Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating (2802 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Sopies: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2022
I've been a very big fool and deserve everything I am getting right now. I have a very humble and faithful girlfriend whom I met as a virgin, but my quest for adventure and monkey style of sex still drove me into the arms of my ex. This is someone I broke up with due to her inability to stick to one man. To make matters worst I dived in raw when we met a couple of weeks back and last weekend. Last last I ended up not even enjoying the useless sex due to overstretched Puvvssy.

I've been having signs of infection since then but I just got the first evidence this morning. I wanted to pee and noticed puss coming out of my dicckk, somehow I wasn't alarmed since I was expecting it. My problem is that I had sex with my innocent girlfriend yesterday and have possibly gotten her infected. How do I tell her that I've given her an STD so she can commence treatment and please what kind of infection is this? is it gonorrhea? I don't feel any pain while urinating just the pus. I've not contracted an STD before now.

While you can bash and insult me please recommend drugs for me to take now that it is at an early stage, and how do I get my girlfriend to commence treatment without letting her know that I cheated?

Please help me out !!!
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Lainzo9710(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Gonorrhea don shele...

Pele Machoman RandySavage

1 Like

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Col0gne(f): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2022
undecided
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Sopies:
I've been a very big fool and deserve everything I am getting right now. I have a very humble nd faithful girlfriend whom I met as a virgin, but my quest for adventure nd monkey style of sex still drove me into the arms of my ex. This is someone I broke up with due to her inability to stick to one man. To make matters worst I dived in raw when we met a couple of weeks back and last weekend. Last last I ended up not even enjoying the useless sex due to overstretched Puvvssy.

I've been having signs of infection since then but I just got the first evidence this morning. I wanted to pee and noticed puss coming out of my dicckk, somehow I wasn't alarmed since I was expecting it. My problem is that I had sex wit my innocent girlfriend yesterday nd have possibly gotten her infected. How do I tell her that I've given her an STD so she can commence treatment nd please what kind of infection is this?

is it SIMPniar?

grin grin grin

welcum to d gonorrhea world grin
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by pagimo: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2022
You are infected already bro. Call your girlfriend and tell her to treat herself of infection. You can even tell her that u were pressed and needed to use the toilet,maybe at the fast food and since then you have been having issues with your body. Since she is naive, definitely she will agree to treat herself

5 Likes

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Duchessree(f): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Na wa for some people o ,
The only advice i can give you is that you go to the hospital and get tested , so that the doctor can prescribe the right medications for you, and also tell your Girlfriend the truth so she can treat the infection too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Truvelisback(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Op, i no pity u, na that innocent girl u said u infected i pity. Go and get her drugs to take to eliminate the infection u gave her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Sopies: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Leriik:

grin grin grin

welcum to d gonorrhea world grin
Bro abeg recommend effective drugs to take, I want to commence treatment immediately
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Sopies:

Bro abeg recommend effective drugs to take, I want to commence treatment immediately

am not a doctor bro. grin

Would have love to recommend. Buh no experience on that.

i advice u shud visit a doctor or any herbalist. . They can help u. .

dnt worry, the infection wil leave u. .

And pls make sure u treat d innocent gal. . Pls that gal life is more important than urs grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by chatinent: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2022
I pray your gf leaves you so you'll understand what it feels to be a part-time overthinker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Sopies: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2022
pagimo:
You are infected already bro. Call your girlfriend and tell her to treat herself of infection. You can even tell her that u were pressed and needed to use the toilet,maybe at the fast food and since then you have been having issues with your body. Since she is naive, definitely she will agree to treat herself
She ain't naive bro, she would definitely see through the lie

1 Like

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Jeon(f): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Sopies:
I've been a very big fool and deserve everything I am getting right now. I have a very humble and faithful girlfriend whom I met as a virgin, but my quest for adventure and monkey style of sex still drove me into the arms of my ex. This is someone I broke up with due to her inability to stick to one man. To make matters worst I dived in raw when we met a couple of weeks back and last weekend. Last last I ended up not even enjoying the useless sex due to overstretched Puvvssy.

I've been having signs of infection since then but I just got the first evidence this morning. I wanted to pee and noticed puss coming out of my dicckk, somehow I wasn't alarmed since I was expecting it. My problem is that I had sex with my innocent girlfriend yesterday and have possibly gotten her infected. How do I tell her that I've given her an STD so she can commence treatment and please what kind of infection is this? is it gonorrhea? I don't feel any pain while urinating just the pus. I've not contracted an STD before now.

While you can bash and insult me please recommend drugs for me to take now that it is at an early stage, and how do I get my girlfriend to commence treatment without letting her know that I cheated?

Please help me out !!!

CLAP FOR YOURSELF OP YOU ARE A REAL MAN..

