Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East (34946 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Federalofficia(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
But why cant they add friday now since that day looks like yoruba moslem day let them add friday jor so as to starved the hypocrite yoruba moslem out of south east
gidgiddy:
BBC Igbo has reported a 100% compliance of IPOB's directive in the 5 States of the South East that there should be a lockdown today January 18th, the day IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu goes to court

Enugu, Imo, Abia, Anambra and Ebonyi, which Governor Umahi said was not part of Biafra, all shut down completely

Pictures below.

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-60020577
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Sleekfingers: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
How yorubas forgot Sunday I

gboho leaves much to be desired.

I'm in Owerri now, even my village in Emekuku was on lockdown.

Respect for Ohamadike!

Yoruba mooslims want to die on top my posts grin

Your tears are delicious! Very sumptuous grin grin

Na nigeria government arrest igboho abi? Igboho can rot in Benin republic prison , I don't bleeding care. ...we warned him about that yoruba nation thrash, shey he hear? Even if we gonna have a yoruba nation. No be that thug, illiterate go speak for me.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by DMerciful(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
You think you're wise than the SE region?
udele1:

Because i am not a heartless good for nothing university dropout fraudster, who does not mind destroying an entire region to buy FENDI.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by franudi: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
kingjiss:
They are showing the world how foolish and stupid Igbos are

BBC laughing at you fools
You are the most foolish person. What is your problem? Has any Igbo man come to your house to beg you for food?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Coolgent(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice one cheesy
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by juman(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
These are people nigerians dislike them as they dislike nigerians.
Do nigerians care about their sit at home.
Definitely NO.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by adekolaelect(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
gaftsoil:

You r a fool.
Even yours is more than fool for celebrating unrest and hardship in your papa region.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by sule17(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=BeardedmeatR post=109490286]How yorubas forgot Sunday I

gboho leaves much to be desired.

I'm in Owerri now, even my village in Emekuku was on lockdown.

Respect for Ohamadike!

Yoruba mooslims want to die on top my posts grin

Your tears are delicious! Very sumptuous COMON MUSLEM U CANT WRITE.. CHINEKE ME
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by berrystunn(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
chiagozien:
What's your name?

Snap yourself and send so i can identify you when i come.

When you come ask of monkey...
That escape from zoo with your Lord

But because of Kenya pusssy , you know the rest story.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by chiagozien(m): 2:38am On Jan 20, 2022
berrystunn:

When you come ask of monkey... That escape from zoo with your Lord
But because of Kenya pusssy , you know the rest story.
Yoruba muslim coward go fvck yourself.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by oyatz(m): 2:59am On Jan 20, 2022
goodheart01:

Yeah I think you're right. America didn't get their independence by sitting at home, there was a war invoved too. That's to say it's high time igbos stepped up and smashed your bloody zoo up with a revolutionary war!

But Igbos are presently disadvantaged and don't have the capacity to do that.

How will they import weapons when they aren't in-charge of any outlets to the sea or any land (International) borders?

Are igbos in-control of any military formations in the country?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Karlosorji(m): 4:31am On Jan 20, 2022
udele1:
And that is something to boast about?

That your region is collapaing economically is something to be proud off?

That poor market women are loosing their perishable goods?

That people cant generate enough money to pay their workers, resulting in unemployment?

Do you know the amount of consumable goods that will expire because they were not consumed on time?

Do you think any embassy will ever come to a region controlled by criminals?

All the states can build international airports, but will any embassy want to come to the region?

UAE just opened one in lagos, soon they move to Abuja. Then the SE continues to move backwards, with primitive ideas.

Will foreign investors consider a region controlled by criminals?

You claim SOUTH SOUTH is part of Biafra, but they are watching you people display foolishness.

Young Igbo's are killed daily for a biafra that depends on SS to come. And you a celebrating the destruction of the South East economy.

Poor peoples goods scattered all over the place and you celebrate foolishness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C0gPir16-c

Why dont you move back to South East Biafra, and join the sit at home?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn92Y009JY

When other regions are preparing for presidency, you are saying no election in Biafra.

When others are thinking of how to increase revenue, you are sitting at home.

Inflation is high, cost of food, utilities etc are hitting the roof, and your solution is to ask your people to stay at home and be unproductive.

Watching the little goods they have expire.
Why are you crying? I don't understand the bitterness
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by SonOfEl(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
jmoore:

Joe Igbokwe is from Niger republic.

Only fools think all Igbo people support IPOB.

Threatening people is not solidarity. Iberibe ka o bu!!

Lol.... You have no argument abeg
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by SonOfEl(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2022
goodheart01:

Yeah I think you're right. America didn't get their independence by sitting at home, there was a war invoved too. That's to say it's high time igbos stepped up and smashed your bloody zoo up with a revolutionary war!

See this war monger. ... Civil engagements also births a new nation. Ask Serbia, ask Croatia, etc
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by berrystunn(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2022
chiagozien:
Yoruba muslim coward go fvck yourself.

Usu .....
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
udele1:

A drunk driver is in control of the vehicle, but the destination is destruction. Thats exactly where the SE is headed, with the foolishness.

A freedom fight that has only Igbo casualty, is that one freedom?

Igbo's have lost more to their own freedom fighters than the perceived enemy up north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g97UCpzFCcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWEmnzat1fA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTATY7lbIGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFTPKAuuoN4

All igbo property and lives destroyed. And yoy claim you are wise?
Believe you me if you quit the contract of blackmails, false news and executions of your own people because of the peanut enticements you're paid, any day you quit all those your evil and wicked job against your own people there's going to be immediate normalcy because we know that your pay masters are responsible for all those crimes just to spite IPOB and you're directly part of the deal. So stop coming here with crocodile cry. When you kill in the bush you rush out to the road to screem help help.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by SWATMan: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hisbah21:
if they like,lock it for decades,who will suffer?

Your comment is devoid of economic wisdom. Nigeria is the ultimate loser. It's like an ulcer infested leg, the whole body feels the pain! Most northerners who supply products to the east for years would laugh at this comment same way easterners who export things to the north. When two elephants fight, the grass suffers, but when two brothers fight, strangers would share their inheritance.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by 77up(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
It seems you too love these people grin , leave them for their stupidity now . By the time the effect of their gullibility hit them, even God will be laughing at their madness grin
udele1:
And that is something to boast about?

That your region is collapaing economically is something to be proud off?

That poor market women are loosing their perishable goods?

That people cant generate enough money to pay their workers, resulting in unemployment?

Do you know the amount of consumable goods that will expire because they were not consumed on time?

Do you think any embassy will ever come to a region controlled by criminals?

All the states can build international airports, but will any embassy want to come to the region?

UAE just opened one in lagos, soon they move to Abuja. Then the SE continues to move backwards, with primitive ideas.

Will foreign investors consider a region controlled by criminals?

You claim SOUTH SOUTH is part of Biafra, but they are watching you people display foolishness.

Young Igbo's are killed daily for a biafra that depends on SS to come. And you a celebrating the destruction of the South East economy.

Poor peoples goods scattered all over the place and you celebrate foolishness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C0gPir16-c

Why dont you move back to South East Biafra, and join the sit at home?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn92Y009JY

When other regions are preparing for presidency, you are saying no election in Biafra.

When others are thinking of how to increase revenue, you are sitting at home.

Inflation is high, cost of food, utilities etc are hitting the roof, and your solution is to ask your people to stay at home and be unproductive.

Watching the little goods they have expire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal / Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash / Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.