Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Ruggedboy01 Robbed And Try To Kill Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ruggedboy01 Robbed And Try To Kill Part 1 (295 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ruggedboy01 Robbed And Try To Kill Part 1 by chumaZ(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Seun, Manyd44 and Lalasticalala i have no idea why you leave this guy to bully and troll people here, having encountered him offline and was once my friend, his a deadly arm robber and a cultist. you might take his talk here as nothing because you all think is a faceless forum but truth is this guy is deadly and capably of anything. I might not be where I am today if he didn't appear in my life. He is a murderer, he kill for fun, He tried to kill me. Is not right the way he go about threatening people here. Please Seun do something while is still early... trust me all his threats are serious and he enjoy killing

dear nairaland cry cry please help me to track this guy down, Pm me if have an info about him
Re: How Ruggedboy01 Robbed And Try To Kill Part 1 by dannybrasky(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
You guys are still going at it? I thought all these ended?
Re: How Ruggedboy01 Robbed And Try To Kill Part 1 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Myndd44
Seun

Rule 8
Re: How Ruggedboy01 Robbed And Try To Kill Part 1 by torqque7(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin
Myndd44
Seun

Rule 8
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Valentine Pressure | Part 1 | Audio / I Need 10 Creative Writers URGENTLY! Good Pay / Manchester United's Mason Greenwood Arrested For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.