Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 (28619 Views)

UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi / 15-Year-Old Student Opened Fire In U.S. School, Killing 3 And Injuring 8 (Pics) / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by drlateef: 5:20am On Jan 18, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Why God create Muslim, Arabs, Fulani and the North

And IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by DOTian: 5:22am On Jan 18, 2022
drlateef:

A world without IPOB terrorists would have been peaceful.

Ipob will soon Kee u..
Cowardly thing. This early morning you're already frightened by IPOB..

3 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by ipobarethieves: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2022
sad Pa Righteousness2 kind of End time
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by respect80(m): 6:03am On Jan 18, 2022
Again?
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by ceaser: 6:07am On Jan 18, 2022
It's likely that with time, the US will also lose this war/occupatuon like they lost the one in Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by pulsa(m): 6:10am On Jan 18, 2022
Benblaq:
Human intelligence comes with advantages and disadvantages.. So here's what we saw: A letter from God to man

Hey There, how, how 's it going? Long time no see. I know I haven't been around much lately, but it didn't seem like you wanted me to be. The last time I sent down a message you nailed it to the cross. So I figured I'd just leave you to it, let you be your own boss. But I've been keeping an eye on you, I have, and it's amazing how you've grown. With your technological advances and the problems you've overthrown, and all the beautiful art you've created with such
grace and such finesse. But I admit there are a few things I'm afraid have
impressed me less. So I'm writing to apologize for all the horrors committed in my name, although that was never what I intended, I feel I should take my share of the blame. All the good I tried to do was corrupted when organised religion got into full swing. What I thought were quite clear messages were taken to unusual extremes. My teachings taken out of context to meet the
agendas of others, interpretations taken to many different ways and
hidden meanings discovered. Religion became a tool for the weak to control the strong. With all these new morals and ethics, survival of the
fittest was gone. No longer could the biggest man simply take
whatever he needed
'cause damnation was the price if certain rules were not heeded. Some of the deeds committed in my name just made me wonder were I went wrong. Back at the start when I created this, the foundation seemed so strong. See all the elements were already here, long before I began, I just kind of put it all together. I didn't really think out a long -term plan. I made the sun an appropriate distance and laid the stars across the sky, so you could navigate the globe or simply watch the sun rise
I covered the earth with plants and fruits, Some for sustenance and some for beauty. I made the sun shine and the clouds rain, so their maintenance wasn't your duty. I tried to give each creature it's own attributes without making them enveloped. I gave you all you all your own space to grow and in your own way space to develop. I didn't know such development would cause rifts and jealousy, cause you to war against each other and leave marks on this planet indelibly. You see, I wasn't really the creator, I was just the curator of nature. I want to get something straight with homosexuals right now, I don't hate you. I was a simple being that happened to be the first to wield such powers. I just laid the ground, it was you that built the towers. It was you who invented bombs and the fear that comes with them, and it was you that invented money and the corrupt economic systems. You invented terms like just -war and terms like friendly fire.
And it was You that didn't know when to stop digging deeper, when to stop building higher. It was you that exhausted the resources I carefully laid out on this earth, and it was you that even saw these problems coming but accredited them little worth. It was you that used my teachings for your own personal gain. And it was you that committed such tragedies, even though they were in my name.
So I apologize for any mistakes I made, and when my words misconstrued.
But this apology is to mother nature, cause I created you.

God never makes mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by kissdabride: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2022
tuzle:
Every where war. Why can't humans live in peace and harmony. The world would have been a better place without humans. If the world comes to an end one day, it would be caused by humans.
Everything God create is beautiful only Muslims choose to be terrorist and evil

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by kissdabride: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2022
chronique:

Qatar, not UAE, is hosting the World Cup.
Lol,
Qatar is in UAE
Muslims irony of peace
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by kissdabride: 6:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Kingpin1000:
This Religion of peace people. Some of them will come to Nairaland and start ranting how the west want to finish them off, but na them want finish themselves.
If the Muslims is giving chance they want to finish everybody including themselves
Irony of peace

4 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by kissdabride: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2022
DOTian:
This shows you how sophisticated The Iranian military complex is.
People don't seem to understand the toughness of the Persians.
There are reasons why Obama and Biden chose to negotiate with Tehran rather than to drop bombs.

