Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria (7504 Views)

Senate Presidency: Umahi, Ndume, Barau Step Down For Akpabio / 2023 Presidency: Umahi’s Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna, Borno, Gombe (Video Pix) / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Mrkumareze(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2022
anonimi:

What legacies did he build in education, healthcare, water etc?
Number of workers employed to improve relevant ratios in the above sectors? Is it in tandem with the allocations, IGCR and loans?
If they are not, then are you an empty drum making the loudest noise just like him

Meanwhile Ebonyi has the lowest 112 cut off point for Unity schools admission out of the south east states with others above 130, which means that Umahi is a failure in basic education for all children in the state.

I give attention to Well trained and polite nairalanders, not aggressive ones like you. Please take your insult to your mates... Learn to present your points with manners

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:

Tinubu is more progressive and better than all your criminal, hypocritical, myopic dumb, South east leaders put together. Tinubu laid out the blue print for Lagos, where all your Igbo elites like to hide. So shut up, if you don't have valid points. Mention one progressive South Eastern state undecided

All your South Eastern leaders do is plunder your states and support terrorist Kanu(playing to the gallery) to deceive you block heads.

Nigerians do not vote for people sympathizing with terrorists...

Blue print for agbero development you mean... Call me when the drug addict explain how he got Bullion Van to deliver lagos loot to his home.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Omonigho1976: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2022
MansoryMX:
Is this the best Igbos can offer? Una never ready to be president of this country
My brother you just spoke my mind oo! Okorocha too go soon join race, after them go dey wonder why presidency dey elude them
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2022
isokomarine:
Charity begins at home, developed your poor state first before thinking of nigeria

His state today is far better than warri
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by mediainc: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

Blue print for agbero development you mean... Call me when the drug addict explain how he got Bullion Van to deliver lagos loot to his home.
You didn't mention any South Eastern state undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by endy69: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2022
MansoryMX:
Is this the best Igbos can offer? Una never ready to be president of this country
You way ready go be President. We dy watch the outcome. No come cry later
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:

Why are all your elites running to Abuja and Lagos to hide, running away from South Eastern cannibals undecided

Oga every politician in Nigeria runs to Abuja from time to time.. Stale yarn
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:

Hiding from a cannibal undecided

You people are inconsequential as of now. I support Tinubu of course because he is progressive. Mumu hide from what undecided
You are a fool for saying that.

Oga we are all inconsequential... The whole south is. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by mediainc: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

Oga every politician in Nigeria runs to Abuja from time to time.. Stale yarn
They are running away cos your region is a war zone, backward and devoid of development. So respect Tinubu cos he helped made Lagos to what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Omonigho1976: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2022
easzypeaszy:
who are d ppl listening to dis one sef...so he decamped to APC to gt d seat..plus he lied den n now wht he said is nt d reason is now d reason n u stil want to be president...urgly man
The very foolish dwarf look for party wey e go get ticket sotey e no see na APC! I really have not seen this level of stupidity in my life b4

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:

Stop these market women gist... everyone knows South Eastern leaders are hypocritical, myopic, dumb empty barrels.

Been to almighty ogun, ekiti, osun oyo they are all waste lands that you guys claim lagos.. Old capital already favored by colonial masters and fg
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:

They are running away cos your region is a war zone, backward and devoid of development. So respect Tinubu cos he helped made Lagos to what it is.

He did nothing... Lagos is already set on that path even before independence. Stop hyping a thief
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by mediainc: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

He did nothing... Lagos is already set on that path even before independence. Stop hyping a thief
The mega city plan was initiated and started by Tinubu, stop talking nonsense because you hate the man. He is the APC boss in Lagos, and Lagos is thriving. he started off this mega city Lagos plan. He has ideas and intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:

You didn't mention any South Eastern state undecided

We don't breed touts as government officials
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Shetemi12:

Keep wailing

Na until dem kidnap everybody in ur fam before you get sense?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by mediainc: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

We don't breed touts as government officials
But you worship terrorist as god grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by dapolaw(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Yes oh, just like the wonders we can see in Abia state.

