Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately (6262 Views)

But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) / Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Pukkalolo: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
My homie stared deeply at his lunch as if what he was about to say next was written on the food; he wasn’t feeling hungry anymore. I sat and wait for him to continue his heartbreak lamentation.

He continued,

Wow, ladies are scums my homie said. "I gave Stella money for her hair constantly. I gave her for stipend weekly...I also assisted in paying her house rent... I'm always there for her whenever she needs me..."

Then he paused a bit to let out an exhale.

"Continue… I'm listening," I said.

He continued, "Recently, we had little misunderstanding. And now, despite all I've done for Stella, she's now giving me unnecessary attitude and treating me anyhow she likes. She's now going out with different men. On chat, anything I say to her she replies with 'K, lol, 'hmm'.... I really feel frustrated and heartbroken, please I need your advice."

The advice I gave him was pretty much straightforward— just the advice Elisha gave Naaman in the Old Testament, "Go, wash yourself seven times in the Jordan, and your flesh will be restored and you will be cleansed."
But Naaman went away angry and said, "I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, wave his hand over the spot and cure me of my leprosy. Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than any of the waters of Israel? Couldn't I wash in them and be cleansed?" So Naaman turned and went off in a rage.

The advice I gave my homie was similar. My advice was, "leave her alone, and go woo 10 other girls in seven days, and keep improving yourself (finance, looks, muscle, style and social life)"

And just like Naaman, he replied ruthlessly, "I thought that you'd give me a nice pickup line to say to her or you'd tell me what I will do to her that will make her instantly change her behavior towards me... What do you mean I should leave her alone and go woo 10 other ladies? Did I tell you I'm interested in other ladies? I want only Stella. I don't want any other lady."

Then he stood up and walk away in disappointment. I just smiled and as I watched him walked away.

The advice doesn’t make sense to him; same way Elisha advice didn’t make sense to Naaman. Sometimes, the advice that will probably workout for you and bring out unexpected and amazing results are the advice wouldn’t make sense to you at first.

After about 10 minutes, while I was preparing to leave, he came back and sat down with me again.

He said, "Ok I have changed my mind. I want to follow your advice. I'll leave Stella alone and go woo 10 other ladies in 7 days."

I said, "Don't just go and talk to 10 other ladies... Talk to the 10 other ladies using the Shameless Approach."

He said, "What's the Shameless Approach?"

I sent him a copy to read.

I said, "After reading it, go and talk to 10 other girls using the approach, and let me know how it went."

Few weeks later, he gave me fantastic news. He told me that now Stella desperately wants him back but now, he’s the one now playing hard to get— because now he’s busy with other ladies. And he now interact with Stella differently.
And he's now busy with his career and life.

When a guy misbehaves to lady or doesn't do what she wants him to do, what does the lady tends to do?

Yes, you guessed right!

She tends to respond by withdrawing sex and affection from him or she totally ignores him or start giving monotonous responses like "hmm" or "K"...
This is her own way of exercising her female power. This is her own way of misbehaving.

But think of it, what power does a lady have if her man can boldly go and woo 10 or more other ladies until he gets a date?

There are many fishes in the water. When a lady start misbehaving towards her man, if he can quickly leave her alone, and go woo other girls and focus on improving his life, then most of his dating issues will be solved.

That's the idea.

For ladies, the idea sound scary because she expects this dude to beg and plead when she withdraw her sex, affection or attention from him, but instead he quickly leaves her alone, and go woo 10 and more other girls in 7 days; these strips her of the power she preciously has: her sexual companionship.

For guys, this idea is both liberating and scary because it forces them to be strong enough to leave a lady alone once she starts misbehaving and be bold enough to go woo other ladies immediately.

When I give guys this advice, they are always was astonished and at the same time unimpressed. They be like, “Is that it?”
I say, “Yes, when a lady start misbehaving, just quickly leave her alone, and go talk to other 10 and more other girls using the Shameless Approach.”

They give me fearful responses like,

“Won’t she think that I don’t love her?”
Or

“Won’t think am an asshole, bad boy or player”

My response is,

“Who cares what she thinks…Be a MAN and stop acting like a simp. If a lady start misbehaving towards you, stop crying, lamenting or complaining; just leave her alone, and go woo other ladies; and keep improving yourself (finance, looks, muscle, style and social life). This will probably solve most of your dating issue in the long run."

