Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East (34931 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by SonOfEl(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kiaso:

I am Ibo (Delta State)

But wat u have just types is nothing but the truth

Igbo wannabe....face your bini biko
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by adekolaelect(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wazobia2216:
An average Igbo man is ready to sacrifice his life rather than support injustice!

Even human with a soul knows that Buhari cannot be hard on Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, support open grazing of those killing, raping and destroying propertiesI and not be their sponsor!

A grave injustice is going on! And the Igbos are choosing not to support but stand against it !

Killing all the Igbos and blaming their death on the Igbos will not change the truth!

At the appointed time, Buhari will answer for all his terrorism!
shut up slowpoke !!! I hope you are among the Indomine generation who are still feeding under their parents' purses . When will your sense get back to you? It will be a time your poeple will start dieing of Hunger then you will know Buhari is not you problem but yourselves.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by berrystunn(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
chiagozien:
I can feel your pains through your comments.

Kanu is greater than your family and generations to come.even greater than your tribegrin grin

I'm about to fuxxk a new pussssy... After 2 cold bottle of beer.... As easy as grin grin I will be right back when I'm done.

The your Lord that is greater fly all the way to Kenya to do same thing.... The results is now somewhere in the cage... Looking for who to beg for him.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by chiagozien(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
berrystunn:

I'm about to fuxxk a new pussssy... After 2 cold bottle of beer.... As easy as grin grin I will be right back when I'm done.

The your Lord that is greater fly all the way to Kenya to do same thing.... The results is now somewhere in the cage... Looking for who to beg for him.

Typical Afonja see pusssy as achievement.

It's not hard to catch you Afonjas even when you pretend.

Mr Anambra mangringrin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by orazx: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bettykeys:

You need to go back to school and the meaning of sophisticated

We don't follow an illiterate agitator blindly.

An agitator without the blessings of Obas and scholars is just wasting his time.

There is general consensus among yeebows that Yorubas will start killing military officers and born down our houses before we can rescue Igboho l but that's not the case.

The pen is mightier than the sword

Wait and sew

Coward..
Even the Mighty American and UK went to War with the Japanese..
I am waiting for you to use that your no ink pen and bring out Igboho, he is forgotten in the Republic or Benin. You all would hail him if he had succeeded..
And who told you the Obas and scholars didn't support him?
They did Bro but secretly you know why?
Because they are cowards..
Herdmen are still killing and raping your women..
Fight and bring Igboho Back.
Your Pens can't do nothing not under Buhari
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by berrystunn(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
chiagozien:
Typical Afonja see pusssy as achievement.

It's not hard to catch you Afonjas even when you pretend.

Mr Anambra mangringrin

Your Lord can't get it for a long period of time.
I don't understand how comfortable he feels flying 6hr to Kenya just for a pusssy, what a big achievement...

I think you are programed to insult the Yoruba's
I'm not a Yoruba man , I'm an Igbo man and my location at the moment is Anambra state with the on going set at home .
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by after4: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
It is you who should go back to school as you did not learn that history never gave an account of obas, elite and affluent of the society supporting a revolution against the system that made them wealthy.
How is amotekun doing?

Bettykeys:

You need to go back to school and the meaning of sophisticated

We don't follow an illiterate agitator blindly.

An agitator without the blessings of Obas and scholars is just wasting his time.

There is general consensus among yeebows that Yorubas will start killing military officers and born down our houses before we can rescue Igboho l but that's not the case.

The pen is mightier than the sword

Wait and sew
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by gaftsoil(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
BBC Igbo has reported a 100% compliance of IPOB's directive in the 5 States of the South East that there should be a lockdown today January 18th, the day IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu goes to court

Enugu, Imo, Abia, Anambra and Ebonyi, which Governor Umahi said was not part of Biafra, all shut down completely

Pictures below.