Awkabigboy:
Support south east for president to preserve Nigeria, Yorubas have failed to develop Nigeria m Hausa fulanis and kanuris have failed, ijaws have failed, only a president of south east extraction can do wonders

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by anonimi: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Leviticuscreed:
You should also tells us what's the cut off point in katsina, kano, Niger etc

Which of the three states you mentioned is governed by Umahi, the failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Who want to vote this one self.. he this one mad ni... You decamp to apc thinking they are fools to push apc presidential ticket to you.. Bleep you...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by allicare: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Bola Tunubu we know, Who is this fresher?
From which state?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by anonimi: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2022
dapolaw:
Yes oh, just like the wonders we can see in Abia state..

cheesy grin

Just like the dirty, ghetto wonders of Tinuibu's 23 years in Lagos

Ozinlex:
According to a report by the Economics Intelligence Unit, Lagos is ranked just behind Damascus in Syria as the least livable city in the World.
Auckland in New Zealand takes over as the most livable city in the World among 140 cities studied in the World

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/where-does-lagos-rank-on-list-of-most-livable-cities-in-the-world/04mvxf2.amp

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by FlashDboy: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
2023 Presidency : Gov. Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria | #IgbereTV

~Says “If God Calls You, He will Equip You”

https://igberetvnews.com/1412496/2023-presidency-gov-umahi-pledges-transform-nigeria/

If starboy Prof. Osibanjo does not contest then engr. Umahi is the right man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Madmohamed1: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:
Transform your South East first, how can South Easterners come out to say they want to rule Nigeria, when their house is not in order undecided

There is chaos in South East, restore order to your zones first. Nigerians do not vote for terrorist sympathizers, and those that.want Nigeria destroyed. Be wise.
did buhari restore oder before he became a president bush man
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by mediainc: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Madmohamed1:
did buhari restore oder before he became a president bush man
Cannibal, go and eat your mother undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Baby tyrant!

It will be a big mistake to vote for umahi.

He thinks because he built flyovers and an international conference center in a backwater state then he is a performing governor??
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by dapolaw(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Wait let me ask you? Where are you replying me from? I won't be surprised if it's the same Lagos that that accommodates you and your kinsmen. Very ungrateful lot human being.

anonimi:

cheesy grin

Just like the dirty, ghetto wonders of Tinuibu's 23 years in Lagos

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
anonimi:

Which of the three states you mentioned is governed by Umahi, the failure

But no sw governor is better than him, not even pointus
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Vistra40: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:
Transform your South East first, how can South Easterners come out to say they want to rule Nigeria, when their house is not in order undecided

There is chaos in South East, restore order to your zones first. Nigerians do not vote for terrorist sympathizers, and those that.want Nigeria destroyed. Be wise.

You just have only one vote. Use it for your candidate and don’t be the spokesman of Nigerians. If you say umahi is a terrorist sympathizer then you are not sincere to yourself sir
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:

But you worship terrorist as god grin

A man who pushed for self determination isn't a terrorist.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by GentleGiant007: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2022
dapolaw:
Wait let me ask you? Where are you replying me from? I won't be surprised if it's the same Lagos that that accommodates you and your kinsmen. Very ungrateful lot human being.

Most probably he lives in Lagos. That's their stock in trade. They hide in a safe SW states and still throw tantrums at their benevolent hosts.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria by Leviticuscreed: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Z
mediainc:

The mega city plan was initiated and started by Tinubu, stop talking nonsense because you hate the man. He is the APC boss in Lagos, and Lagos is thriving. he started off this mega city Lagos plan. He has ideas and intelligence.

Lagos is a mega slum, wait till it rains you ll find out...i don't hate the man, I hate thieves and corrupt leaders cos they re the reason Nigeria is stagnated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People / Panic In Ogun State As Heavy Snow Begins To Fall (photo) / Declare State Of Emergency On Flood-ravaged States - Obi Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.