Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) (3615 Views)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by luizpippo(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Add this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by luizpippo(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2022
And this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by MzAdaora(f): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2022
franchasng:
Tinubu might end up in jail if he doesn't tread carefully lol
Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by oyatz(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
you're right
no arguments
no hates here
it's just a reminder.
like you said,
it's just politics and we SE/SS gonna play it at the fullest in 2023
the slogan remains SE or SS presidency or the north continues cheesy

care for some iresi?

Even though you always claim to be an indigene of Osun State but we all know those who like to use the 'We SE/SS' cliche.
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by oyatz(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
Hahahahahaha
another delusion cheesy

Don't worry no need to add SS
they already know better.
2023 is a pay day and we'll never hold back.
this thread is just to refresh the mind of people like you who thinks that they can eat their cake and have it.
nope it doesn't work like that.
Nobody has monopoly over nonsense politics.
we gonna play this game perfectly in 2023.

care for some odorless fufu?

Nwanfor, elections aren't won or lost like this sir.

Elder Godswill Orubebe, the Agent of Jonathan at the 2015 presidential election collation centre and Sen Ovie Omo-Agege are far closer to Jonathan than you and benefited from his presidency but today, they are staunch APC stalwarts.
This was how Omo-Agege defeated Ike Ekweremadu to become the Deputy Senate president under the APC.

In all these, politicians put their SELF INTEREST first and not necessarily what you think should be their Interests. I am surprised that you don't know this.

If Tinubu gets APC ticket, South-South politicians who stand to benefit from APC victory will work for him to get at least 40% of the votes cast in the SS.

YOUR own interest is to prevent Tinubu from becoming the President, their own interest is to see how they can remain in the corridors of power but you are confusing the two.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by oyatz(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]

nope it'll be different this time.
no incumbency power
everything will be on a level.
the north will be after their own interest which is definitely not Tinubu.
the north will be out to support their fellow north(northern politics)
then Tinubu will have no option than to turn to the south for help.
that's when we'll finish him off
ohh I remember
he might not even win southwest sef wink

Let your egg hatch before counting them sir.
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by oyatz(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]

Hehehehe it's not hate
it's politics
SE/SS will never ever vote for Tinubu or any of his minion

it's either SE or SS presidency
or the north continues grin

Okay, we have heard.

Let us all wait for the election.
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Uchek(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Having removed Jonathan, what was the end goal of winning political power?

HacheNoire:
The greatest achievement of Tinubu!

Booting GEJ out power is one thing Nigerians will forever be grateful for. And putting Atiku in the dungeon of political history, was a bonus.

Tinubu in actual sense should be god.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by chrisxxx(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2022
HacheNoire:

You cannot do worse than 2019.

You cannot repeat same thing and expect a different result

Trust me! It will end in tears!
You don't know what awaits you. Bring Tinubu, we bring no other person than Buharis son. Does that ring a bell on your ears? We didn't succeed previously because Buhari was in the middle and aided by APC rigging network. Remember also the difference between what Atiku had and that of Buhari. Remember also he had an improved number of vote from East. This time it is no longer Buhari. It is Tinubu supplànting Igbos chance. It is Tinubu who led the campaign that ousted Jonathan. His candidacy is DoA my brother. Though I want to taste Tinubu money.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Uchek(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Having removed Jonathan, what was the end goal of winning political power? It can't be just booting him Jonathan out of office

HacheNoire:
The greatest achievement of Tinubu!

Booting GEJ out power is one thing Nigerians will forever be grateful for. And putting Atiku in the dungeon of political history, was a bonus.

Tinubu in actual sense should be god.

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Yves4real(f): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Op, you wicked sha. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Danjikanbauchi: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
lol see the bloody cocaine pushing hypocrite.

and his urchins are busy asking why we hate this man so much.

just look at this bastard busy bringing down a fellow southerner even when what we had then can never be compared to what we have now (worst) on insecurity.
today the same bastard is mute.

God punish any Tinubu supporter that dares hope on any southern votes again.
you don't know what Yoruba Muslims can do, now the same Fulani terrorists groups are killing and raping their women The thief called Tinubu is hiding he can't call Buhari to resign.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Danjikanbauchi: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
HacheNoire:

Your lots play politics of hate! That’s why you are politically retrogression in Nigeria

Even GEJ is in one accord with Buhari has of date, but you flat heads keep spreading hate.

It’s politics, and that’s the game and how it’s played.

You lots are just bitter souls. So hate filled!
no sir, Yorubas are the hate filled and they play politics of hate.
How many Yorubas were killed by fulani Terrorists groups during Jonathan era ?
How many states in north west have experience of mass genocide during Jonathan era ?
TINUBU said removing subsidy will put Nigerians in pain during Jonathan era but today Tinubu is silent when Buhari is killing Nigerians. Are you not a hypocrite ?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Malawian(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
deflover:

which SS is aligned to the center
oga leave us alone
we know who we are
u cant remove my brother and want me to support you
SW alone should make him president na
Tinubu that won't even win in the South West sef. I have never seen a man with 4 eyes yet so blind and deluded like Tinubu.

The rice he is declaring in the North, him never declare am in his own South West.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Jack005(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
I smile at Tinubu urchins.. We must pay him back in his own coin.. You can't betray the south south and expect us to support you.. For what? You don't have a monopoly to betray.. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by deflover(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Malawian:

Tinubu that won't even win in the South West sef. I have never seen a man with 4 eyes yet so blind and deluded like Tinubu.

The rice he is declaring in the North, him never declare am in his own South West.

u no lie
stupid ode na him the man be

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry Enuf of diz useless talk.If Jona want to run for President,Tinubu dnt hold his legs
U Lie, Bro.
I say U Lie.
It won't get to Tinubu's Time & you expect Nigerians to sit back & watch him cruise smoothly to victory.
It can't be suddenly be ENOUGH now.
U can't term such Useless Talk now.
U lie.
Well-Meaning Nigerians should wake up.
Affliction shall not arise the second time.
Meanwhile, Naija dey for their 6th Affliction.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Honor10: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]

more trash.

SS PDP
SE PDP (national level)

now tell me who's forcing themselves to each other again if not you lots that betrayed the southern interest in 2015.

Hehehehe don't tell me you're already scared of default political alliance of SE/SS.
you're right SS is not hate filled
it's just a payback time
no hard feelings, it's just politics

Hehehehe

Please, go to hell with your 5% votes. No one needs it.
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Who killed Bola Ige?
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by asanausana91: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
It is called politics. I know that the op don't know anything about politics so you better concentrate in your selling of gala. Leave politics for people wey sabi. Let me remind the op that saraki brought down his father in politics but the father did not keep malice with him till he died. The Jonathan you are crying for is now a friend to buhari
The atiku you guys were dying for, was the same person that represent Buhari during the wedding of his son.
In that wedding Tinubu,Jonathan,Atiku were all there shaking hands and laughing loud while people like the op are dying with hypertension because of Tinubu matter.
In politics there is no permanent enemy but permanent interest.
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by holycup(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu can never become the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.quote me anytime.

The drug dealing vagabond can not even emerge as the APC presidential candidate.(bad market)

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hahahahahaha this thread na real exposure ooo
Re: How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
johnmartus is crying

SE/SS are rejoicing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. / Please How Did This People Get Paid To Come For APC Oyo Rally? / Is Like East Now Learned The North Rigging Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.