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-60020577
Ohamadike is strong. Even buhari cannot order people to sit at home and they will obey. NMK is the most powerful african leader

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by gaftsoil(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
adekolaelect:
shut up slowpoke !!! I hope you are among the Indomine generation who are still feeding under their parents' purses . When will your sense get back to you? It will be a time your poeple will start dieing of Hunger then you will know Buhari is not you problem but yourselves.
You r a fool.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by chiagozien(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Afonja where in Anambra make I come meet you.
berrystunn:

Your Lord can't get it for a long period of time.
I don't understand how comfortable he feels flying 6hr to Kenya just for a pusssy, what a big achievement...

I think you are programed to insult the Yoruba's
I'm not a Yoruba man , I'm an Igbo man and my location at the moment is Anambra state with the on going set at home .

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by berrystunn(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
chiagozien:
Afonja where in Anambra make I come meet you.

I'm at ojoto old road just after the Catholic church. ... Come fast
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nwanem nwoke onye Emekuku, ole way gi, in a anwukwa ngwoo
Forget ndi ofe mmanu jare, dem no get level, no swag, na only ewedu and amala dem sabi
My brother, hapu ndi nwuru anwu.
Happy new and prosperous year.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by DaddyFabooluz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
How yorubas forgot Sunday I

gboho leaves much to be desired.

I'm in Owerri now, even my village in Emekuku was on lockdown.

Respect for Ohamadike!

Yoruba mooslims want to die on top my posts grin

Your tears are delicious! Very sumptuous grin grin

But the sit at home did not affect Buhari, I heard he has travelled to Gambia. Him and his family are chilling and enjoying life while Igbos are busy shutting down their own towns to suffer their own people all for a man that will be held in detention and his case always adjourned till 2023. We shall be watching to see how the poor innocent people are being punished to starvation with the sit at home.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by chiagozien(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
berrystunn:

I'm at ojoto old road just after the Catholic church. ... Come fast
What's your name?

Snap yourself and send so i can identify you when i come.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

But the sit at home did not affect Buhari, I heard he has travelled to Gambia. Him and his family are chilling and enjoying life while Igbos are busy shutting down their own towns to suffer their own people all for a man that will be held in detention and his case always adjourned till 2023. We shall be watching to see how the poor innocent people are being punished to starvation with the sit at home.
I only needed to read your zombeic first line.

Buhari will not retirely peacefully to his his Daura contryhome like Jonathan and Obj or even IBB or Abdulsalam because boko Haram and bandits have taken over katsina.

May be he will retire to Gambia! grin

Serves the lifeless one good and I'm so loving it.

Ewu Gambia grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by kkonyeji(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Rubbish .

Always making decisions out of sentiments.

Endsars protest started in lagos. A protester was killed in lagos, how many police station and policemen did they kill in South West?

But since then, IPOB have been killing police and burning police station in the east. And you brag that you are bold.

Fulani attacked both SW and SE, the yoruba formed Amotekun and backed them by law.

You gathered criminals from everywhere, armed them without any law, to provide security.

When they kill police you claim its DSS, when police kill them, you claim they are innocent Igbo's.

How many more igbo lives and properties will be destroyed because of your foolish pride?

The SS kanu told you he rejected Biafra with 5 states for, are not joining you in your foolishness.

You might think you are bold and courageous, but the entire nation sees you as foolish.

Why then do you still want to continue co-habiting with foolish people?

You can now see that you can't do without the foolish people....FOOLISH MAN!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by jmoore(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
SonOfEl:

Using reverse psychology doesnt suit you and your likes at all... Who asked you? Are the SEners complaining to you?

This feat shows the solidarity igbos have for kanu, can you do same for tinubu or igboho?

You clowns will still say igbos are not united, now you are shifting the goal post. Losers....

Joe Igbokwe is from Niger republic.

Only fools think all Igbo people support IPOB.

Threatening people is not solidarity. Iberibe ka o bu!!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by kkonyeji(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Send whatever you have to your brother in onitsha, his condition now is worse than that of those in the video.

You too are not residing in the east, what is chasing u?

Both you and the OP are not residing in the region, but celebrating the destructive compliance from another region. Isnt that foolishness?

Self made millionaire indeed. If not for your 419 inlaw, hunger for don finish una completely.

Y are u worried n bothered about people who want to sit at home?
Is it ur sit at home?
Is it ur hunger?
Is it the economy of ur family, state or region that's affected?

