Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) (31575 Views)

South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by GreatCracker(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
MARKone:
If I have my way, I will ban this Agbada these people dey wear, too much material, just be like parachute, and kind of symbolises corruption. The weight of the material alone go dey heavy on their old body, no wonder Baba dey find am difficult to walk freely, put on suit and look smart.
you're actually suffering from mental slavery for you to think agbada weights more than an everyday suit.
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leonbonapart:
Someone should tell this 'other Nigeria' to rest from this fruitless exercise called presidential ambition.

This is selfishness

Yeah, 'other Nigerian'.
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
MARKone:
If I have my way, I will ban this Agbada these people dey wear, too much material, just be like parachute, and kind of symbolises corruption. The weight of the material alone go dey heavy on their old body, no wonder Baba dey find am difficult to walk freely, put on suit and look smart.
You're probably still living with your parents and haven't left your comfort zone to meet other people of other cultures and religion different from yours!
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
akin9ja78:

If you are smart enough u should know it jagaban time. He has paid his deuces
We should vote for him because 'he has paid his dues' or because we need someone who can fix this country?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Every one wan cashout from the stolen wealth, like they did to Jonathan in 2015.
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sermwell:

We should vote for him because 'he has paid his dues' or because we need someone who can fix this country?

Stop being an hypocrite you know tinubu can play good part he have the stuffs and most importantly very influencial to boost the economy. Fixing Nigeria takes great legacy not just one person my man
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leonbonapart:
in deception you stand
stupidity will make you condemn / attack another man wishes or ambitions when you left yours unattended to.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by caracas: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
This northerners are really wicked ppl
This is exactly how they were deceiving Jonathan n making it look like the north is behind him....
Chai Tinubu your failure n downfall go shock you....
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
MARKone:

I don’t get it? Why not wear a simple one piece or a suit?
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by olatuns2017: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
OLAADEX:
APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu received the Visit Of Barayan Barayan Bauchi, and Minister of Education Adamu Adamu at his residence in Abuja.

All eyes on Tinubu

Tinubu becareful ooo

I remembered MKO Abiola
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by klismann12: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Starz825:
BAT 2023

After being selected majorly by tinubu to be the vice president for 8 years...
The presidency post don sweet you to think you can become the president again for another 8 years....it will only be if God want...

If someone like buhari can become the president of this country then tinubu isn't a bad idea...

Infact, Tinubu is far better than buhari and osibanjo combined...in terms of quality agendas, development, human resources mobilization, and political education over the years...he is not perfect but he is better.

Everybody (including osibanjo) wey don climb the political ladder through tinubu...it's time for them to rise and support him...

As far as Nigeria politics is concerned...to becoming a successful president is far more than just being eloquent or approach things with care...you have to be as notorious as a tiger, wild like a lion, gentle as a dove, wise as a serpent... everything combined...and that's tinubu...(even obj had such elegance too)

You have to be a dogged/rugged politician to rule this country...that's what you need to aid your good and productive agendas.....because this is Nigeria, a crooked nation, That needs a crooked person to make it straight.....
Just take a look at wike in rivers...he doesn't take shit..
Fashola back in Lagos 2007-2015..was the same..at least we can see the impact in Lagos...(for me These are vibrant people that are even perfect for the job)

And If you are talking about being gentle and calm.. Jonathan was all of this but still nothing came out of it...

Osibanjo didn't make any much impact as a vice...I doubt if he would do more as a president, (he is just like Jonathan)

BAT 2023, abeg

so you want us to vote this same old cargo again,leaders of tomorrow my foot
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Cyberterror:
Adamu Adamu is one of Buhari's closest confidants. If he is visiting Tinubu, it means that Buhari has revealed his successor to him.
buhari will have no hands in APC presidential primaries. He's too nonchalant for my liking
Re: Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2022
You got it right bro...
Being simple is not the tool to a good governance that can help our nation...we need a rugged visionary leader that can think and decide on his own and not a leader that people around him can be romancing for their own evil agendas.
Politically, no one in Nigeria that does not know that Asiwaju much more better than both Jonathan and Osinbajo combined.
I think what baba(Asiwaju) is to look for a good christian that can debutise him from any region that can help his presidential running.

Starz825:
BAT 2023

After being selected majorly by tinubu to be the vice president for 8 years...
The presidency post don sweet you to think you can become the president again for another 8 years....it will only be if God want...

If someone like buhari can become the president of this country then tinubu isn't a bad idea...

Infact, Tinubu is far better than buhari and osibanjo combined...in terms of quality agendas, development, human resources mobilization, and political education over the years...he is not perfect but he is better.

Everybody (including osibanjo) wey don climb the political ladder through tinubu...it's time for them to rise and support him...

As far as Nigeria politics is concerned...to becoming a successful president is far more than just being eloquent or approach things with care...you have to be as notorious as a tiger, wild like a lion, gentle as a dove, wise as a serpent... everything combined...and that's tinubu...(even obj had such elegance too)

You have to be a dogged/rugged politician to rule this country...that's what you need to aid your good and productive agendas.....because this is Nigeria, a crooked nation, That needs a crooked person to make it straight.....
Just take a look at wike in rivers...he doesn't take shit..
Fashola back in Lagos 2007-2015..was the same..at least we can see the impact in Lagos...(for me These are vibrant people that are even perfect for the job)

And If you are talking about being gentle and calm.. Jonathan was all of this but still nothing came out of it...

Osibanjo didn't make any much impact as a vice...I doubt if he would do more as a president, (he is just like Jonathan)

BAT 2023, abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint" / Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.