Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) (31559 Views)

South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu received the Visit Of Barayan Barayan Bauchi, and Minister of Education Adamu Adamu at his residence in Abuja.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CryptoProphet: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
I see. Book fat profits trading Crypto. Join my telegram channel @golgothafreesignals
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Someone should tell this 'other Nigeria' to rest from this fruitless exercise called presidential ambition.

This is selfishness

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Starz825(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
BAT 2023

After being selected majorly by tinubu to be the vice president for 8 years...
The presidency post don sweet you to think you can become the president again for another 8 years....it will only be if God want...

If someone like buhari can become the president of this country then tinubu isn't a bad idea...

Infact, Tinubu is far better than buhari and osibanjo combined...in terms of quality agendas, development, human resources mobilization, and political education over the years...he is not perfect but he is better.

Everybody (including osibanjo) wey don climb the political ladder through tinubu...it's time for them to rise and support him...

As far as Nigeria politics is concerned...to becoming a successful president is far more than just being eloquent or approach things with care...you have to be as notorious as a tiger, wild like a lion, gentle as a dove, wise as a serpent... everything combined...and that's tinubu...(even obj had such elegance too)

You have to be a dogged/rugged politician to rule this country...that's what you need to aid your good and productive agendas.....because this is Nigeria, a crooked nation, That needs a crooked person to make it straight.....
Just take a look at wike in rivers...he doesn't take shit..
Fashola back in Lagos 2007-2015..was the same..at least we can see the impact in Lagos...(for me These are vibrant people that are even perfect for the job)

And If you are talking about being gentle and calm.. Jonathan was all of this but still nothing came out of it...

Osibanjo didn't make any much impact as a vice...I doubt if he would do more as a president, (he is just like Jonathan)

BAT 2023, abeg

100 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Realists(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Baba no go still smell Aso rock....even if whole Africa visit am

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Salvador1: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Even if biden or Putin visit him.
His failure starts from South West.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by optimistfeel(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Visiting crews.... shocked shocked shocked
All because of 2023 election.... Bullion van gang.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Finnese001: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
All I see is foolishness cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by slawormiir: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

All these visits nor get weight

Na dying minute or at the eleventh hour...na im northerners go give tinubu upper cut blow

Sabadon:
Baba no go still smell Aso rock....even if whole Africa visit am
You must be a real niggarr
I can bet my balls on that one...he can never be our president

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022

How many times this thing go reach Fp
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lattop1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jagaban Borgu in ur mandate we stand

If u don't stand in his mandate na u sabi

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Captainmudi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
ftc
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lattop1:
Jagaban Borgu in ur mandate we stand

If u don't stand in his mandate na u sabi
in deception you stand

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MARKone(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
If I have my way, I will ban this Agbada these people dey wear, too much material, just be like parachute, and kind of symbolises corruption. The weight of the material alone go dey heavy on their old body, no wonder Baba dey find am difficult to walk freely, put on suit and look smart.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by reallest(f): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Osibanjo or no one as far as I'm concern

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sukkot: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
HMM
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Cash out!!!
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lattop1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leonbonapart:
in deception you stand
ur brain no fit comprehend

Comot for my mention comrade

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Yohnshogun: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jagaban. He Really has interest in the seat of President. But can he deliver. We don't want another person that just want to become "president".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Salvador1: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu greatest achievement will be just presidential candidate/ aspirant.
Case close

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Holla911(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Seem the mods bringing BAT news to the FP enjoys the wailing and tears such news brings to some people.
Seun this is unfair. Let them drink water drop cup na.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Yohnshogun: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Salvador1:
Tinubu greatest achievement will be just presidential candidate/ aspirant.
Case close
Instead of saying this why don't you run for president

14 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Cyberterror: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Adamu Adamu is one of Buhari's closest confidants. If he is visiting Tinubu, it means that Buhari has revealed his successor to him.

27 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu's PR machine won't let us rest till next year kai

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Waste of time.

Cyberterror:
Adamu Adamu is one of Buhari's closest confidants. If he is visiting Tinubu, it means that Buhari has revealed his successor to him.

Like How fayemi and dele momodu endorsed him? Sure.

Bt what if they came to convince him not to run? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by YorubaKing: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rogues! angry

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
tinubu/ osibanjo ticket how about dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.