Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. (116750 Views)

Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian / Historical Sites In The Bende And Cross River Regions (photos) / Meeting! Topic: Is Our Culture A Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by SmashingM(f): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
THE.AMAKA you are highly welcome.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jona2: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
zeedee:

- Calabar (city) is the capital of Cross River State.

Sup, AK peeps.  A SlowPoke told he that he asked his mom her opinion on Akwa-Ibom girls, and she said they were shameless and promiscuous.  They are Igbo (no offense to Igbo's). 

Comments pls.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
*jona, eme fiak edi Thread emi? Nso ke yom idagha emi?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by passionup: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2010
Ndito eka, ekom eyene abasi sia eye ama nam no nyin iked ufa isua emi.Idem mbufo?Etum etie
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by SmashingM(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
Eyen eka mmi passionup Abasi anam oboho'o. Ubong enyene enye k'nsinsi. Amen.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Shentz(f): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
i wish i could understand
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA1: 2:39am On Jan 06, 2010
*Shentz*:

i wish i could understand
me too.
i love all the people of the niger delta and i really love cross river and akwa ibom peeps, cause they're just too damn cool  cool
really wish i could gist with them too 
embarassed
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by mamagee3(f): 2:42am On Jan 06, 2010
Akwa Ibom is not for me. cool
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA1: 2:44am On Jan 06, 2010
mama-gee:

mama-gee, stop being foolish all over the place.
if they are not for you, why did you come here? sometimes you really make no sense.
you're funny most of the time and its hilarious to laugh at your foolishness, but sometimes you just dont make any sense.
here is my advice for you: BYE!
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2010
THE.AMAKA:

mama-gee, stop being foolish all over the place.
if they are not for you, why did you come here? sometimes you really make no sense.
you're funny most of the time and its hilarious to laugh at your foolishness, but sometimes you just dont make any sense.
here is my advice for you: BYE!

Stop thundering curse words like you just got spanked by a spinking spiddle!
Life is not all about making sense, Get Over it
! angry angry
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by SmashingM(f): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Looking for post count? You just got it!

jamace:

*jona, eme fiak edi Thread emi? Nso ke yom idagha emi?

Meaning: jona, you've come again to this thread? what are you looking for this time around?

passionup:

Ndito eka, ekom eyene abasi sia eye ama nam no nyin iked ufa isua emi.Idem mbufo?Etum etie

Brothers, Glory be to God  for making us see a brand new year. How are you? Take care.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by SmashingM(f): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2010
SmashingM:

Eyen eka mmi passionup Abasi anam oboho'o. Ubong enyene enye k'nsinsi. Amen.

My brother passionup, God has done us great. Glory to his name forever and ever. Amen.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Ndipe(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
SmashingM:

My brother passionup, God has done us great. Glory to his name forever and ever. Amen.

God is Wonderful. May Praises be unto His Holy Name in the Highest, Amen
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 4:32am On Jan 08, 2010
Ndito ette, eme di ke obufa isua 2010. Yak Abasi eno nyin emem ye ukaiso.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA1: 5:24am On Jan 09, 2010
@Smashing M
it's okay, you don't have to translate anything. i feel like im taking away the authenticity of this thread and the purpose behind it.
no need to translate, its okay.  smiley
but thanks anyway.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2010
^^^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
jamace:

^^^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yeah, what is it?
carry on in your beautiful native tongue. smiley
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^Sosong o cheesy grin
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by shanda(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
I met an Ibibio lady two weeks ago. I suddenly developed interest in her and her culture. I am a yoruba guy, but I really want to know more about her culture, as she's very excited at my level of interest. Where can I get help apart from her.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
This thread of course. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 3:21am On Feb 26, 2010
Ekom doo!
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Mannylex(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
Ami nkue thread emi akpa, edito nkan me, me kom mufo.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by SmashingM(f): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2010
Mannylex amedi'o. Obong odu y'afo.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by passionup: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2010
@mama gee, whats the fuss with you . If Akwa ibom isnt for you, look the other way round. I dislike pple coming online and rabble all over, this si an ethnic thread, kindly look else way and find your own space. Dont rub insult on my face. Am proudly AN AKWA IBOMITE.
@
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by passionup: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2010
@THE AMAKA,
How are you , Nice seeing people lie you come around here trying to share in the fun and get one info or the other, Dont bother about these haters, its just part of their life to throw incoherent comments around.Keep visiting us
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by passionup: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2010
SmashingM:

How are you eyen eka?Hope you are doing great and all is well. I wish each and every one of us a great Month and a fulfilling year.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
Mbok, ndito ette, nsitibe ke Akwa Ibom idagha emi? Nkop ete ke egue guot owo. Esit inem ke mi aba o. sad "Land of promise"!!! sad sad
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2010
Etie do o.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by udezue(m): 2:56am On Mar 28, 2010
Idem nfo my peoples
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 1:34am On Apr 07, 2010
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Ndipe(m): 4:07am On Apr 07, 2010
Em, how about books from our area that one can read, like "Sidibe," Mutanda Oyom Namondo, one book by E.N.Amaku and the rest like "Akpaneka aman ata?" Those were solid Efik and Ibibio books. Where can one get them at?

http://www.maobongoku.com/maobong_mypeople_efiklang_orthography.htm
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
does this thread have a moderator?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Simple Yoruba Words / Phrases And Sentences? / Yoruba Mythology / Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.