Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse (31253 Views)

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Blitzerz: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
you are a good person. If you check well your mum might be highly religious.
Relax.
This is not religious issue
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by nahzyla: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
I think men need to be held accountable for their kids if they leave them in the care of step moms, I have seen too many cases of step moms treating innocent children like slaves because they dint bear those kids. Just pure wickedness. Their fathers shouldn't just drop the children with their stepmother and start acting blind to their mistreatment. They ignore their wives bad behavior so much, it's honestly pathetic and disgusting.
The women that maltreat step kids for no reason are cursed creatures.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's only your type that has the propensity to change my stance of not getting married.They are only 148 of your kind in Nigeria (4 in every state including the FCT) This right here is pure and unconditional Agape love! I decree God's protection upon you and your 13 year old step sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by stanquad(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
The best Human Rights to report to is Dr Ahmed Isah of Brekete Family at Human Rights Radio, you will get 100% Justice there, the world trust him.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by nahzyla: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Op, don't be angry with your step sister for pretending, she was afraid of the consequences of telling the truth, she is just a child, only twelve.

If you want to help her next time, first of all give her assurance in private that you want to report her step mom and she needs to cooperate with you and let her know how much better her life would be if she works with you and tells the truth.

Honestly, the behavior of some mothers is so evil and disgusting. Tufia
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by CSTRR: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Your sister is a minor.

Ofcourse, she can't stand upon for herself. What will a 12 yr old do?
Accuse the only ''mother'' she has of abuse?

You need to stand up for her.

Women are wicked. VERY VERY FEW can treat other people's children well.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Mayeldah(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Weak men everywhere! Even if you made a mistake, stand by it and give the child the love she deserves.

I guessed your mom is the one feeding him and providing for the family.

Most Nigerian women are generally wicked, they shout domestic violence when you call them to order yet they maltreats minors under their care.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by mixratio(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
Good morning everyone, I want to report my mum for abusing my 12 years old step sister both physical, verbal and emotional and I don't like it because she didn't ask to be born from a married man. My dad caused it and she should abuse him not her.

I don't even know why she is treating the dog who cheated on her nicely while the innocent girl is suffering for his mistakes. My younger brothers 13 and 15 are also copying her and they have started to abuse her too.

Tears has become her foods and I am tired of my mum abusing the innocent girl. Yesterday, she strangled her just because she didn't wash my younger brother white jeans properly and I lost respect for her. I have insulted her for the first time in my life even though she hit me but I don't care I have to save my sister. She is my birth mother but I will not support her. I don't care if she rots in jail because she doesn't deserve the title mum.

If you know any human rights in Uyo please let me know.

One question please. How old are you?
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by CSTRR: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mayeldah:
Weak men everywhere! Even if you made a mistake, stand by it and give the child the love she deserves.

I guessed your mom is the one feeding him and providing for the family.

Most Nigerian women are generally wicked, they shout domestic violence when you call them to order yet they maltreats minors under their care.
Nigerian women are wicked people. The vast majority of them.
They are only kind to their own.

They deserve the kind of men in the society today.

Such heartless humans.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Drive come over to IBB after ibom e-library
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by iyimide(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
Good morning everyone, I want to report my mum for abusing my 12 years old step sister both physical, verbal and emotional and I don't like it because she didn't ask to be born from a married man. My dad caused it and she should abuse him not her.

I don't even know why she is treating the dog who cheated on her nicely while the innocent girl is suffering for his mistakes. My younger brothers 13 and 15 are also copying her and they have started to abuse her too.

Tears has become her foods and I am tired of my mum abusing the innocent girl. Yesterday, she strangled her just because she didn't wash my younger brother white jeans properly and I lost respect for her. I have insulted her for the first time in my life even though she hit me but I don't care I have to save my sister. She is my birth mother but I will not support her. I don't care if she rots in jail because she doesn't deserve the title mum.

