Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,923 members, 7,852,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Medical Practitioners Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Medical Practitioners Pls Help (1188 Views)

Medical Practitioners And "AS Genotype Couples" Please Advice Us / Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS / 18+ And Matured Minds Only. Warning From Medical Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Ayobiggie59: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
About 2 months ago I noticed my left arm to my shoulder is painting me, I thought maybe I slept on it while sleeping but since then I've been experiencing d pain in d left arm.

5 days ago I've been experiencing. Chest pain and tight chest and this make me scared.

I went to check my BP. I checked it thrice. The first one was 145/86
2nd was 148/86
3rd was 148/81.

Pls medical practitioner in d house pls help me interpret this and tell me what to do pls.

I'm just 29 and a half years old
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na express u dey go so. I am already perceiving hypertension. You need to go to the hospital for proper diagnosis and if possible do tests like ecg. Then watch your lifestyle. angry
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Ayobiggie59: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
I dont even know any tangible thing I've done since morning. This doctor after delaying after several hours came and told me to stop d amlodipine and vasoprin d private doctor prescribed for me. He wrote out some tests and said it will cost me 11k. He said he'll need to do it in another hospital but I'm suspicious cos d test can be done in the teaching hospital. He collected d money from me and took my blood and urine sample right in his office. He told me to come back on Monday for d result. I'm.just been suspicious abt d whole thing......This place is a teaching hospital I

He wrote some drugs for me and told me to get them but I can't afford them cos I've given him all d money with me. He told me to buy Cocodemol Realflex and Clopidopril.

Medical personnel in d house pls what don't advice cos I'm still in d hospital and I feel like going back to him to collect back my money.

Even d Ecg test that took me there is not part of d test.
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Saintmary(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ayobiggie59:
I dont even know any tangible thing I've done since morning. This doctor after delaying after several hours came and told me to stop d amlodipine and vasoprin d private doctor prescribed for me. He wrote out some tests and said it will cost me 11k. He said he'll need to do it in another hospital but I'm suspicious cos d test can be done in the teaching hospital. He collected d money from me and took my blood and urine sample right in his office. He told me to come back on Monday for d result. I'm.just been suspicious abt d whole thing......This place is a teaching hospital I

He wrote some drugs for me and told me to get them but I can't afford them cos I've given him all d money with me. He told me to buy Cocodemol Realflex and Clopidopril.

Medical personnel in d house pls what don't advice cos I'm still in d hospital and I feel like going back to him to collect back my money.

Even d Ecg test that took me there is not part of d test.

Sorry bro.

Try to take things easy.
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Susily(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ayobiggie59:
About 2 months ago I noticed my left arm to my shoulder is painting me, I thought maybe I slept on it while sleeping but since then I've been experiencing d pain in d left arm.

5 days ago I've been experiencing. Chest pain and tight chest and this make me scared.

I went to check my BP. I checked it thrice. The first one was 145/86
2nd was 148/86
3rd was 148/81.

Pls medical practitioner in d house pls help me interpret this and tell me what to do pls.

I'm just 29 and a half years old

Do you have the following symptoms:

- cough excessively at night (nocturnal cough)
- Feel your heart beat (palpitations)
- feel breathless when you lie down
- do you suddenly wake up at night to catch your breath
- any leg swelling/abdominal swelling??
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Susily:

Do you have the following symptoms:

- cough excessively at night (nocturnal cough)
- Feel your heart beat (palpitations)
- feel breathless when you lie down
- do you suddenly wake up at night to catch your breath
- any leg swelling/abdominal swelling??

Don't cough at night but the rest yes..

And I feel extremely dizzy whenever I tend to bend to pick something
Had same issues with my right arm just like that of the op.. Even thought something stung me.
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by arthurwillia(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Why will be collect money from you na? That’s wrong

Sorry bro
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Susily(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Don't cough at night but the rest yes..

And I feel extremely dizzy whenever I tend to bend to pick something
Had same issues with my right arm just like that of the op.. Even thought something stung me.

All these are signs of Heart Failure......you need to go to the hospital for proper investigations and management

Do you feel weak when you walk a distance or when at rest?
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Susily:

All these are signs of Heart Failure......you need to go to the hospital for proper investigations and management

Do you feel weak when you walk a distance or when at rest?

Yeah I start breathing heavily

I use to play bbal before could play the whole quarters even with over time. But now not anymore... After like ten mins I begginig to gasp for breathe
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Susily(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Yeah I start breathing heavily

I use to play bbal before could play the whole quarters even with over time. But now not anymore... After like ten mins I begginig to gasp for breathe

Ok you have a heart condition and need to visit a hospital for further investigation
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2022
Susily:

Ok you have a heart condition and need to visit a hospital for further investigation

embarassed
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by DonroxyII: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Go for the ECG test and keep us updated.
Re: Medical Practitioners Pls Help by Ayobiggie59: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2022
I got d result of the test I did last Friday today.....Pls guys give ur opinions.

The doctor said d test is okay but I'm still having pain in my chest, especially towards evening. I used to be fine in d morning.

He gave me drugs to take to lower my BP and told me to use them for 10 days and come back next week Friday.

I'm.still worried about what might be d cause.

I told him about Ecg but he said I shouldn't waste my money to do it that ECG will only reveal an issue already in d heart not what is causing d pain and he also asked me about some symptoms like if I'm coughing but I told him im not.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Partner Who Isn't Interested In Personal Growth? / I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest / Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.