Bro, learn to mind ur biz.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by goodheart01: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman...

Here this again, u will keep reporting to Mods till u tire. You and that your other moniker can rot in hell.

Nairaland is no place for vulture roasting urchins
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by emmanuelbrown26: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
My brother, hapu ndi nwuru anwu.
Happy new and prosperous year.
Same same wishes nwane madu, ndi anya ufu and Obi ojo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by dnawah(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mrshocker:

Brainwashed lol. Seek wisdom and knowledge
sorry u only seek knowledge,the fear of the Lord (Jesus Christ)is the begging of wisdom.and wisdom knows his children,he called them whenever he set his table, u r absent.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by od501: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Wait! Let someone open a thread on bombing and killing in the North now, you will run away!

You and go go hide! grin cheesy

For IPOB matter, you go drink energy drink! cheesy

You observed well
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Masterkernel1: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
if they like,lock it for decades,who will suffer?

Better face North, a land that's bleeding.. . Yet nitwit like you will rather face East, that's the reason why your land will perpetually remain poverty capital of the world as well as illiteracy headquarters of the Earth, bandit.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by GodIsBiafran: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yorubas cannot be this disciplined. Sunday Igboho has been languishing in a Beninoise prison for months now and not a single solidarity from the ewedu people. Igbos lead others follow.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Osilama1: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
SonOfEl:

Speaking from both sides of your freaggin' mouth. Is Pa Adebanjo also a charlatan?
pa adebanjo is a stupid charlatan only fools ll follow him... The stupidity going on in South East can't happen in South West
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by udele1: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
kkonyeji:

Why then do you still want to continue co-habiting with foolish people?

You can now see that you can't do without the foolish people....FOOLISH MAN!

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by udele1: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
Yorubas cannot be this disciplined. Sunday Igboho has been languishing in a Beninoise prison for months now and not a single solidarity from the ewedu people. Igbos lead others follow.

The solidarity you force one people with guns, is that solidarity?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by GodIsBiafran: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:
[s]The solidarity you force one people with guns, is that solidarity?[/s]

STOP spreading FAKE news.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by shantti(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
How yorubas forgot Sunday I

gboho leaves much to be desired.

I'm in Owerri now, even my village in Emekuku was on lockdown.

Respect for Ohamadike!

Yoruba mooslims want to die on top my posts grin

Your tears are delicious! Very sumptuous grin grin

People are observing lockdown for the fear of being lynched by ipob. Their heart are not with nnamdi kanu
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by DMerciful(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
udele1:
And that is something to boast about?

That your region is collapaing economically is something to be proud off?

That poor market women are loosing their perishable goods?

That people cant generate enough money to pay their workers, resulting in unemployment?

Do you know the amount of consumable goods that will expire because they were not consumed on time?

Do you think any embassy will ever come to a region controlled by criminals?

All the states can build international airports, but will any embassy want to come to the region?

UAE just opened one in lagos, soon they move to Abuja. Then the SE continues to move backwards, with primitive ideas.

Will foreign investors consider a region controlled by criminals?

You claim SOUTH SOUTH is part of Biafra, but they are watching you people display foolishness.

Young Igbo's are killed daily for a biafra that depends on SS to come. And you a celebrating the destruction of the South East economy.

Poor peoples goods scattered all over the place and you celebrate foolishness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C0gPir16-c

Why dont you move back to South East Biafra, and join the sit at home?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn92Y009JY

When other regions are preparing for presidency, you are saying no election in Biafra.

When others are thinking of how to increase revenue, you are sitting at home.

Inflation is high, cost of food, utilities etc are hitting the roof, and your solution is to ask your people to stay at home and be unproductive.

Watching the little goods they have expire.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by luluosas(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Well, I think the economy of the East is being crippled

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by udele1: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Because i am not a heartless good for nothing university dropout fraudster, who does not mind destroying an entire region to buy FENDI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Micheal Ogbizi Is Abia New Commissioner Of Police / IPOB Kills Herdsman, Shoots Igbo Man’s 30 Cows In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.