Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) (3610 Views)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:08am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
HacheNoire:

Hello!

You cannot replicate the hate you dishes out in 2019! It can never be greater than 2019. So noting that fact, nothing can be new!

We know the end result.
[/s]

Hehehehe it's not hate
it's politics
SE/SS will never ever vote for Tinubu or any of his minion

it's either SE or SS presidency
or the north continues grin

7 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:08am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]

Hehehehe it's not hate
it's politics
SE/SS will never ever vote for Tinubu or any of his minion

it's either SE or SS presidency
or the north continues grin

Okay. Same play of 2019. Like I said earlier, we both No the result.
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
HacheNoire:

Did SS vote Buhar?

Seems you mixing things up!
[/s]
if at this stage you don't understand the dynamics of 2023 politics then you better head to bbnaija section because you don't belong here wink

Hehehehe

7 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:10am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
HacheNoire:

Okay. Same play of 2019. Like I said earlier, we both No the result.
[/s]

Like I said just now
if you think 2023 election will be similar to 2019 election, then you better head to sexuality section.
It'll do you more good there wink

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:10am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
if at this stage you don't understand the dynamics of 2023 politics then you better head to bbnaija section because you don't belong here wink

Hehehehe

Dynamics of Nigerian politics? Smh…..

Hello! The North Western alliance is intact. Anybody else can go to hell
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:11am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
HacheNoire:

Dynamics of Nigerian politics? Smh…..

Hello! The North Western alliance is intact. Anybody else can go to hell

[/s]
Hahahaha your dreams
I pity Tinubu urchins
the way they'll be dealt with in 2023 will be fascinating cheesy
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]

Like I said just now
if you think 2023 election will be similar to 2019 election, then you better head to sexuality section.
It'll do you more good there wink

I repeat, you said more than this in 2019. History will always repeat itself!
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:12am On Jan 17, 2022
I'll continue this thread and ignore any distraction cheesy
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:12am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
Hahahaha your dreams
I pity Tinubu urchins
the way they'll be dealt with in 2023 will be fascinating cheesy

2023 is close around the corner.

I can assure you another 8 years of wailings
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:13am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
HacheNoire:

2023 is close around the corner.

I can assure you another 8 years of wailings
[/s]
your tactic of derailing this thread is stale

thread continues tongue

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:14am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
your tactic of derailing this thread is stale

thread continues tongue

Derailing thread! Is this a thread or hate congregation?

Spare me that late night tales
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:15am On Jan 17, 2022
the hypocritical Jagabantis in it

God punish Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by chrisxxx(m): 5:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Please stop reminding us this. This reminder may lead us to revenging disproportionately. We will only feed Tinubu with same spoon he fed Jonathan and nothing more than that
May he have the appetite to swallow it without throwing up as Jonathan did. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:16am On Jan 17, 2022
more to come.

his associates own will be revisited

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:17am On Jan 17, 2022
chrisxxx:
Please stop reminding us this. This reminder may lead us to revenging disproportionately. We will only feed Tinubu with same spoon he fed Jonathan and nothing more than that
May he have the appetite to swallow it without throwing up as Jonathan did. Ameen.
God bless you.

I just want to refresh Tinubu urchins brain.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:36am On Jan 17, 2022
chrisxxx:

You cannot do worse than 2019.

You cannot repeat same thing and expect a different result

Trust me! It will end in tears!
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by ObianujuAku1(f): 5:39am On Jan 17, 2022
nice thread

God bless you OP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by deflover(m): 5:43am On Jan 17, 2022
HacheNoire:

Don’t add the SS to your hate filled ideology.

The South South has been politically aligned to the center in last 8 years. Power will still return there 10x before SE will even get a shot at being a Vice President.

Always look for companions that don’t even regard you politically. Same way you mentioned them in your former Biafra map.

which SS is aligned to the center
oga leave us alone
we know who we are
u cant remove my brother and want me to support you
SW alone should make him president na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by SweetiliciousD: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2022
May this thread live long.

The pay day is here for backstabbers who chase their wives away, yet preaching Nigeria is indivisible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2022
deflover:

oga leave us alone
we know who we are

Hello!

The North Western alliance is intact. Anything coming from down south is just a plus!

You know it went in 2019! It’s just a repetition
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by deflover(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2022
HacheNoire:

Hello!

The North Western alliance is intact. Anything coming from down south is just a plus!

You know it went in 2019! It’s just a repetition

lol whats intact
una go cry just watch

u guys take nigerians for fools
we will play our card soon
u watch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by ObianujuAku1(f): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2022
deflover:

oga leave us alone
we know who we are
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2022
deflover:

lol whats intact
una go cry just watch

u guys take nigerians for fools
we will play our card soon
u watch

You cannot do same thing and expect different result

Have you been to front page? Powers are already aligning.

Whatever coming from south is just a plus!
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by ObianujuAku1(f): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2022
HacheNoire:

You cannot do same thing and expect different result

Have you been to front page? Powers are already aligning.

Whatever coming from south is just a plus!

SE or SS presidency or the north continues

read the slogan and memorize it boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2022
ObianujuAku1:

SE or SS presidency or the north continues

read the slogan and memorize it boy

And the same PDP you served cannot even give you a ticket? Neither will APC. So will you be voting a Kenyan

lol…..

Accept it! You lots have been politically boxed and annihilated
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by ObianujuAku1(f): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2022
HacheNoire:

And the same PDP you served cannot even give you a ticket? Neither will APC. So will you be voting a Kenyan

lol…..

Accept it! You lots have been politically boxed and annihilated
e pain am ooo

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by HacheNoire: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
e pain am ooo

You are just a nuisance and aspiring wannabe.

Nairaland is the only place you can mingle. Who will regard you in real life.

Comedian
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by ObianujuAku1(f): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2022
HacheNoire:

You are just a nuisance and aspiring wannabe.

Nairaland is the only place you can mingle. Who will regard you in real life.

Comedian
more pains ooo

7 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by orisa37: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2022
IGNORE THIS. HE IS TALKING BLADDERDASH.
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by uthlaw: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash.
2023 election will be totally different.
the earlier you get it the better for you.
SE/SS will never vote a yoruba candidate.

Just like your impotent ogun legbegbe
Tinubu is doomed to fail wink
5% is mere additional, let go drag it up North.... Osibanjo/Zulum will win 2023 election.. For the noise,PDP is past!
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by juniorstar(m): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Any leader who wants to make Nigerian worse than it presently is will not live to see the middle of this year.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by franchasng: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu might end up in jail if he doesn't tread carefully lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Victory Will Collapse In Court: Mike Ozekhome / Police Parades Abuja Notorious Kidnapper In Stretcher (vid) / Why Are You People So Scared Of 'The North' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.