These drones are obviously Iranian made and the attack is a subtle message to the UAE and other Arab countries mauling the over the possibly of joining Israel to attack Iran.
Basically, it means ; if you allow them to attack us, your shiny cities like Dubai and Doha will be turned to rubbles..

Deterrent..
Obama and Biden are evils themselves devils incarnate,they only give the terrorist a.k.a Muslims soft landing but God of Christian is above all gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by kissdabride: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2022
drlateef:

A world without IPOB terrorists would have been peaceful.
the last time I checked iPod terrorist is limited to east in Nigeria but Muslims terrorist is allover the Muslims country. What an irony religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by DOTian: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2022
kissdabride:
Obama and Biden are evils themselves devils incarnate,they only give the terrorist a.k.a Muslims soft landing but God of Christian is above all gods
We're talking of national military power and you are talking about christian and Muslim power?
Gods don't fight! Men do!! Get that point?

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by robinso01(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2022
blackaxe78:

False! Be factual in your claims!

Imagine a world without Christians and Muslims, it would been a beautiful world on Earth. Where men would have been functioning at highest capacity, and not indoctrinated into believing someone will descend from the sky someday.

Humans will still find another reason to fight each others.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by neuf(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2022
blackaxe78:

Imagine a world without Christians and Muslims, it would been a beautiful world on Earth. Where men would have been functioning at highest capacity, and not indoctrinated into believing someone will descend from the sky someday.

the evidence is there for a supreme being. Just look at the universe design... There's no way that stuff just happened. It's too precise and clinically design to be just a mere coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by drlateef: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2022
kissdabride:
the last time I checked iPod terrorist is limited to east in Nigeria but Muslims terrorist is allover the Muslims country. What an irony religion of piss

You did wrong checks. IPOB hijacked the EndSARs protest in Lagos and burnt down buses and TVC. I heard Kanu commanding his foot soldiers to burn them down.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by sheymoni(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2022
chronique:

Qatar, not UAE, is hosting the World Cup.

UAE is hosting fifa club World Cup this year , maybe that’s what he meant.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by mrfix212: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Yemeni military Houthi militia. this militia are the one fighting the Yemeni army. just like the way Boko haram is fighting the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Tennessee85: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2022
People of Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Yemen are all Arab brothers yet they're bombing one another to smithereens. Makes no sense, really.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Tennessee85: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Benblaq:
Human intelligence comes with advantages and disadvantages.. So here's what we saw: A letter from God to man

