Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... (2808 Views)

"I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Iyandasdiary(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dear readers.

Growing up .I’d always been the ‘shy guy’, the last to voice my opinion on issues, or at times never even voice them.
The only time I summoned courage to pour out my heart was when I met my wife and knew I had to say something, if not I was going to loose her, though I didn’t entirely say it all, she knew what I meant and saved me the ‘stress’.
All the while we dated we were always out at clubs, eateries, movies, we never really ate in, and it never bothered me at that point if my lady could work her fingers in the kitchen or not, because I was just blinded by love.
It was barely two weeks into our marriage that I noticed that my wife isn’t the best of chefs, to say the truth, a bad cook.
I’ve been stylishly lying about having a bad appetite and so I never eat much, I just make sure I eat out before I get home.
But as we clock a year in marriage, it looks like I can’t hold it anymore. That’s where I have troubles; I don’t know how to tell her she is just not a good cook.
How do I let her know this?

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Toktee(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bro you funny o,so telling ur wife her shortcomingh has become problem to you,call ur wife,sit her down ask her some questions concerning kitchen,u know what i mean.
Your wife might be thinking that she iz gving u d best,if u love her talk to her nd blive me she adjust cos she will do anything to make u happy,eating outside iz not d solution pls
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by negbenebor(f): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
You are funny o through out courtship you dint eat her food.anyway just tell her, you are her husband,you should not hide that kind of important thing from her also teach her if you can or buy her a cook book.some girls funny o,your mother will be in the kitchen you will be doing another thing instead of you to watch and learn....i blame the mother self cos she is suppose to call her any time she is in the kitchen.wish you luck in handling it.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Adebeeyee(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
Guy, summon up courage to tell her and try register her in one of these catering schools i beg
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by 190: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
all these yeye links sef angry

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by mysticgal(f): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2013
negbenebor,you sef how you trace am go her mama,i blame the wife,she couldnt go 2 a catering sch before she got married,she felt d man bellefull wit ha love*d way 2 a mans heart is his stomach*
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Scarpon(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2013
bro it's your wife talk some cooking sense into her
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 28, 2013
Enrol her for cooking lessons grin it solves the probem too grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by HARDDON: 3:59am On Apr 28, 2013
Oh dear!

Was dere really any courtship?

To be too reserved isn't a guud tin gee ....

I'm sure in her mind she is trying her best out to make you have a guud meal . iмagiпԑ spending 3hours in d kitchen just ƒoя you to have a few roll. Τaικ to her gee. Before you explode in her face oηε day wen she starts accusing you of seeing and eating in anoda women's place
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2013
Guy marry a second n a third wife hu can cook u sumtin, at least u save ur lovin wife d stress of lettin her knw she iz a bad cOok. Yeye man. grin grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Exponental(m): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2013
Call a spade a spade. She obviously knows she cant cook. Employ a maid to d cooking while she does some catering practicals or u endure without a maid.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Popowaa: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2013
Hmmm,bad appetite for almost a year?The wife should have gotten the msg by nw.If i cook and my husband dont eat much i'll get worried and ask him y.

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by OCTAVO: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2013
Hmmmmmmm.... Garri is the only solution. Start learning how to drink a lot of garri, it doesn't need any cooking.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by CharlesShaw(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2013
There's no Biggie in tellin ur Woman u ain't feeling her Food.
But u hav to do it in a Subtle way.
Her Feelings wil surely be hurt at that moment but that wil be a Panacea to Preparing u a Delicious meal next Time.
Talk to ur woman...
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by baynix(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2013
Garri Is The Best Option!!

Just Tell Her To Learn How To Make Garri.. Aswear Ur Relationship Go Last Pass Kim K's Marriage!!
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Caracta(f): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2013
Teach her. Tell her you want to prepare a delicious meal for her but you would want her to join you so she can watch how you like it to be prepared. Let it be fun. Be creative and romantic. Google up special recipes and cook together. If the food didn't turn out well, don't nag. Correct her and tell her how to make it better.

But sha, you no try. How can you marry a girl you don't even know her cooking skills? The signs were there but you chose to ignore. Your own love was blind in both eyes o. Eating out all the time is not healthy.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by MrsChima(f): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2013
Dear reader

Your wife have expressed some concerns about her marriage as well. She is 6 weeks pregnant and the baby is not yours. She is also afraid to tell you that you can't Bleep worth shit. Either way....your marriage is crashing.

Go ahead and tell her she can't cook...her new man doesn't have any complaints.

Sincerely,
Author
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
190: all these yeye links sef angry
no mind dem, mumu bloggers, what a fake story
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Beync(f): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
this one is fear no be shy. but how u go dey fear ur wife na? na wah o
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by alienware(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
yeye man ! u dey even shine congo at all ? ur own wife you no fit talk to her ?
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by WorldwarIII: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2013
Op, you either send her to go learn it or you live with it!
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... by Dovahkiin(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
u dun goofed op , tell her mum to re teach her

Blind Date / Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? / How Do I Leave Her