Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East (34930 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by KanoFirstSon: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Wazobia2216:
An average Igbo man is ready to sacrifice his life rather than support injustice!

Even human with a soul knows that Buhari cannot be hard on Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, support open grazing of those killing, raping and destroying propertiesI and not be their sponsor!

A grave injustice is going on! And the Igbos are choosing not to support but stand against it !

Killing all the Igbos and blaming their death on the Igbos will not change the truth!

At the appointed time, Buhari will answer for all his terrorism!
Shut up that ur dirty unknown gunman mouth there. Have u asked ur govs why south east remains like this since 1999?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by danot1030: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
How yorubas forgot Sunday Igboho leaves much to be desired.

I'm in Owerri now, even my village in Emekuku was on lockdown.

Respect for Ohamadike!

You are obsessed with Yoruba, you have forgotten that these people are more civilized and diplomatic in their dealings unlike the Igbos that do gra gra, make noises, make loud empty boasts but runs in the face of reality but Yorubas are sophisticated.

While the Igbos kills their people and destroys property and economic in the South East just to protest for Kanu, the Yoruba appealed to their people to remain calm, they preserves their lives and their properties and keep growing their economy.

Igbo region will become the most backward in the southern region of Nigeria before 2023.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by gozzy1988(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Sometimes it beats my imagination that some people are crying more than the bereaved. You forgot that this region survived a war and still recovered to contend with other regions in terms of economy. They have a reason they are doing what they are doing, nothing worthwhile is achieved without sacrifice and halting economic activities for some few days in order to drive home their grievances to me is not out of place. And it shows they know what they are doing. The singularity of their purpose ought to be commended or do you think is easy to rally a whole region to observe a common goal.

udele1:
And that is something to boast about?

That your region is collapaing economically is something to be proud off?

That poor market women are loosing their perishable goods?

That people cant generate enough money to pay their workers, resulting in unemployment?

Do you know the amount of consumable goods that will expire because they were not consumed on time?

Do you think any embassy will ever come to a region controlled by criminals?

All the states can build international airports, but will any embassy want to come to the region?

UAE just opened one in lagos, soon they move to Abuja. Then the SE continues to move backwards, with primitive ideas.

Will foreign investors consider a region controlled by criminals?

You claim SOUTH SOUTH is part of Biafra, but they are watching you people display foolishness.

Young Igbo's are killed daily for a biafra that depends on SS to come. And you a celebrating the destruction of the South East economy.

Poor peoples goods scattered all over the place and you celebrate foolishness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C0gPir16-c

Why dont you move back to South East Biafra, and join the sit at home?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn92Y009JY

When other regions are preparing for presidency, you are saying no election in Biafra.

When others are thinking of how to increase revenue, you are sitting at home.

Inflation is high, cost of food, utilities etc are hitting the roof, and your solution is to ask your people to stay at home and be unproductive.

Watching the little goods they have expire.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by KanoFirstSon: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

Respect for Ohamadike!
Liar...lying unknown gunman

You’re in Lagos under bridge claiming u are in the east. Dan banza kawai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Coldie(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
At they complying because of respect for Nnamdi Kanu or out of fear for their lives
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by TUTU147: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Rubbish .

Always making decisions out of sentiments.

Endsars protest started in lagos. A protester was killed in lagos, how many police station and policemen did they kill in South West?

But since then, IPOB have been killing police and burning police station in the east. And you brag that you are bold.

Fulani attacked both SW and SE, the yoruba formed Amotekun and backed them by law.

You gathered criminals from everywhere, armed them without any law, to provide security.

When they kill police you claim its DSS, when police kill them, you claim they are innocent Igbo's.

How many more igbo lives and properties will be destroyed because of your foolish pride?

The SS kanu told you he rejected Biafra with 5 states for, are not joining you in your foolishness.

You might think you are bold and courageous, but the entire nation sees you as foolish.
He would have just accepted the 5 states if truly he was given the options and allow other igbos in south south and and some part of kogi and Venue state to agitate for inclusion.Anywhere I know one day everything about this Baifra will be put to rest.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Keziehenry(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
if they like,lock it for decades,who will suffer?
Have we not been suffering
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
I thought that onye egbuwara isi called Dave Umahi, Ebonyi state governor threatened to deal with anybody that will obey the sit-at-home??
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Advocate500: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Rubbish .