Hey There, how, how 's it going? Long time no see. I know I haven't been around much lately, but it didn't seem like you wanted me to be. The last time I sent down a message you nailed it to the cross. So I figured I'd just leave you to it, let you be your own boss. But I've been keeping an eye on you, I have, and it's amazing how you've grown. With your technological advances and the problems you've overthrown, and all the beautiful art you've created with such
impressed me less. So I'm writing to apologize for all the horrors committed in my name, although that was never what I intended, I feel I should take my share of the blame. All the good I tried to do was corrupted when organised religion got into full swing. What I thought were quite clear messages were taken to unusual extremes. My teachings taken out of context to meet the
hidden meanings discovered. Religion became a tool for the weak to control the strong. With all these new morals and ethics, survival of the
whatever he needed
'cause damnation was the price if certain rules were not heeded. Some of the deeds committed in my name just made me wonder were I went wrong. Back at the start when I created this, the foundation seemed so strong. See all the elements were already here, long before I began, I just kind of put it all together. I didn't really think out a long -term plan. I made the sun an appropriate distance and laid the stars across the sky, so you could navigate the globe or simply watch the sun rise
I covered the earth with plants and fruits, Some for sustenance and some for beauty. I made the sun shine and the clouds rain, so their maintenance wasn't your duty. I tried to give each creature it's own attributes without making them enveloped. I gave you all you all your own space to grow and in your own way space to develop. I didn't know such development would cause rifts and jealousy, cause you to war against each other and leave marks on this planet indelibly. You see, I wasn't really the creator, I was just the curator of nature. I want to get something straight with homosexuals right now, I don't hate you. I was a simple being that happened to be the first to wield such powers. I just laid the ground, it was you that built the towers. It was you who invented bombs and the fear that comes with them, and it was you that invented money and the corrupt economic systems. You invented terms like just -war and terms like friendly fire.
And it was You that didn't know when to stop digging deeper, when to stop building higher. It was you that exhausted the resources I carefully laid out on this earth, and it was you that even saw these problems coming but accredited them little worth. It was you that used my teachings for your own personal gain. And it was you that committed such tragedies, even though they were in my name.
What a load of senseless gibberish! Low IQ buffoon!
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Tennessee85: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2022
paiz:
A world without "The religion of piss" would have been a better world for all humanity.
I don't even like Islam, but to blame religion/Islam for the geopolitical strife going on between these Arab brothers makes you a monumental pea-brained buffoon!
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by HornyTave: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2022
blackaxe78:

Atheist are extremist, they attack verbally without offence. their religion is worst than Islamic extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by gulfer: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2022
I shudder when I imagine these illiterates in the BH and bandits' camps getting their hands on sophisticated weapons such as these drones able to target locations far away from their bases. The government needs to do more and ensure these guys are reduced/blown to smithers fast cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by HornyTave: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2022
DOTian:
There are reasons why Obama and Biden chose to negotiate with Tehran rather than to drop bombs.

These drones are obviously Iranian made and the attack is a subtle message to the UAE and other Arab countries mauling over the possibly of joining Israel to attack Iran.
Basically, it means ; if you allow them to attack us, your shiny cities like Dubai and Doha will be turned to rubbles..

Deterrence...

Nah, instead, the Arabs are dull and lazy who cant operate their waepons at high efficiency.
The Israelis also use America's weapons but haven't heard Hezbollah and Hamas used drone to incure Israel.
if Israel were lazy like the Saudis, Iranian drones woulr be all over Israel's sky

2 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Bigchristo: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=cl0r0x post=109463513][/quote] Please oh don’t extend your war to this place.
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Bizman305(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=kissdabride post=109464936]Lol,
Qatar is in UAE
Muslims irony of peace

Qatar is a country on its own and it's Capital is Doha!
Also, Qatar are the current world cup host this 2022.

UAE is a country on its own and it's Capital is Abu Dhabi (where the Yemeni bombed)
Dubai is also in UAE.

2 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2022
This because of selfish man's interest the whole goes to war. Killing themselves

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by akigbemaru: 8:32am On Jan 18, 2022
Benblaq:

whatever he needed
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Palazee(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2022
I am supporting the yemeni army with 2 drones

Let them continue killing themselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by PaedophileProph: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Since Inception of Islam by the most obvious false prophet in history, one would think that the Religion of "peace" would instill positive peace and progress ,just as charity begins at home .
But no , the reverse is what we see - no peace among all the Mohammedic nations of Kaaba headslamming stone kissers.

Stay away from Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Sensiblerealist: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Doha is a silent and passive partner of Tehran. Or why did you think the GCC booted out Qatar of its cooperation for years before readmitting her last year!
It was because of the close ties Doha enjoys with Tehran and her underground support for terrorist groups across the Middle East.

DOTian:

These drones are obviously Iranian made and the attack is a subtle message to the UAE and other Arab countries mauling over the possibly of joining Israel to attack Iran.

Deterrence...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons / Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) / Israeli Tanks And Troops Enter Rafah As Ceasefire Talks Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.