I stop reading the chapter when I came across @bolded... [you are no different from ur x ]

2 Likes

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by dkickz: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Use Cefixime and Cyprotab as soon as possible.
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by omolasho: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2022
you need injection as drugs only dnt wrk. so dnt waste ur time,money and risk ur organs. go to health centre or experienddced chemist. as for her, take her xhere you treated and cure. you can blaim it on toilet infection. beside, you can never bet ur heart on a lady.
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by BobbieZion(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2022
You where looking for monkey style?
U got gono style.
You had sex with your Ex last week raw and you had sex with your girlfriend raw....

See what your rawness has caused you.
All them girls these days are loose pipes.

Dey use your head, bro!!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by princeemmma(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2022
This is my advice for you my guy,

First you go for test and confirm the nature of your infection, and get prescribe drugs, then after the drugs are prescribed, make enquire if the drugs can be used by your girlfriend........... if it can be used by your gf then it is simple, buy her the drinks she love most, then put those drugs inside or invite her to your home, put the drugs in a water, make it dissolve and after meal, you can offer her the water.

On the order hand, if you can't do that, then you walk to her and tell her what you have done to her, then you should forget about dating her again

Advice: Learn to stick only to one girl, don't always think of s*x all the time, don't go around looking for girls that will give you all kind of s*x style, look for the one you can rely on...........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Supreme145(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Lol, God don catch you. I'm sure its that girl you were forming boss on top her head from your previous thread that knack you gono...good for you.

Please treat that innocent girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by JOACHINpedro: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Virgin everyone dey find, you get am dash am STI angry

3 Likes

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Jeremani: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2022
I still can't believe that guys sex raw with Nigeria girls.

Even if I met u a virgin, I will still use condom.

Incase u will say the condom will burst, don't go to fast comrade do it slowly.

Everything will pass away, Even this will pass too.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Hayee(f): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
How many times will I continue to say Nigerian men don't like good women cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear Op,
Since you can be able to take the risk of having sex raw, then you should be able to deal with whatever consequence cheesy
Meaning you should be able to have money to treat the illness
And loose your girlfriend at the same time grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Danjikanbauchi: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tell her to go for toilet infection test then both of you can commence treatment, may God forgive your sinful soul.

1 Like

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by joviegghead: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tell her you would love both of you to go for check up. She'll be happy. It's a sign of marriage loading.

The problem will be discovered and both of you will be treated. Tell you weren't aware of any problems in you. That you love her and wanna spend the rest of you life with her.

Case closed.
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Nonexisting: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
The infection could also have been contracted from your girlfriend. That you met her a virgin doesn't mean she is not currently fuccking other dicks. All those girls people regard as faithful girlfriends are oftentimes the Fuccker-Generals of this millennium. Carry yourself to a hospital and stop behaving like person die. As for your girlfriend, use style tell her the importance of going for routine medical check up. Advise her to go for one and give her the money. Na she go use her ear find out. If she tells you the outcome of the medical checkup, then she is faithful. Blame the infection on the poor hygiene of your toilet but if she hides the outcome of the checkup, know that your girlfriend is a community girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by fafambo: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sopies:

Please help me out !!!
ogbeni that one na small thing, go to any pharmacy ask them to give u ADAY its very powerful, it will flush out any nyama nyama inside there, THANK ME LATER
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Johnsown1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Go to hospital first in other to determine the name of the STD, explain to your innocent gf then you both can start treatment immediately.
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by rabiudon: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sopies:
Please help me out !!!
AZYTHROMYCIN AND DOXYCYCLINE

1 Like

Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by jonahmatt(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sopies:

Please help me out !!!
get azithromycin 500mg, take one in the morning and one in the night till the infection leaves
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Sopies: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
rabiudon:
AZYTHROMYCIN AND DOXYCYCLINE
Thanks bro what's the dose?
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Sopies: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Johnsown1:
Go to hospital first in other to determine the name of the STD, explain to your innocent gf then you both can start treatment immediately.
Just came back from lab, they said result will be ready by Thursday. As for my babe, I told her it's a toilet infection. she's not buying it cos I stay alone and my toilet is always clean
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Sopies: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
fafambo:
ogbeni that one na small thing, go to any pharmacy ask them to give u ADAY its very powerful, it will flush out any nyama nyama inside there, THANK ME LATER

Is it a herbal drug? the name sounds herbal
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by Boogyman557: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool

MAMA CHINELO I need ur WEED now ooo

Which kind useless MANCHI u b naa

Anyways Make I NEVER BLAST ur left leg yet

find way treat ur SELF..

Na Men we be and we know how d matterz de go

No be every SHOP Dem de price ITEM..

amabobi Las Las u go de alright

WTF MAN
Re: I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating by fafambo: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sopies:

Is it a herbal drug? the name sounds herbal
its not a herbal drug, its an orthodox drug, very strong, try it and thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit / 9 Tips To Make Her Love YOU.. / I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.