Always making decisions out of sentiments.

Endsars protest started in lagos. A protester was killed in lagos, how many police station and policemen did they kill in South West?

But since then, IPOB have been killing police and burning police station in the east. And you brag that you are bold.

Fulani attacked both SW and SE, the yoruba formed Amotekun and backed them by law.

You gathered criminals from everywhere, armed them without any law, to provide security.

When they kill police you claim its DSS, when police kill them, you claim they are innocent Igbo's.

How many more igbo lives and properties will be destroyed because of your foolish pride?

The SS kanu told you he rejected Biafra with 5 states for, are not joining you in your foolishness.

You might think you are bold and courageous, but the entire nation sees you as foolish.
oga i thought you said you are igboman, this one i am reading you you you,instead of we ? If the igbos are stupid from your assertion,are you an exception? Did Sunday ogboho formed amotekun? I thought the yoruba governor's did? How come your own governor's did not see any need for security outfit in their own region? Are we leaving the issue of governance in igboland in the hands of ipob? This your constant wailing about the igbos is turning you to a mental patient ooo.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Bigboy911: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2022
How about de scratch face smelly monkey that afonjas always brag about how he can turn to rat in 2seconds,have de forgotten him? grin grin
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by jrusky(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

Respect for Ohamadike!

Pls leave Yoruba out of these. Are you insane can't you talk without mentioning Yoruba? Is that tribe a torture to your existence?

And shutting down your damn village will that make Buhari free Kanu baa? Did you think the Malams cares? Bro they give no shit a bit infact lock it down forever your choice bro.

Nonsense. You ate in your village in blabla imo state pls
f e c k off biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by chrisvic007: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
BBC Igbo has reported a 100% compliance of IPOB's directive in the 5 States of the South East that there should be a lockdown today January 18th, the day IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu goes to court

Enugu, Imo, Abia, Anambra and Ebonyi, which Governor Umahi said was not part of Biafra, all shut down completely

Pictures below.

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-60020577

To the Lord be the glory.

We pray for more lockdowns in Igbo land. We pray that there are 10 day lockdowns.

It shall not be well with any Yoruba person that appeals to the cannibals of afghaneastern to suspend the lock downs. To take the yeebos to 1935 level is a task that must be done.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Ofolete: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
beerfraud:
I will only believe your love for Kanu only when Okoros from other part of the country also observe sit at home
Or is it only okoro from the rejected region love that nonentity terrorist and hated by Okoros from other part of the country?

Why are you so concern about ndi Igbo that don't care if you exist? You will die one day out of high blood pressure of what will happen to your barren region if the country is finally divided. Relax.. lazy man from the dirtiest and smelling region.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Emergingnation0: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Orpe7:
Some people are foolish
Because BBC broadcasted this rubbish
They think it's something to be proud of
I laugh in Spanish
Only if the see the sacarsm in the post
They will understand they are killing themselves
No wonder UK and US decided to back off Cownus trial grin

Please make this sit at home Monday - Thursday
Leave Friday- Sunday for movement, it will pain the government
Says IQ deficients stunts, who is suffering from acute delirium. Did you read this part below

But the US Mission, which disclosed that it is following the trial closely, declared that its officials would not attend the court.

It stated, “The US Mission Nigeria is following the trial of Nnamdi Kanu closely.  The US Department of State is limiting employees from attending public gatherings.”

https://punchng.com/us-uk-decline-kanus-request-as-observers-at-trial/?amp

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by udele1: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Dipwater:

Why do you like crying for people that don't need your tears.they don't want one Nigeria .unity is not by force . the federal gov't should conduct referendum and peace will return back .
I do not support violence .I want the killing to stop.

Nobody is conducting shit. The fraudster claims buhari offered him Biafra with 5 igbo states, why didnt he take it? The people of the SS have shown they are not interested in Biafra.

So what is the foolishness about? Have your reps and senators said anything about Biafra in the Senate?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by 07kjb: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

Respect for Ohamadike!
My brother were in Emekuku are u from
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Emergingnation0: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Vid Vid Biafra

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2022
[s][quote author=udele1 post=109490436][/quote] [/s] Everybody knows that there is nothing good about the bird Vulture even in folks tales, its suggestions and opinions are never never taken. Its a bird that should have never been created and that's what you are!

