Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. (116813 Views)

Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian / Historical Sites In The Bende And Cross River Regions (photos) / Meeting! Topic: Is Our Culture A Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by mystikal(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
ndito eka, nsuk mmo eba? esong idem o.

Ekid ediodiongo!

Snazzy, akpene o!
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by BabaTony: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
Idung Hi,

Nkop nte ke ubom afim aya aduo ke ufa anwa ubom afim ke Akwa Ibom ke 23rd Septmeber 2009, esit anem mi eti eti, yak ika iso ndiben ufa mkpo ndi idung nyin usen ke usen. Abasi adiong uked owo.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by mystikal(m): 4:28am On Sep 23, 2009
odiong fi nko. afid mkpo aya ado OK.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Shentz(f): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Was that event good who went there?

I went to the convention in America and its was amazing going there next year again.

Someone please translate cos I cant understand.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
Wow! Abasi mi mbok! Ndito ette, eme kut mkpo emi Gofno Godswill Akpabio anam de ke Akwa Ibom? Ma Abasi, enye anam etie etie. Mma kut mme mkpo emi enye namde ke TV. Yak Abasi ano enye uwem ye usong idem.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by bonnez(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Snazzy yak edidiong Abasi uyoho fien idem ke utor thread emi. esit mmi anem eti-eti. akpa mkpor ami nkenamma ado adi se profile mfo. afo ame yayah tutu. sai uto ediye eyenanwan ami mmordo ke ukan nnyin. mbok boikpa mum idem mfo kama ku yak mme idiok mkparawa ado ubiat fien O! mbok. yak ido mfo afon nte uyai mfo man afo okut eti ebe ador.

efit ndito nnyin mme kom mbufo. ami mba mi ke uyo. mmese nnam program ke ekebe ndise AKBC. govnor nnyin aman mkpor eti-eti ke idung nnyin. ami mbo ke indeed, AKWA IBOM ADO OK
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2009
Ndito ette eme siere o. Idem mbufo aba didie? cheesy
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by snazzydawn(f): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
ete bonnez, sosongo.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
"Eyen mi, kudara ki idiok ererimbot o". Mma ma iquo emi eti etie. cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Agnesqueen(f): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
Akwa Ibom Isongo
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by snazzydawn(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2009
mbok e- me diongo idagha ebi tongo ke edi kamma obufa airport nnyin?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2009
mbok e- me diongo idagha ebi tongo ke edi kamma obufa airport nnyin?

Edima eyen eka mi, se mkpo emi kut de ke "THE NATION NEWSPAPER". Song idem o.

Akwa Ibom airport ready for inaugural landing

By Iniobong Ekponta Published 9/09/2009 News Rating: Unrated

Barring a last minute hitch, the Akwa Ibom International Airport in Okobo Local Government Area would commence commercial flight operations in November.

The facility will be test –run with the landing of a flight on September 23 as part of the 22nd anniversary of the creation of the state.

The Special Adviser to the governor on Technical Matters, Mr. Etido Inyang, said this when the House of Assembly Committee on Finance and Appropriation visited the site.

He also said some essential facilities were nearing completion.

According to him, the control tower, runway, arrival and departure hall as well as the temporary administrative building would be completed before the landing date.

Inyang said the delay in the completion of the project was due to the withdrawal of the contractor-DYNCORP LLC.

The Commissioner for Special Duties, Hon. Enobong Umoetuk, whose ministry supervises the project, said the airport would integrate the local economies of Akwa Ibom and link them to the international arena.

He said the airport would also complement the tourism potentials of Akwa Ibom, the Ibom Industrial City, the oil and gas plant in Mbo and the Independent Power Plant (IPP) at Ikot Abasi.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/17588/1/Akwa-Ibom-airport-ready-for-inaugural-landing/Page1.html
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by server34(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2009
Dadies and Yentlemen, mme kom o. Ererimbot abadie? Meen. . . mkpo a song tutu. . . Anyway, Abasi dey sha!
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by ocelot2006(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
Annang nko? Are we also invited?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
Annang nko? Are we also invited?
Iii. Eme di o.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
Etie do o. cheesy
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
E song idem o ! cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Obelomo: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2009
Is cross river Calabar?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by zeedee(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
Obelomo:

Is cross river Calabar?

- Calabar (city) is the capital of Cross River State.

Sup, AK peeps. An idiot told he that he asked his mom her opinion on Akwa-Ibom girls, and she said they were shameless and promiscuous. They are Igbo (no offense to Igbo's).

Comments pls.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 1:55am On Dec 12, 2009
Ekom doo.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA1: 4:40am On Dec 12, 2009
i love all my cross river and akwa ibom people!!
even though niger delta is in the minority, i love you all!!
your babes are hott too. kiss kiss kiss
up cross river and akwa ibom, one love.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by zeedee(f): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2009
Repping AK!
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by ubiaa5(f): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
ekom do ndito ete mkpo abadie ye mbufo.good job on d thread.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by desthan(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ubiaa5

Afo ato mmong. . .
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA1: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2009
where are my cross river and akwa ibom people?
i love my SE/SS brothers and sisters.
kiss
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by desthan(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2009
mme aparawa ye mme mbobho, amaka adogho ate ya mme mgbufo e esio uyo,
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by SmashingM(f): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ami nko ndo akop usem. Ndito eka mmi, essong idem'o. Yak emem Abasi odu y'mbufo. Amen.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA1: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
hmmmm, is there something i should know?
undecided
rude much?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2009
THE.AMAKA eme di o. Afo edi ata ufan nyin. Song idem o. cool
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA1: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2009
i dont understand what youre saying.
*but i guess i came into the thread and im "not welcomed" because i dont speak the language*
i understand.
bye people. . . undecided
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by SmashingM(f): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

i dont understand what youre saying.
*but i guess i came into the thread and im "not welcomed" because i dont speak the language*
i understand.
bye people. . . undecided

@THE.AMAKA

This is what the write up means: THE.AMAKA welcome, you are our friend, take care.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA1: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2009
ohhhh okay!!
i will study that.
at least i will know a little bit from your language, even if its one sentence lol.
thanks! cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Simple Yoruba Words / Phrases And Sentences? / Yoruba Mythology / Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.