such Nonsense, Blame Yourself for your Woes.

A Redpiller is a Response by Male to SIMP especially when the female folks has thought you bitter Lessons during your Simp days grin ....

Now, Women can never like someone that doesn't make them feel like a lady and a chick but A Redpiller doesn't give a fvck about all that.

A Redpiller is also a response to Feminist movement ...

Alpha Male is another ball game entirely... He doesn't care who you are, if you cross him you will be well taken care of in Measures you wouldn't understand what hit you .... Even if he cheated You, You will bless God You Encountered Him ...

Alpha Male is what every female fight for including alpha females..... Alpha Male holds the lady by the Jugular and He SIMP all the lady along his path Wether Alpha Female, Beta Female or SIMP Female ....

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by DonroxyII: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ikea81:

Taah! If you see her , she is now miserable . Crying every night on how I treat like like a pussy. The dick don ravage her soul. She is now my slave. Most weekends I chill with her i pity her, cos she now looks helpless, running errands trying to make me comfy. Calling me chairman. I bang her in the most degrading manner, women just like to be used and abused..now I told her never to wear pant any weekend I am around. Last night banging her on her freezer was just too sweet..
Don't Worry Dude ... If what you say is true ... E go clear for your eyes soon na cheesy
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
DonroxyII:

Mister I too know... I'm already aware... I just had to give them the 'correct' definition of 'Alpha male'... Nairaland standards...
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
MotivationKG:

Bro, there is nothing like PARTIALLY REDPILLER. You are either a RedPiller or a Simp.

And red pill doesn't mean hating women completely , take that mentality from your head.
It's what 90% of these dumb kids believe.. They don't even know where they're heading or what is it that they're doing.
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by baralatie(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Datboredberry:
Mister I too know... I'm already aware... I just had to give them the 'correct' definition of 'Alpha male'... Nairaland standards...
The definition of alpha male is very ,very misconstrued!
Alpharism can only exist unless there is a pack(group): which consists of both males and females connected socially .they live together,they fed together and so on
If one is a solo.there is nothing to be alpharic about!
In a social group that is where you can have an alpha male and an automatic alpha female.
They are the leaders of the pack(group).
What does it mean.it means you cannot claim alpharism when you do not belong to a social group!
Saying if you cross an alpha male .he will do blah blah(very funnt)
Groups get wiped out without blinking
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ofadaman:
Omor this entire post reflects the lives of 99.9% of these NL redpill boys. Whenever I see their dumb posts I just laugh to myself because u can easily tell they're trying too hard faking it... nicely said bruv
Re: Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
RedPiller implies You don't have time for Women Shenanigans and the Arrogance that comes from their Womahood/Feminine. A redpiller is always alert to Female Tantrums and Draw the red lines immediately.

In the Long-run everyone is controlled by Hormones grin and Estrogen and Testosterone doesn't range the same way grin ....

Thus, A woman will eventually be a Woman in the Long-run by Yearning for Care, blaming you for her mistakes, taking advantage of you and expect you not to criticise her because you are the Stronger Hormone but a Redpiller doesn't have time for such Nonsense, Blame Yourself for your Woes.

A Redpiller is a Response by Male to SIMP especially when the female folks has thought you bitter Lessons during your Simp days grin ....

Now, Women can never like someone that doesn't make them feel like a lady and a chick but A Redpiller doesn't give a fvck about all that.

A Redpiller is also a response to Feminist movement ...

Alpha Male is another ball game entirely... He doesn't care who you are, if you cross him you will be well taken care of in Measures you wouldn't understand what hit you .... Even if he cheated You, You will bless God You Encountered Him ...

Alpha Male is what every female fight for including alpha females..... Alpha Male holds the lady by the Jugular and He SIMP all the lady along his path Wether Alpha Female, Beta Female or SIMP Female ....
U tried in ur explanation. Redpillers and Alpha males are very similar. Redpillers don't have time for women and their dramas but Alpha males do. However, from my experience, Alpha males are very good at making women willfully submit to their leadership and authority and get what they want from them, irrespective of their beauty, age or their wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Help, She Wants To Leave Her Boyfriend For Me / If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.