If you are wondering what shameless Approach is, read this nairaland post
https://www.nairaland.com/6817409/how-stole-girl-guy-birthday

or check my profile.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Candidlady: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Pukkalolo:
My homie stared deeply at his lunch as if what he was about to say next was written on the food; he wasn’t feeling hungry anymore. I sat and wait for him to continue his heartbreak lamentation.

He continued,

Wow, ladies are scums my homie said. "I gave Stella money for her hair constantly. I gave her for stipend weekly...I also assisted in paying her house rent... I'm always there for her whenever she needs me..."

He continued, "Recently, we had little misunderstanding. And now, despite all I've done for Stella, she's now giving me unnecessary attitude and treating me anyhow she likes. She's now going out with different men. On chat, anything I say to her she replies with 'K, lol, 'hmm'.... I really feel frustrated and heartbroken, please I need your advice."

The advice I gave him was pretty much straightforward— just the advice Elisha gave Naaman in the Old Testament, "Go, wash yourself seven times in the Jordan, and your flesh will be restored and you will be cleansed."
But Naaman went away angry and said, "I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, wave his hand over the spot and cure me of my leprosy. Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than any of the waters of Israel? Couldn't I wash in them and be cleansed?" So Naaman turned and went off in a rage.

The advice I gave my homie was similar. My advice was, "leave her alone, and go woo 10 other girls in seven days, and keep improving yourself (finance, looks, muscle, style and social life)"

And just like Naaman, he replied ruthlessly, "I thought that you'd give me a nice pickup line to say to her or you'd tell me what I will do to her that will make her instantly change her behavior towards me... What do you mean I should leave her alone and go woo 10 other ladies? Did I tell you I'm interested in other ladies? I want only Stella. I don't want any other lady."

Then he stood up and walk away in disappointment. I just smiled and as I watched him walked away.

The advice doesn’t make sense to him; same way Elisha advice didn’t make sense to Naaman. Sometimes, the advice that will probably workout for you and bring out unexpected and amazing results are the advice wouldn’t make sense to you at first.

After about 10 minutes, while I was preparing to leave, he came back and sat down with me again.

He said, "Ok I have changed my mind. I want to follow your advice. I'll leave Stella alone and go woo 10 other ladies in 7 days."

I said, "Don't just go and talk to 10 other ladies... Talk to the 10 other ladies using the Shameless Approach."

I said, "After reading it, go and talk to 10 other girls using the approach, and let me know how it went."

Few weeks later, he gave me fantastic news. He told me that now Stella desperately wants him back but now, he’s the one now playing hard to get— because now he’s busy with other ladies. And he now interact with Stella differently.

When a guy misbehaves to lady or doesn't do what she wants him to do, what does the lady tends to do?

Yes, you guessed right!

She tends to respond by withdrawing sex and affection from him or she totally ignores him or start giving monotonous responses like "hmm" or "K"...
This is her own way of exercising her female power. This is her own way of misbehaving.

But think of it, what power does a lady have if her man can boldly go and woo 10 or more other ladies until he gets a date?

There are many fishes in the water. When a lady start misbehaving towards her man, if he can quickly leave her alone, and go woo other girls and focus on improving his life, then most of his dating issues will be solved.

That's the idea.

For ladies, the idea sound scary because she expects this dude to beg and plead when she withdraw her sex, affection or attention from him, but instead he quickly leaves her alone, and go woo 10 and more other girls in 7 days; these strips her of the power she preciously has: her sexual companionship.

For guys, this idea is both liberating and scary because it forces them to be strong enough to leave a lady alone once she starts misbehaving and be bold enough to go woo other ladies immediately.

When I give guys this advice, they are always was astonished and at the same time unimpressed. They be like, “Is that it?”
I say, “Yes, when a lady start misbehaving, just quickly leave her alone, and go talk to other 10 and more other girls using the Shameless Approach.”

Or

My response is,

“Who cares what she thinks…Be a MAN and stop acting like a simp. If a lady start misbehaving towards you, stop crying, lamenting or complaining; just leave her alone, and go woo other ladies; and keep improving yourself (finance, looks, muscle, style and social life). This will probably solve most of your dating issue in the long run."

or check my profile.