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by planet4: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2022
You lack ideas and dumb same time, when sani abacha looted your so called economy did you cough. North took over all possible positions where were you? Zamfara gold is for zamfara and Niger Delta oil is for the whole country. Gumi is negotiating with terrorists and there is no problem. The problem of Nigeria is very clear, the country has collapsed, just that some stupid people refused to restructure because of personal gain.
udele1:

That people cant generate enough money to pay their workers, resulting in unemployment?

Do you know the amount of consumable goods that will expire because they were not consumed on time?

All the states can build international airports, but will any embassy want to come to the region?

UAE just opened one in lagos, soon they move to Abuja. Then the SE continues to move backwards, with primitive ideas.

You claim SOUTH SOUTH is part of Biafra, but they are watching you people display foolishness.

Young Igbo's are killed daily for a biafra that depends on SS to come. And you a celebrating the destruction of the South East economy.

When other regions are preparing for presidency, you are saying no election in Biafra.

Inflation is high, cost of food, utilities etc are hitting the roof, and your solution is to ask your people to stay at home and be unproductive.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by udele1: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Advocate500:
oga i thought you said you are igboman, this one i am reading you you you,instead of we ? If the igbos are stupid from your assertion,are you an exception? Did Sunday ogboho formed amotekun? I thought the yoruba governor's did? How come your own governor's did not see any need for security outfit in their own region? Are we leaving the issue of governance in igboland in the hands of ipob? This your constant wailing about the igbos is turning you to a mental patient ooo.

This is the fraudster threatening the security outfit backed by law. Simply because he wants donations for ESN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv5Sw6ZpL5Q

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Kwestionair: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Tingotoe:
We are NIGERIA. We are greater than you and we will crush you once again just like we did in the sixties. You are nothing to be feared and we will bury you
Excuse me sir, please can you say “over my dead body will Biafra come” you can type it here too if you’re sure o.
I want to check something please.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by udele1: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
planet4:
You lack ideas and dumb same time, when sani abacha looted your so called economy did you cough. North took over all possible positions where were you? Zamfara gold is for zamfara and Niger Delta oil is for the whole country. Gumi is negotiating with terrorists and there is no problem. The problem of Nigeria is very clear, the country has collapsed, just that some stupid people refused to restructure because of personal gain.

And your smart solution is to destroy what is left of your collapsing economy?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by 07kjb: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
jrusky:

Pls leave Yoruba out of these. Are you insane can't you talk without mentioning Yoruba? Is that tribe a torture to your existence?

And shutting down your damn village will that make Buhari free Kanu baa? Did you think the Malams cares? Bro they give no shit a bit infact lock it down forever your choice bro.

Nonsense. You ate in your village in blabla imo state pls
f e c k off biko.
What he meant is that igbos are 100% in support of what kanu is doing and that is a sovereign state of BIAFRA hope u Gerrit it
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2022
Emergingnation0:
[b]Says IQ deficients stunts, who suffering from acute delirium. Did you read this part below

They are intelligent illiterate interlopers! They don't read, even when they do; their brain arteries had been blocked by the hatred they have for igbos. Just overlook the Desert Carmel!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by MrNice04(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2022
The task of destroying South East Nigeria, and reducing it to Afganistan, is a task that must be accomplished according to the gospel of enemies of Ndigbo using IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen UGM and different IPOB splinter groups who have vowed to actualize Biafra whether Nnamdi Kanu is released or not.

I saw this task of destroying South East gather momentum since July 2020, and have warned Igbo leaders, clerics and government officials to take steps to initiate a dialogue with the brainwashed youth before South East is turned to Afghanistan.

During the Endsars Protests of October, 2020, I led many veteran Igbo Activists from State to State visit and warned the rampaging IPOB Commanders not to hijack the process, and use it against the state.

I know what we told many IPOB Commanders in Enugu, Abakaliki, Owerri, Umuahia, Nnewi, Awka and Aba. We told them in many fora that the ENDSARS is a Youth Outrage against a Rogue Nigerian Police Malfeasance, and IPOB should not hijack it for other purposes. With all fairness to many IPOB leaders in many places, they listened to us and stopped the carnage initiated by them especially in places where we identified ourselves and engaged them, citing superior arguments.

