Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest (1145 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / I Have Decided To Quit / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by klenton(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2022
The way the country is going now, one needs to ve wiser and smarter, i used to ball hard and all that, but now i have decided to be smarter.

So PLEASE, someone should help me suggest a bussiness i can invest in with 1 million, a physical bussiness not some money doubling scheme

Its urgent please.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Suspects: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2022
You could invest in noise making yunno.
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by brosom(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Don't listen to 2 sure odds people,

I repeat don't.

Avoid them at all cost.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by klenton(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
brosom:
Don't listen to 2 sure odds people,

I repeat don't.

Avoid them at all cost.

What do you suggest bro
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Abbeyrabbit43: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Invest in farming bro, cassava and maize farming .....with that 1m, u could be looking at over 10m in 12 months from now

1 Like

Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by brosom(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2022
klenton:

What do you suggest bro
don't think my advice would matte to u but still I'll say it.

Add 2 to 300k and get a mini buss, then put in in transportion business with a trusted fellow.

Be rest assured of 20k or 25k a week based on higher purchase that could run for about 26 or 27 months .Though as a baller It may appears as a slow process but it worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Kaymicheal852: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
klenton:
The way the country is going now, one needs to ve wiser and smarter, i used to ball hard and all that, but now i have decided to be smarter.

So PLEASE, someone should help me suggest a bussiness i can invest in with 1 million, a physical bussiness not some money doubling scheme

Its urgent please.

SAPA is coming near your side as well

Well , available piece of advice is what ill give you, start a buying and selling business,it might be building materials or anything else,must be buying and selling

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by ForestHill: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Agriculture is the key
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by klenton(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Well , available piece of advice is what ill give you, start a buying and selling business,it might be building materials or anything else,must be buying and selling

Everybody needs to prepare for sapa bros, its not funny, almost the price of everything has doubled and subsidy on fuel might be removed necodemously

Thanks for your suggestion, already buying and selling is my priority on the list
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by klenton(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abbeyrabbit43:
Invest in farming bro, cassava and maize farming .....with that 1m, u could be looking at over 10m in 12 months from now

Nice suggestion... but dont you think it will require my full attention

Am just looking for a side hustle
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by klenton(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Okay....the problem is finding trust worthy person
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Abbeyrabbit43: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
klenton:

Nice suggestion... but dont you think it will require my full attention

Am just looking for a side hustle

I have a farm too, and once everything is setup within a week or 2, then the only thing needed is occasional check ups when you are free
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Abbeyrabbit43: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Infact its the perfect side hustle bcuz even if you are not there in 2 months, nothing do you investment....pay some people when its bushy for maintenance and u are good to go for another 3 months again
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Kaymicheal852: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2022
klenton:

Everybody needs to prepare for sapa bros, its not funny, almost the price of everything has doubled and subsidy on fuel might be removed necodemously

Thanks for your suggestion, already buying and selling is my priority on the list

Yeah ,it's not funny o , business is difficult more than you might ever think, especially if you're a first timer ,if you have a skilk you have learned or work in some jobs because you can use the experience and invest in it ,or if you have some trusted close people in buying and selling of lands and building materials,or buying and selling of just anything profitable

Everything have it's pros and cons so you have to take the risk,

But tye most important thing is to know the business you want to venture into very well ,it's better if you just move closer to someone that do the kind if business you want to do ,try and learn for some time and ask questions,what makes you money right now ,you probably have kearn about it one way or another because it starts to make us money ,that's what we failed to realize in most times IMO

If you make good income then cost of living shouldn't be that difficult, you just need to avoid chilling with the big boys and avoid the most classy materialistic woman , just put yourself first and stay on your life ,don't try to show off or impress anyone ,you will have more peace of mind that you can ever imagined

And lastly ,like my favorite quote ,,when things are good ,dont be overly OPTIMISTIC and when thins are bad don't be overly PESSIMISTIC

the best is yet to come PEACE

1 Like

Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Rubyjade: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2022
klenton:

Its urgent please.
Foodstuffs businesses

1 Like

Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Rayn07: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
I can show you how to make 3k everyday with your 100k don't know how serious you are. Or 1500 with your 50k depends on your seriousness
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Blaxie: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Invest in the 3 basic needs of man..Food,clothing or shelter.
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Agricmoney(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
make I park here learn one or two things.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by yommysure(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Rayn07 post=111086764]I can show you how to make 3k everyday with your 100k don't know how serious you are. Or 1500 with your 50k depends on your seriousness

Show me way boss.
Re: I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest by Rayn07: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=yommysure post=111096986][/quote] chat me up for WhatsApp 0.7.0.6.6.7.6.6.0.5.9

(1) (Reply)

Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl / How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done / Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.