[/s]

Trash

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
a rat is a rat, whether you give it 100millions or not, it will always remain A RAT!!! thinking that a rat will change because you spend money on it, is your fail of the day!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by odinson1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash

These eye opening threads are really getting to you ladies.

One would wonder, doesn't it make these things true? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Tmberwolf1: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash
Ladies like you lack the common sense needed for accountability. What he said was as accurate as can be, if a woman is giving you you headache, leave her to her own devices... Dem no dey beg shit smell! Why is it that you people get pained whenever a man is told to focus on himself first?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Candidlady: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Tmberwolf1:

Ladies like you lack the common sense needed for accountability. What he said was as accurate as can be, if a woman is giving you you headache, leave her to her own devices... Dem no dey beg shit smell! Why is it that you people get pained whenever a man is told to focus on himself first?
[/s]

Trash

Where is the waste management guy

odinson1:

These eye opening threads are really getting to you ladies.

One would wonder, doesn't it make these things true? grin

You guys were blind before ba?
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Tmberwolf1: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash

Immature child grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Candidlady: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Tmberwolf1:

Immature child grin grin grin

[/s]

More trash from a mature child
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Tmberwolf1: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:

More trash from a mature child
Please stop... You are just being too silly right now.
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Candidlady: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Tmberwolf1:

Please stop... You are just being too silly right now.
[/s]

T
R
A
S
H
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by LordIsaac(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
I will not treat any human being terribly; but if I'm treated badly, I will respond with all the weapons in my arsenal. Besides, it said, "all is fair in love and in war".

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by elipheleh(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
I cosign this advice.
This is the mindset that works for me.

Ladies fear and then they chase a a man when he starts dating several girls it strikes fear and emotions in their heart. Women want what they cant have. That's the secrets of bad boys.

To manipulate women is very easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nice piece.... Great advice else your hommie would be heading for doom

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Aguilar(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash

You guys were blind before ba?
I'm Aguilar from the waste disposal department. And i've been ordered to dump your trashy ass in the bin for incineration. Any last words?

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Hetty40(f): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
kkk
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by ScarlettDolly(f): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
im going to make anyone come so hard
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by thesolutions(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tecno marketer on the beat.
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Danjikanbauchi: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash
why E pain you like this, are you Stella ?

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by lasisi69(f): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pukkalolo:

He continued,

Yes, you guessed right!

That's the idea.

Or

My response is,

or check my profile.

k
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by helinues: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
A man should be able to act like one.

Na attitudes dey work for me.. Walahi You go beg

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by favour32(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Perfect advise to guys.
You will save a lot of stress if you apply this theory.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
If i no follow dix ur advice. Make i use my preek urinate grin

Dope advice. . Make i pm u already bro.
no time to check time grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by MistaCode(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Only real OG's knows this...!! I call it the "fallow method" where you allow the girl to go while you focus on important things in life...!! Trust me guys, this ladies always return back to you, then it's left for you to continue or not...

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Godspihighlife: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

T
R
A
S
H
wtf .which kin organism be this..
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Godspihighlife: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Leriik:
If i no follow dix ur advice. Make i use my preek urinate grin

Dope advice. . Make i pm u already bro.

no time to check time grin
lol .na u Yanch u take dey urinate

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by chiagozien(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Guy you dey there.

The truth is "a guy without a girlfriend is happy" If not for kids why would a man think of keep those vagina people.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by walkingshadow911: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
ScarlettDolly:
im going to make anyone come so hard

am cuming already
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Lordofcruise: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
cc pukkalolo: Link to shaming approach cause I couldn't find it in your profile.
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Pukkalolo: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lordofcruise:
cc pukkalolo: Link to shaming approach cause I couldn't find it in your profile.

you can send me a pm and I'll send the link to you immediately

If you even just type Shameless Approach on Google, you might see it on search engine result.
Re: When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately by Lordofcruise: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2023
Pukkalolo:

you can send me a pm and I'll send the link to you immediately

If you even just type Shameless Approach on Google, you might see it on search engine result.

I will check that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexual Adventures At A Brothel At Ezeka / How To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed / Many Things Women Do In Secrecy (discretion Advised]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.