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by eyinjuege: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Report her.
I hope someone here can sign post you appropriately.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by almarthins(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Akwa ibom people dem no dey tire for wickedness. You be good person oh! May God help you with your good cause. If I say report her, the world go begin call you wicked girl thereafter. Make u just stay low key
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Luckysbab: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ishilove:
The poor child was afraid. This is so sad

Really sad
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by 8stargeneral: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please report her to human right immediately..ur type is very hard to find...may God strengthen u and gives u more wisdom
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Ugaboy: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Can you chat me on my WhatsApp number below
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Cleanworld(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Never be the one to report her ... you won't understand this now but make video whenever she's on the act and post it here on nairaland with your house address and wait for the actions. Thanks for reporting it.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Cde1: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Really
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Greattha: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Bless your soul!!!

You're a rare gem. Usually, the female child/children take sides with Mums in situations like this but you're objective.

Though I find your disdain for your pops a little disturbing. Perhaps you're pissed he cheated on your mom...but pls with regards to your Pops and Mom, DON'T TAKE ALAGBIN FOR ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE "....cos you can never understand why your mom treats him better than you would ...she probably blames herself for the child( which is wrong by the way).

Just be wise in letting your mom and brothers know what they're doing is wrong ( so you're not branded "traitor"wink while you try to get the human rights activists.

Goodluck, you Diamond in the rough.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by irunoko(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

please contact this foundation ASAP.if that girl dies in your family.all of you will pay the pricey so it's better to contact Mirabel centre so they can rescue and rehabilitate the girl

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by peacemara54(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Try to find and try if possible to locate her mum's family. Do all you can.

Also try in every manner to try to ease the little girl off her heavy duties. Assist her in all ways so she won't feel the pain.

It's a matter of time. By the time she clock 18, she will re-write her own story. But try to assist her in all way. Counsel, encourage and always play with her to make her happy and ease the pain.

I tell you, you will reap what you are sowing now.

But if all fails, pray for her, assist her in all ways. Make her feel burden lighted

As for your parent, never be rude to them. Though their actions might be foolish but at the same time, they are still your parent. If you abuse them because of their actions, you will also reap it though you are fighting for a just cause.

There are lines you must not cross.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by iykejohnson(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
22o62021:
Which mod high come remember this topic

Well she has run away from home with the little girl

Na that one important pass now
How did you get to know that she has run away from home with the little girl ?...
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by achimendy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

He is aware of the situation and he has witnessed most of the abuses but he doesn't say anything

Your dad must be a pussy......
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eketem:

You can call 09090000648 thats the referral centre for abuse in Uyo.

Also Police Gender Unit in Uyo 08130649032.

They are all empowered to deal with abuse cases.

Please dont stay silent

Thanks bro
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by KennethEnyi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Do something quick before she kill that girl o
Nigerian women are fuc.king evil!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Ugochukwu79: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Am in uyo too, Akwa Ibom State.
08182750042 is my number, you can go to ferap office at Ikot akpanabia police headquarters or call me for assistance.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Calmdexter: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

You are a good person! May you also find helpers that will speak up for you
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

You're a nice person.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by buzorcharles(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sexyliciousbri:
Report her to the police . The child should be taken away. The father is a complete idiot.
The girl should be given back to her biological mother if she's still alive.
Horrible and terrifying

After reporting her mom, pls advice her on how she can live peacefully with her evil mom and idiot father.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by jumper524(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

it's very common in women but she strangling her is way too far and needs to be reported. 12yr old girl can't be washing the older people clothes. She should be pampered.
Man up bro, I've been in similar situation, take charge. Still respect your mum but you need to compromise at this point.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by BubeChi: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Reach out to Gwamnishu Harrison on Facebook with evidence
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by AfonjaPriest: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Please, make haste to make a complaint to the relevant agency. If you delayed and she dies, her death would haunt you for the rest of your life.
Lodge a complaint about human rights violation, National Human Rights Commission, call 08006472428 (Toll Free)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.