Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 (28618 Views)

UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi / 15-Year-Old Student Opened Fire In U.S. School, Killing 3 And Injuring 8 (Pics) / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2022
UAE should stay out of war with mad territories.

Alot of wealthy people prefer to retire there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by DOTian: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Doha is a silent and passive partner of Tehran. Or why did you think the GCC booted out Qatar of its cooperation for years before readmitting her last year!
It was because of the close ties Doha enjoys with Tehran and her underground support for terrorist groups across the Middle East.

First paragraph is totally right.
Second paragraph is full of it..
Define the term "terrorists" here. The Saudi coalition that's bombing Yemen back to the stone age are angels? It's the Iranians that are supporting the terrorists, right? Nigerians love to throw templates around.

Do you know that almost every major Islamic terrorist organization today has her roots in the ultra conservative wahabbi indoctrinations across the Muslim world, actively sponsored and bankrolled by the trouble makers at Riyadh?
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Comedian2019: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2022
tuzle:
Every where war. Why can't humans live in peace and harmony. The world would have been a better place without humans. If the world comes to an end one day, it would be caused by humans.
"Religion of peace" don't live in peace, even with one another.
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Yankee101: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Iran
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by grandstar(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2022
MrPeterson:
And to think they will be hosting the World Cup later this year , this is a big worry.

Thats Qatar and not the UAE.

UAE and other Gulf countries had sanction against Qatar for some time. I think it was lifted last year.

The UAE should leave Yemen. It has zero business being there. It's just compelled to do so by Saudi Arabia, urged along by its crown prince.

It's basically a war between Shiitism and Sunni,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by grandstar(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2022
blackaxe78:

False! Be factual in your claims!

Imagine a world without Christians and Muslims, it would been a beautiful world on Earth. Where men would have been functioning at highest capacity, and not indoctrinated into believing someone will descend from the sky someday.

Will a world of atheist be better?

Imagine a world of atheist, filled with the likes of Stalin and Mao.

God exist. False religion is the problem and not God.

The intelligent design which shines so brightly before us speaks of a designer.
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by greggng: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2022
DOTian:
This shows you how sophisticated The Iranian military complex is.
People don't seem to understand the toughness of the Persians.
There are reasons why Obama and Biden chose to negotiate with Tehran rather than to drop bombs.

These drones are obviously Iranian made and the attack is a subtle message to the UAE and other Arab countries mauling over the possiblity of joining Israel to attack Iran.
Basically, it means ; if you allow them to attack us, your shiny cities like Dubai and Doha will be turned to rubbles..

Deterrence...

I don't know why all this chest beating. When their general was killed , it was done with precision . When they retaliated they can't even properly guide their Missle..they ended up misfiring..hitting a plane that caused no harm. They couldn't even cause harm to USA soldiers location. Assuming USA went for such retaliation .what do you think will happen?
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by malakaimoscondo: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
paiz:
A world without "The religion of piss" would have been a better world for all humanity.
akuya
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by milliondollas(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
THIS IS SATANIC RELIGION, THIS PEOPLE ARE PURE ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
greggng:

I don't know why all this chest beating. When their general was killed , it was done with precision . When they retaliated they can't even properly guide their Missle..they ended up misfiring..hitting a plane that caused no harm. They couldn't even cause harm to USA soldiers location. Assuming USA went for such retaliation .what do you think will happen?
you have not been following news ,late last year US issued purple heart (which is the medal given to soldiers wounded in action) to dozens of US soldiers who got injured from that particular Iranian attack on the US base (i.e the fortified greeenzone) in Iraq.

In respect of shooting the civilian aircraft ,you can search google even the US patriot system has shoot down their own friendly fighter jets on few occasions.

You see this thing called war is not good for any nation irrespective of the kind of weapon or technology you have.So UAE should just leave Yemen,the war is not theirs ,they don't have any business supporting Saudi.Many people go to UAE to relax .As soon as the country begin to experience terrorist attack of this nature,people will stop visiting them and they will loose at the end.
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by DOTian: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
greggng:

I never told you that Iran is as powerful as America. I only told you that they have made significant achievements in the area of solid military technology in recent years. You think it's even easy to bomb an American station with all the sophisticated air defense systems? But you don't think there's a reason why America didn't retaliate after the Iranians bombed their military base in Iraq.
If you doubt it, tell Buhari to bomb the American drone base in Niger republic as see how it goes..
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Sensiblerealist: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thank for you pointer. The thing is, what I have limited knowledge of, I will not normally engage in the discourse.
I have my reservations about Sunni/Wahabbism too but I've not really gone so deep in the research.
What I do know is that, Tehran constitutes grave danger to others as they feel cornered and threatened; while it's also an established fact that they give active and tacit support to supposed dissidents anywhere in the world, especially those that follow their doctrines

DOTian:

First paragraph is totally right.
Second paragraph is full of it..
Define the term "terrorists" here. The Saudi coalition that's bombing Yemen back to the stone age are angels? It's the Iranians that are supporting the terrorists, right? Nigerians love to throw templates around.

Do you know that almost every major Islamic terrorist organization today has her roots in the ultra conservative wahabbi indoctrinations across the Muslim world, actively sponsored and bankrolled by the trouble makers at Riyadh?
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by DOTian: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Thank for you pointer. The thing is, what I have limited knowledge of, I will not normally engage in the discourse.
I have my reservations about Sunni/Wahabbism too but I've not really gone so deep in the research.
What I do know is that, Tehran constitutes grave danger to others as they feel cornered and threatened; while it's also an established fact that they give active and tacit support to supposed dissidents anywhere in the world, especially those that follow their doctrines

Tehran does not support Boko Haram, ISWAP,Alshabab, Alqaeda or ISIS.
These are the main terrorist organizations in the world including the Fulani Herdsmen. Fulanis are mainly sunnis. Iran is almost totally Shia. They may have some ultra conservative teachings, but they're surely not the people sponsoring terrorists around the globe. You may say they are supporting Hamas and Hizbollah. But these groups are mainly just fighting Israel and not going around the world dropping bombs like the ones I mentioned earlier. Iran is just a strong ideological opposition to both the Israelis and the Saudi Arabians. They don't necessarily incubate terrorism on a global scale..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by MilkANDpepper: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2022
May be he is on fast on the mountain
josh123:
Where is mister righteousness, I have not seen his comment for sometime. I hope everything is okay with him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons / Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) / Israeli Tanks And Troops Enter Rafah As Ceasefire Talks Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.