However, At Aba we met the most stubborn set of IPOB Commanders. They told us that they will march to Obigbo, link with the local chapter and sack the Hausa community and Governor Wike. Against our counsels, they embarked upon the infamous Obigbo trip, and by the time the casualties were counted, about six soldiers, four Hausa Traders and over eighty two Igbos of Biafran descent were killed in the infamous massacre ordered by the government. Over six hundred Igbos of Biafran descent were arrested and incarcerated in various prisons especially in Abuja and Niger States over crisis they know nothing about.

The Owerri Jail Break of Easter Eve 2021 did not get us napping. We warned stakeholders and key Igbo leader of impending jailbreak, and we asked the separatists not to get involved, because politicians will settle themselves, while the separatists will be slaughtered like fowl. We also warned key stakeholders of the impending attacks at Zone 13 Ukpo, Anambra State. By the time the attacks came, many persons were arrested, killed, incarcerated to the level that at one point over One Hundred and Seventy 170 corpses were abandoned at Federal Medical Centre Owerri, mostly innocent Igbos , who knew nothing about the jailbreaks and attacks on police barracks.

The Emene Massacre did not go without our warnings to those who have turned the school into a training ground for separatist activities. We cautioned as early as July 2020 that they should act discreetly, and not advertise the separatist agitations in Emene because one day innocent persons will be massacred. On the 23rd of August, an altercation between the DSS, Nigeria’s Secret Police and the separatists led to the massacre of over twelve persons and two DSS personnel, while dozens were wounded.

I have variously warned Igbo leaders, including some of them that visited Buhari recently, to plead for Nnamdi Kanu, that soon the Unknown Gunmen will engulf the South East if it is not tamed. I even initiated attempts to galvanize all veteran Igbo activists to call them for open negotiations. The Igbo elites dismissed the idea and blamed the Hausa-Fulani for the UGM phenomenon while the Governors initiated fruitless Igbo Leaders Meetings where they just sermonized to the assembled clerics and traditional rulers. The elites claimed UGM is also fighting for Igbo interests. They encouraged UGM and even when we asked some of them to call their various leaders and sponsors for debriefings; they claimed that Buhari deserves being destabilized by UGM.

The IPOB, ESN and UGM mob actions continued until they started killing high profile citizens. By the time Dr Chike Akunyili was murdered, and two traditional rulers in Owerri, the Igbo leaders, elders and elites woke up to a monster. With Anambra elections being threatened by the IPOB, ESN and UGM, the Igbo elites, sensing a foreboding of self inflicted bloodshed, ran up and down like scrotal sack to force IPOB to rescind their ‘no election’ order. Every Igbo group that pampered the malfeasance, were breathing and threatening IPOB over Anambra elections. Politicians were singing Nnamdi Kanu’s praise in order for their followers not to be attacked on Election Day

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by mediainc: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2022
I wonder how the West will view this, since IPOB always rush to seek for their involvements in our National issues undecided
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by 07kjb: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Trash Trasher Trashest your state ain't safer than any state in the EAST
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by Advocate500: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

This is the fraudster threatening the security outfit backed by law. Simply because he wants donations for ESN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv5Sw6ZpL5Q
was the establishment of ebubeagu passed into law? How many governor's in eastern regions is supporting the establishment of ebubeagu? Let me agree with you that Nnamdi Kanu is the problem, don't you think the docility of our governor's gave him the opportunity to win the mind of our people? Sincerely speaking your criticism is bereaved of logical reasoning.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by udele1: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2022
sportskid:

Mugu, if you want to know whether we are collapsing our economy or not, give us independence.

What is independence? Let every igbo move to igboland. Let every igbo in federal civil service resign and go home.

Let the senators and reps resign, lets know you want independence.

I guess the unknown gunmen will become your IG of Police, customs, immigration etc.

Keep destroying the region and waiting for independence, soon you will depend on foreign aide.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

For the first time you agree we're in control of our land even when criminals like you try all your possible best to paint us bad in the eyes of our people by killing our people and destroying our properties and claim IPOB is responsible, yet you and your paymasters can confirm that our people ain't fools, they know who has their interest at heart and those that wants to exterminate them by all means through deceptions and evil blackmails, now you're crying and claiming it's on their behalf.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East by udele1: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Kwestionair:

Excuse me sir, please can you say “over my dead body will Biafra come” you can type it here too if you’re sure o.
I want to check something please.

Which Biafra? The one that depends on the SS that is not interested?

Which Biafra are you expecting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Micheal Ogbizi Is Abia New Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.